Bills Sponsored by Representative Dave Heaton
- House File
- House File 2452 ( BH ): ... a tonnage fee exemption for certain solid waste disposal facilities.
- House File 2449 ( BH ): ...creating an Iowa empowerment board for managing state and community efforts involving community empowerment areas and providing effective dates. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2507) ...
- House File 2431 ( BH ): ... an increase in the voter-approved community college facilities levy.
- House File 2420 ( BH ): ... the operation and regulation of managed care health services.
- House File 2416 ( BH ): ... the allocation of profits from the sale of alcoholic liquors.
- House File 2405 ( BH ): ... urban renewal and urban revitalization areas, and certain property located in an urban renewal area, certification of urban renewal debt, and improvements related to urban renewal projects, and provi...
- House File 2404 ( BH ): ... underinsured or uninsured motor vehicle insurance coverage for damages to property.
- House File 2386 ( BH ): ... urban revitalization property tax exemptions and exemption schedules for certain real property and providing for the Act's applicability.
- House File 2368 ( BH ): ...establishing a healthy and well kids in Iowa (HAWK-I) program to provide health insurance to eligible children. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2517) ...
- House File 2348 ( BH ): ... institutions and facilities administered by the department of human services and to similar and related services. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2343 ( BH ): ... coaching endorsement and authorization requirements.
- House File 2328 ( BH ): ... procedures applicable to civil commitment, and including an implementation provision.
- House File 2294 ( BH ): ... third-party payment of health care coverage costs for mental health treatment services.
- House File 2291 ( BH ): ... the definition of "commercial property" for purposes of property taxation.
- House File 2231 ( BH ): ... voter registration deadlines and voter registration by mail.
- House File 2230 ( BH ): ... the housing and funding of costs associated with certain parolees with special needs.
- House File 2215 ( BH ): ...under certain circumstances a supplemental property tax levy for excess mental health, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities services costs and providing an applicability date.
- House File 2182 ( BH ): ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2173 ( BH ): ...establishing a property tax credit for commercial property and providing effective and applicability date provisions.
- House File 2171 ( BH ): ... the display of a persons with disabilities parking permit placard.
- House File 2135 ( BH ): ... a mid-America port commission agreement and providing an effective date.
- House File 2130 ( BH ): ...providing additional funding for pupils in school districts experiencing increases in enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2112 ( BH ): ... regulation of food establishments and providing for fees and penalties and providing an effective date.
- House File 2110 ( BH ): ... the creation of a certified school to career program, providing refunds for certain wages paid to and amounts held in trust for individuals in the program, making an appropriation and including an ef...
- House File 2093 ( BH ): ... the payment of costs and expenses of a juvenile admitted or committed to a state hospital.
- House File 2092 ( BH ): ...a provider of medical assistance for mental health and mental retardation services for which the nonfederal share is a county liability to bill the liability amount directly to the county.
- House File 2091 ( BH ): ... billings to counties for services provided by institutions administered by the department of human services.
- House File 2085 ( BH ): ...to delay the reduction of sentences of certain sex offenders for good behavior until completion of required sex offender treatment.
- House File 2082 ( BH ): ... public bidding procedures for certain contracts for services for counties and cities.
- House File 711 ( BH ): ...establishing an income tax deduction for certain volunteer emergency medical personnel and volunteer fire fighters and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- House File 648 ( BH ): ... housing development. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 723) (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 732) ...
- House File 607 ( BH ): ... the process for creation of aviation authorities.
- House File 327 ( BH ): ... dispositional orders pertaining to certain delinquent children by expanding the criteria for state training school placements and providing for extension of dispositional orders to allow completion o...
- House File 319 ( BH ): ...expanding the age range of the employees to whom the board of directors of a school district may offer a retirement incentive program, expanding the conditions under which the district may utilize the...
- House File 280 ( BH ): ... the offense of driving a motor vehicle when a license has been revoked or denied for driving while intoxicated, financial liability coverage and registration requirements for motor vehicles in this s...
- House File 269 ( BH ): ...extending the regular program district cost guarantee for school districts for one year and providing an effective date.
- House File 264 ( BH ): ...establishing an increasing weighted enrollment scale for dual enrollment students and providing an effective and applicability date.
- House File 253 ( BH ): ...under certain circumstances a supplemental property tax levy for county administrative costs for management of mental health, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities services and providing ...
- House File 238 ( BH ): ... free deer hunting licenses issued to owners and tenants of farm units, or members of their families.
- House File 230 ( BH ): ... school finance, by providing for on-time funding for new students based upon increased student enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 224 ( BH ): ...establishing English as the common language of the state.
- House File 215 ( BH ): ... that an insurance company not consider certain accidents for the purpose of establishing motor vehicle insurance rates.
- House File 195 ( BH ): ... an election prior to issuance of bonds by an aviation authority and providing an applicability provision and an effective date.
- House File 170 ( BH ): ... agricultural drainage wells, by restricting the emptying of surface water into the wells, providing for compliance, and providing penalties.
- House File 159 ( BH ): ... the disposition of emergency medical care provider certification fees.
- House File 140 ( BH ): ... the closing hour of precinct polling places.
- House File 132 ( BH ): ... the liability of persons involved in domesticated animal activities. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 131 ( BH ): ... the time and the criteria for filing of claims for refund under the state individual income tax by retired federal employees as a result of the unconstitutional taxation of federal pensions and provi...
- House File 130 ( BH ): ...applying the death penalty or life imprisonment, by establishing the offense of capital murder, by providing a minimum age for imposition of a death sentence, excluding mentally ill persons from impos...
- House File 121 ( BH ): ... notification procedures prior to the performance of an abortion on or termination of parental rights of a minor and applicable penalties and providing for a repeal. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 105 ( BH ): ... the publication of the names of persons with delinquent fines owed to the court.
- House File 101 ( BH ): ...providing for repayment of the costs chargeable to a county for services provided under the juvenile code.
- House File 100 ( BH ): ... the use of blaze orange apparel by hunters and fur harvesters and subjecting violators to a penalty.
- House File 50 ( BH ): ... school finance by providing for additional enrollment for school district transportation costs based upon a school district enrollment sparsity factor.
- House File 47 ( BH ): ... information centers in rest areas on interstate or primary highways. (See Cmte. Bill HF 383) ...
- House File 23 ( BH ): ... the repeal of the inheritance tax on property passing to certain relatives and the phase out of the inheritance tax on property passing to other persons and providing an applicability date.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 109 ( BH ): ...recognizing the positive contributions realized from county implementation of a single entry point process for mental health, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities (MH/MR/DD) services kno...
- House Resolution 12 ( BH ): ...honoring Mr. Harry Cannon upon his retirement as the Deputy Director for Prison Industries of the Iowa Department of Corrections.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...requesting that the legislative council establish an interim study committee to consider increasing the percent of oxygen by weight in motor vehicle fuel.
- House Concurrent Resolution 108 ( BH ): ...to honor the memory of Jim Hancock.
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...to request that the Congress of the United States maintain and renew its commitment to America's corn growers and this nation's ethanol industry by supporting a tax exemption and by taking other actio...
- House Concurrent Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the women who served Iowa as state legislators through Iowa's sesquicentennial year, 1996, and celebrating 100 years of women elected to state legislatures.
- House Concurrent Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...requesting the Congress of the United States to submit to the States for ratification a balanced budget amendment to the United States Constitution.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 15 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the residency qualifications of members of the Iowa senate and the Iowa house of representatives and providing an applicabil...
- House Joint Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the passage of certain state tax laws.
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law. Sent to Sec. of State.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:43:11 CDT 1998