Bills Sponsored by Representative Dave Heaton
- House File
- House File 2414 ( BH ): ... certain department of human services programs and administrative requirements.
- House File 2336 ( BH ): ... optional enrollment in the healthy and well kids in Iowa program for persons eligible for medical assistance.
- House File 2326 ( BH ): ... the distribution of local school infrastructure sales and use tax revenues to contiguous counties and including an effective and applicability date provision.
- House File 2278 ( BH ): ... the abatement of state sales tax and local option sales and services tax owed by a retailer as a result of reliance upon erroneous written advice received from the department of revenue and finance a...
- House File 2276 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a senior living program, including the creation of a senior living trust fund, providing for the development and provision of senior living program information and electronic acc...
- House File 2224 ( BH ): ... internet communications constituting the crime of harassment. (See Cmte. Bill HF 2534) ...
- House File 2080 ( BH ): ... third-party payment of health care coverage costs for biologically based mental illness treatment services.
- House File 2059 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial. Effective 7-1-00.
- House File 2055 ( BH ): ... the certified school to career program. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2179) ...
- House File 2043 ( BH ): ...accidental death retirement benefits under the municipal fire and police retirement system and including a retroactive applicability provision and effective date.
- House File 2033 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial.
- House File 774 ( BH ): ...exempting the increase in assessed value of a farm structure due to improvements made to the structure to preserve it as a barn. (See Cmte. Bill HF 2570) ...
- House File 645 ( BH ): ...a provider of medical assistance for mental health and mental retardation services for which the nonfederal share is a county liability to bill the liability amount directly to the county.
- House File 603 ( BH ): ...providing disability benefits for special service members of the Iowa public employees' retirement system.
- House File 601 ( BH ): ... the preparation and licensure requirements for elementary or secondary school counseling.
- House File 575 ( BH ): ... state billings for and cost settlement with counties involving mental health and mental retardation services.
- House File 513 ( BH ): ... certified capital companies and providing for a certified capital company insurance premium tax credit. (See Cmte. Bill HF 767) ...
- House File 438 ( BH ): ...creating a civil action for damages caused by drug dealers.
- House File 437 ( BH ): ...directing the state-county management committee to review and make recommendations concerning service availability for persons with autism.
- House File 404 ( BH ): ... expenditure of moneys from the primary road fund for dust control on certain roads. (See Cmte. Bill HF 634) ...
- House File 388 ( BH ): ... area education agencies and school districts by modifying the time guidelines concerning bargaining by certain employees, and changing dates relating to budget certification and notice of teacher ter...
- House File 316 ( BH ): ... eligibility of certain disabled persons under the optional services coverage category of medical assistance. (See Cmte. Bill HF 586) ...
- House File 309 ( BH ): ... the allocation of profits from the sale of alcoholic liquors.
- House File 271 ( BH ): ...providing for accessibility requirements for elevators and providing an effective date.
- House File 257 ( BH ): ... coverage for mental health services provided to state employees and including an applicability provision.
- House File 202 ( BH ): ... child day care provider education.
- House File 201 ( BH ): ... prohibiting certain acts involving changes to a residential consumer's telecommunications services or telecommunications provider and providing penalties.
- House File 175 ( BH ): ... accountability for student achievement in employability skills, making appropriations, and providing an effective date.
- House File 166 ( BH ): ... third-party payment of health care coverage costs for mental health treatment services. (See Cmte. Bill HF 401) ...
- House File 163 ( BH ): ... counties included in the mid-America port commission.
- House File 144 ( BH ): ... the distribution of moneys held in trust for a participant in the certified school to career program. Effective 7-1-99.
- House File 143 ( BH ): ... coaching endorsement and authorization requirements.
- House File 92 ( BH ): ... the use of blaze orange apparel by hunters and fur harvesters and subjecting violators to a penalty.
- House File 78 ( BH ): ... the definition of commercial property for purposes of property taxation.
- House File 65 ( BH ): ... the closing hour of precinct polling places.
- House File 64 ( BH ): ... that an insurance company not consider certain accidents for the purpose of establishing motor vehicle insurance rates.
- House File 60 ( BH ): ...establishing an increasing weighted enrollment scale for dual enrollment students and providing an effective and applicability date.
- House File 32 ( BH ): ... voter registration deadlines and voter registration by mail.
- House File 31 ( BH ): ... the penalty for a first-time operating while intoxicated violation when the defendant installs an ignition interlock device.
- House File 25 ( BH ): ... protections provided an enrollee of a health maintenance organization and making remedies and penalties applicable.
- House File 22 ( BH ): ...providing for an increase in the regular program foundation base per pupil, the regular program foundation base per pupil for the portion of weighted enrollment that is additional enrollment because o...
- House File 21 ( BH ): ... the computation of the state individual income tax by reducing the number of adjustments to federal adjusted gross income in computing the net income, modifying filing status options, and providing a...
- House File 19 ( BH ): ...increasing the child and dependent care credit under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House File 17 ( BH ): ... practitioner preparation and professional development for beginning and experienced educators.
- House File 16 ( BH ): ...providing for the elimination of special education deficits incurred by school districts and making an appropriation.
- House File 13 ( BH ): ... law enforcement activities directed at the manufacturing and distribution of methamphetamine, making related appropriations to various state agencies, and increasing penalties relating to the illegal...
- House File 11 ( BH ): ...providing for a one hundred one percent budget guarantee for school districts, and providing an effective date.
- House File 7 ( BH ): ...eliminating the state inheritance tax and providing for the Act's applicability.
- House File 6 ( BH ): ...exempting social security benefits from the state individual income tax and including a retroactive effective date provision.
- House File 4 ( BH ): ...providing additional funding for pupils in school districts experiencing increases in enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 1 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the department of education for allocation to school districts for purposes of class size reduction, school discipline, and reading improvement.
- House Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 124 ( BH ): ...requesting the legislative council to establish one or more interim committees to study human services issues.
- House Concurrent Resolution 121 ( BH ): ...to urge and petition the United States Department of Agriculture to make lands which are under the conservation reserve program eligible for grazing by livestock.
- House Concurrent Resolution 118 ( BH ): ...requesting the office of the attorney general to establish an operating while intoxicated (OWI) task force to review the clarity, complexity, and functionality of current operating while intoxicated C...
- House Concurrent Resolution 108 ( BH ): ...requesting the Congress of the United States to appropriate sufficient funding to the United States Naval Fleet and the United States Flag Merchant Marine Fleet.
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...in support of maintaining the Mississippi River as a major transportation route for various products shipped into and out of the Upper Mississippi region.
- House Concurrent Resolution 22 ( BH ): ...recognizing the Annie E. Casey Foundation for the Foundation's many contributions to this state's efforts to the well-being of Iowa's children and families through community-based reforms.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2010 ( BH ): ...affirming the commitment in accordance with Iowa's general fund expenditure limitation law to enactment of a balanced budget that is in conformance with generally accepted accounting principles and th...
- House Joint Resolution 2009 ( BH ): ...relating to the designation of a cottage at the state training school as the Corbett-Miller cottage and providing an effective date.
- House Joint Resolution 2008 ( BH ): ...relating to the designation of educational facilities at the State Training School as the Arlene Dayhoff Educational Complex.
- House Joint Resolution 2007 ( BH ): ...to nullify administrative rules of the Iowa empowerment board concerning Iowa empowerment grants and school ready children grants and providing an effective date.
- House Joint Resolution 2003 ( BH ): ...designating the channel catfish as the official state fish for the State of Iowa.
- House Joint Resolution 2001 ( BH ): ...to nullify administrative rules of the department of human services concerning rehabilitative treatment and supportive services for children and families and providing an effective date.
- House Joint Resolution 1 ( BH ): ...proposing amendments to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the state budget by limiting state general fund expenditures and restricting certain state tax revenue changes.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Oct 4 03:35:01 CDT 2000