House File 02200 Directory Index
The first 200 significant characters of the Bill Summary is provided
after each file for your convenience. The full Bill Summary is provided
in the Bill History for the file. For files without a Bill History, the
200 characters of the file itself is used.
- House File 2200
- ...imposing civil and criminal fines for taking of endangered and protected wildlife species.
- House File 2201
- ...providing that a prevailing property owner or aggrieved taxpayer in a property tax challenge may recover reasonable attorney fees from the taxing bodies involved in the appeal.
- House File 2202
- ... the payment by third parties of licensed mental health counselors.
- House File 2203
- ...related to confinement feeding operations, by requiring the filing of bonds by general contractors.
- House File 2204
- ... the designation of a state poison center and making an appropriation.
- House File 2205
- ... coverage under a policy or contract providing for third-party payment or prepayment of health or medical expenses by requiring coverage for costs associated with the treatment of diabetes.
- House File 2206
- ... the creation of a dental hygiene committee within the board of dental examiners.
- House File 2207
- ... consumer credit contracts and the permissible fees and charges which may be assessed under such contracts.
- House File 2208
- ... debt collection by excluding a financial institution and its employees from the definition of debt collector.
- House File 2209
- ... a partial property tax exemption for value added to certain livestock facilities and providing an applicability date.
- House File 2210
- ... energy conservation including making appropriations of petroleum overcharge funds and providing for the dissolution of the energy fund disbursement council and intermodal revolving loan fund. Effecti
- House File 2211
- ...A bill for An Act relating to the liability for and payment of certain costs and other expenses relating to certain inmates, prisoners, and escapees. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2212
- ...the use of moneys from the victim compensation fund to fund programs of local anticrime organizations.
- House File 2213
- ... the enforcement options for mandatory financial responsibility for motor vehicles and establishing a fee.
- House File 2214
- ... the use of the Iowa communications network by certain health care professionals.
- House File 2215
- ...under certain circumstances a supplemental property tax levy for excess mental health, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities services costs and providing an applicability date.
- House File 2216
- ... political party county convention delegates and providing an effective date.
- House File 2217
- ...allowing for a delayed filing time limit for purposes of applying for the homestead property tax credit or the military service property tax exemption, and amending the procedure for claiming a milita
- House File 2218
- ...appropriating federal funds made available from federal block grants and other federal grants, allocating portions of federal block grants, and providing procedures if federal funds are more or less t
- House File 2219
- ... the length of time a student may receive a vocational-technical tuition grant.
- House File 2220
- ...the method for imposition of the drug abuse resistance education surcharge. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2337)
- House File 2221
- ... the creation of a senior conservation and outdoor recreation employment program under the department of workforce development.
- House File 2222
- ... motor vehicle damage disclosure limitations.
- House File 2223
- ... the annexation of certain territory adjoining a city.
- House File 2224
- ...factors used in determining the unscheduled permanent partial disability of an injured employee for purposes of workers' compensation coverage.
- House File 2225
- ... the determination of evaluation criteria for personnel of school districts and use of the evaluations in teacher termination proceedings.
- House File 2226
- ...prohibiting the loan of money for gambling purposes through a credit card or an electronic or mechanical device at a licensed gambling facility.
- House File 2227
- ...deducting medical expense payments from the computation of income for purposes of the elderly and disabled property tax credit and rent reimbursement and providing effective and applicability dates.
- House File 2228
- ...providing for the monitoring of confinement feeding operations by environmental health specialists.
- House File 2229
- ... the entrepreneurs with disabilities program. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2435)
- House File 2230
- ... the housing and funding of costs associated with certain parolees with special needs.
- House File 2231
- ... voter registration deadlines and voter registration by mail.
- House File 2232
- ... rural improvement zones.
- House File 2233
- ...setting forth procedures in name change actions when the petitioner requests that the file be sealed.
- House File 2234
- ... the statewide notification center and providing for alternative staff and the information requirements associated with the notice of an excavation.
- House File 2235
- ...regulating veterinary practice and procedures, by providing for the treatment of horses, and providing an effective date. (Formerly HSB 529)
- House File 2236
- ... the use of cellular telephones by certain law enforcement officers.
- House File 2237
- ... the determination of the fee for a class "E" liquor control license.
- House File 2238
- ...the eligibility for continued state health care coverage upon retirement from the Iowa public employees' retirement system and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- House File 2239
- ... school finance, providing for payment of an open enrollment state aid amount per pupil to an open enrollment receiving district, and providing an applicability provision.
- House File 2240
- ... third-party payment of health care coverage costs for mental health and substance abuse treatment services.
- House File 2241
- ...providing for farmland preservation by authorizing counties to acquire certain easements and providing an effective date.
- House File 2242
- ... the applicability of child labor laws to students participating in school-to-work or career pathways programs and providing a contingent effective date.
- House File 2243
- ... construction bids solicited and approved by any governing body of the state.
- House File 2244
- ... the release of information by the department of corrections or a judicial district department of correctional services upon request to a registered victim regarding the employment of the person who c
- House File 2245
- ...limiting damages for noneconomic losses, and making related changes.
- House File 2246
- ... the collection and payment of fees and expenses of county medical examiners. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2247
- ... additional funding for school districts with high limited English proficiency program costs and making an appropriation.
- House File 2248
- ... the prohibition of sex acts between juveniles and employees and agents at juvenile placement facilities and providing a penalty. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2352)
- House File 2249
- ...providing for connection to the Iowa communications network by the quad cities graduate center. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2476)
- House File 2250
- ... eligible housing businesses qualifying for incentives and assistance in enterprise zones, providing additional incentives and assistance for approved eligible businesses located in an enterprise zone
- House File 2251
- ... public health by providing for the regulation of body piercing and providing a penalty.
- House File 2252
- ... the minimum requirements for a coaching authorization to include cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification.
- House File 2253
- ... area education agencies and school districts by modifying the time guidelines concerning bargaining by certain employees, and changing dates relating to budget certification and notice of teacher ter
- House File 2254
- ... the assessment of a surcharge by a county board of supervisors and providing for a public referendum.
- House File 2255
- ...exempting antimicrobial pesticides from the registration fee for pesticides.
- House File 2256
- ...specifying lighting equipment and other features for snowplows, regulating snowplow operations, and making penalties applicable. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2521)
- House File 2257
- ...providing for the development of a site analysis and preliminary plan for the construction of a state veterans cemetery and making an appropriation.
- House File 2258
- ...creating and making an appropriation for a teacher loan payment program.
- House File 2259
- ... the corn promotion board, by increasing the ceiling on the state assessment of corn subject to a special referendum and authorizing the receipt of rents, royalties, and license fees by the board. (Fo
- House File 2260
- ... the minimum program for health education of students in grades nine through twelve to include cardiopulmonary resuscitation procedures.
- House File 2261
- ... the spending authority of a school district as a factor in collective bargaining arbitration.
- House File 2262
- ...to permit out-of-state peace officers to act within this state pursuant to agreements with state or local authorities. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2263
- ...imposing a mandatory minimum community service obligation as part of any sentence for an operating while intoxicated (OWI) offense.
- House File 2264
- ...providing for an increase in the voter-approved community college equipment replacement levy.
- House File 2265
- ... annual reports, audits, and board of director composition of nonprofit corporations created by or in association with the Iowa finance authority and providing effective dates. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 24
- House File 2266
- ... local goals and regulations for outdoor light fixture efficiency.
- House File 2267
- ... the issuance of a free deer or wild turkey hunting license to the spouse of a landowner.
- House File 2268
- ...establishing a pharmaceutical assistance program for the elderly and providing a penalty.
- House File 2269
- ... permissible physical contact involving students. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2270
- ... deviation from the uniform child support guidelines in the calculation of the child support obligation of a parent when visitation rights are awarded in excess of the average liberal visitation right
- House File 2271
- ... obsolete and unnecessary provisions of the Code. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2272
- ... the state board of education to adopt rules relating to the incorporation of accountability for student achievement into the education standards and accreditation process. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2273
- ... a transfer of the records management duties of the department of general services to the department of cultural affairs and making conforming changes. (Formerly HSB 540)
- House File 2274
- ... the amount of the community college facilities levy.
- House File 2275
- ... health care providers including the application of records checks to additional providers and the recording and availability of the records of the facility inspections and providing for a repeal. Eff
- House File 2276
- ... notice requirements for landlords, remedies for tenants, discrimination by landlords based on source of payments, and providing penalties.
- House File 2277
- ...reducing the maximum premium amount which can be charged for coverage provided through the Iowa comprehensive health insurance association.
- House File 2278
- ... coverage for mental health services provided to state employees.
- House File 2279
- ... arts and cultural enhancement and endowment, and arts and cultural conferences and caucuses.
- House File 2280
- ...devoting sales, services, and use tax revenues from the charges paid to a provider for access to on-line computer services for appropriation to the department of education for the school improvement t
- House File 2281
- ...providing for the mandatory recording of certain residential real estate installment sales contracts, providing a penalty, and providing for the Act's applicability. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2282
- ...the imposition of a local option sales and services tax and use of certain federal funds for school infrastructure projects and the issuance of bonds, and providing an effective date. Effective 4-20-9
- House File 2283
- ...providing for the determination of time for notice and service of process relating to residential property rentals and mobile home parks residential rentals. (Formerly HSB 517)
- House File 2284
- ... providing well-child care under individual accident and sickness insurance, group nonprofit health service plans, and prepaid group plans of health maintenance organizations.
- House File 2285
- ... hospital privileges for physician assistants and advanced registered nurse practitioners. (Formerly HSB 234)
- House File 2286
- ...creating the new criminal offense of disarming a peace officer. (Formerly HSB 565)
- House File 2287
- ...permitting the use of school improvement technology program moneys for purposes of school building repair, school building improvement, or new school building construction.
- House File 2288
- ...prohibiting persons required to register as sex offenders from entering or remaining on school grounds without written permission and providing a penalty.
- House File 2289
- ... the appointment of city and county boards, commissions, committees, or other multimember appointive bodies.
- House File 2290
- ... the regulation of the deer population and to the civil damages and penalties for the illegal taking of antlered deer. Effective 7-1-98, with exception of Section 6, effective 5-19-98.
- House File 2291
- ... the definition of "commercial property" for purposes of property taxation.
- House File 2292
- ... permits for aquifer storage and recovery and making penalties applicable. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2293
- ...providing for legal assistance for pro se domestic abuse complainants in contempt proceedings where the defendant is represented by counsel.
- House File 2294
- ... third-party payment of health care coverage costs for mental health treatment services.
- House File 2295
- ...requesting the legislative council to establish an interim committee to study the postsecondary enrollment options Act.
- House File 2296
- ... income tax credits for donations of new or used computers to elementary or secondary schools in the state and providing effective and applicability date provisions.
- House File 2297
- ... authorized investments by insurance companies in obligations of foreign governments and foreign corporations. (Formerly HSB 586)
- House File 2298
- ... an additional deduction for the cost of constructing storm shelters for mobile home parks under the individual and corporate income tax law and including an effective and retroactive applicability da
- House File 2299
- ..., upon the birth of a child, a medically relevant test for the presence of illegal substances. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2522)
© 1998 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:48:14 CDT 1998