Bills Sponsored by Representative Phil Tyrrell
- House File
- House File 2529 ( BH ): ... a credit reporting agency to provide a credit report to a consumer each year without charge.
- House File 2474 ( BH ): ... maintaining a magistrate court in a city other than the county seat. (See Cmte bill HF 2541) ...
- House File 2375 ( BH ): ... the release of certain military records of Iowa veterans.
- House File 2264 ( BH ): ... informed consent to an abortion and providing a criminal penalty, and providing an effective date. Vetoed 3-29-02.
- House File 2216 ( BH ): ... a requirement that public schools and nonpublic schools cause the pledge of allegiance to be recited at the beginning of each school day.
- House File 2152 ( BH ): ...the volunteer emergency services provider death benefit by providing for the death benefit for reserve peace officers, eliminating the prospective repeal of the death benefit, and providing an effecti...
- House File 2098 ( BH ): ... the daily observance of a minute of silence in each accredited public and nonpublic school classroom. (See Cmte bill HF 2516) ...
- House File 2090 ( BH ): ...prohibiting public contracting entities from entering into certain labor-related agreements for public works projects, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2067 ( BH ): ... the acceptance of voluntary goods and services for the construction and maintenance of parks and recreational facilities under the jurisdiction of a county conservation board.
- House File 2035 ( BH ): ... the state historic property rehabilitation tax credit and including effective and retroactive applicability date provisions. Effective 2-21-02.
- House File 2015 ( BH ): ... the eligibility for a military service property tax exemption by a current or former member of the Iowa national guard.
- House File 757 ( BH ): ... the taxation under the individual income tax of certain federal tax rebates and including a retroactive applicability date provision. Effective 06-28-01.
- House File 527 ( BH ): ... the growing and processing of grapes, creating a state commission, establishing a fund for certain tax receipts, and providing an appropriation. (See Cmte Bill HF 619). (See Cmte Bill HF 709).
- House File 410 ( BH ): ... as part of the budget process the disclosure by each state agency of fees, charges, or other remuneration received from another state agency.
- House File 406 ( BH ): ...providing for the transfer of custody and termination of parental rights for certain newborn infants whose parent voluntarily surrenders physical custody at certain health facilities and providing for...
- House File 388 ( BH ): ... an individual income tax credit for the purchase of nursing home care insurance and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House File 387 ( BH ): ...limiting damages for noneconomic losses arising out of the personal injury or death of a resident of a health care facility.
- House File 376 ( BH ): ... all state-owned vehicles to burn hydrogen in conjunction with motor vehicle fuel.
- House File 341 ( BH ): ... informed consent to an abortion and providing a criminal penalty, and providing an effective date.
- House File 308 ( BH ): ... the addition of an optional category to be covered under the medical assistance program. (See Cmte Bill HF 517).
- House File 215 ( BH ): ... the salaries of deputy officers in the offices of the county auditor, treasurer, and recorder.
- House File 167 ( BH ): ... the confidentiality of and requests for certain information contained in weapons and pistol or revolver permit applications.
- House File 129 ( BH ): ... cities' authority to set speed limits on city streets.
- House File 96 ( BH ): ...providing an exemption from state individual income tax for pension and retirement income and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- House File 44 ( BH ): ... the annual appropriation for livestock production tax credit claims.
- House File 29 ( BH ): ... the use of lights by vehicles on roadways and making a penalty applicable.
- House File 23 ( BH ): ...establishing covenant marriages and providing an effective date.
- House File 11 ( BH ): ...exempting social security benefits from the state individual income tax and including a retroactive effective date provision.
- House File 2 ( BH ): ...phasing out the tax on social security benefits under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 125 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's Basketball Team and Coach Bill Fennelly.
- House Resolution 122 ( BH ): ...honoring the Kirkwood Community College Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 114 ( BH ): ...honoring Representative John H. Connors for his thirty years of legislative service.
- House Resolution 110 ( BH ): ...recognizing the centennial of 4-H Clubs.
- House Resolution 49 ( BH ): ...decrying the outrageous terrorist attacks launched against the United States on Tuesday, September 11, 2001, expressing sympathy to the families and friends of those killed or injured, and urging the ...
- House Resolution 37 ( BH ): ...congratulating the University of Northern Iowa Panthers Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 34 ( BH ): ...honoring the University of Iowa Women's Basketball Team and Coach Lisa Bluder.
- House Resolution 33 ( BH ): ...honoring the Des Moines Register's 2001 Academic All-State Team.
- House Resolution 32 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 30 ( BH ): ...honoring the Drake Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the achievements of Nancy Coover Andreasen.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 114 ( BH ): ...designating May 1, 2002, as Right-to-Work Day in Iowa.
- House Concurrent Resolution 103 ( BH ): ...requesting the legislative council to establish an interim study committee to study the feasibility of merging counties in the state.
- House Concurrent Resolution 32 ( BH ): ...marking the completion of the exterior restoration of the Iowa State Capitol and honoring the contractors, subcontractors, artisans, skilled workers, and state employees who contributed to the effort ...
- House Concurrent Resolution 19 ( BH ): ...requesting the congressional delegation of the state of Iowa support President Bush's tax relief proposal.
- House Concurrent Resolution 18 ( BH ): ...urging the Congress of the United States to support the Railroad Retirement and Survivors' Improvement Act.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2003 ( BH ): ...requesting the proposal of an amendment to the Constitution of the United States restricting the ability of the federal judiciary to mandate any state or subdivision of any state to levy or increase t...
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...to nullify an administrative rule of the department of revenue and finance relating to the collection of a fee to recover direct costs in the administration of a local option sales and services tax an...
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Sep 17 17:01:27 CDT 2002