Bills Sponsored by Senator Jim Lind
- Senate File
- Senate File 2311 ( BH ): ... tax incentives and funding for housing development and providing applicability date provisions.
- Senate File 2310 ( BH ): ... the releasing of a lien on the real property of a child support obligor following closure of a case for which the child support recovery unit is providing services. (SF 2360).
- Senate File 2309 ( BH ): ...providing a lottery ticket credit for state income taxes paid, and providing an applicability date.
- Senate File 2308 ( BH ): ... psychological and substance abuse testing of drug abuse resistance education officers.
- Senate File 2251 ( BH ): ...directing the department of human services to apply for a federal waiver relating to recovery of medical assistance from a recipient's estate.
- Senate File 2250 ( BH ): ...defining oversale of bus tickets as a fraudulent practice and making existing penalties applicable. (SF 2401).
- Senate File 2249 ( BH ): ... the disconnection of a customer by an electric or gas utility.
- Senate File 2248 ( BH ): ... child abuse provisions involving drugs.
- Senate File 2238 ( BH ): ... highway 20 and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2176 ( BH ): ... the deduction for payments of premiums on health insurance and long-term care coverage and providing an effective date and retroactive applicability date provision.
- Senate File 2125 ( BH ): ... the postdelivery care requirements.
- Senate File 2107 ( BH ): ...appropriating funds to establish a pilot mediation project at the Iowa correctional institution for women in Mitchellville.
- Senate File 2076 ( BH ): ...eliminating the bond requirement for out-of-state construction contractors.
- Senate File 2045 ( BH ): ... the family investment program special needs provisions by prohibiting payment of charges for drivers' education.
- Senate File 342 ( BH ): ...directing the department of human services to apply for a federal medical assistance waiver for an exception to recovery of medical assistance from a recipient's estate.
- Senate File 303 ( BH ): ...defining residency for the purpose of purchasing a hunting, fishing, or fur harvester license. (SF 414).
- Senate File 299 ( BH ): ... the state board of regents to direct the institutions of higher learning under its control to schedule regular home-and-home competitions between the institutions' athletic teams.
- Senate File 270 ( BH ): ... providing an abstract of a conviction for transportation of open alcoholic beverage containers to the state department of transportation and excluding the offense from the jurisdiction of the juvenil...
- Senate File 246 ( BH ): ... the donation of state government-owned personal computers to public school districts in Iowa.
- Senate File 230 ( BH ): ... the elimination of the state inheritance tax and qualified use inheritance tax.
- Senate File 185 ( BH ): ...to permit the issuance of temporary restricted licenses by the state department of transportation and the court under certain circumstances.
- Senate File 165 ( BH ): ...establishing a surcharge on misdemeanors and traffic violations and designating the proceeds for the community grant fund.
- Senate File 143 ( BH ): ... certain domesticated fowl for purposes of the state sales tax.
- Senate File 129 ( BH ): ... requiring the county name on motor vehicle registration plates and providing an applicability date.
- Senate File 121 ( BH ): ... the taxation of pensions, annuities, and retirement allowances received for the purposes of state individual income tax and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- Senate File 115 ( BH ): ... department of human services' child day care nutritional standards.
- Senate File 112 ( BH ): ... the salary of the executive secretary of the Iowa ethics and campaign disclosure board.
- Senate File 110 ( BH ): ...abolishing the racing dog adoption program and eliminating financial support provided to the program.
- Senate File 86 ( BH ): ...to prohibit assaults upon peace officers and fire fighters by providing penalties and enhancing penalties for resisting or obstructing peace officers and fire fighters who are performing their duties.
- Senate File 76 ( BH ): ...the issuance of lifetime fishing and combined fishing and hunting licenses for residents who are sixty-five years of age or older or are disabled.
- Senate File 64 ( BH ): ... the sale price of alcoholic liquor by a class "E" liquor control licensee, and subjecting violators to criminal and civil penalties.
- Senate File 51 ( BH ): ... limiting the use and sale of customer lists by telecommunications companies.
- Senate File 30 ( BH ): ... sexual exploitation by law enforcement officers and providing a penalty.
- Senate File 28 ( BH ): ... civil rights actions, providing a right to jury trial in certain such actions, and providing related matters.
- Senate File 27 ( BH ): ...expanding the definition of operating while intoxicated to include operating while under the influence of any substance which impairs the mental or physical faculties to a degree which impairs the abi...
- Senate File 26 ( BH ): ... silver or bronze star motor vehicle registration plates and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 25 ( BH ): ... prisoner of war and congressional medal of honor special motor vehicle registration plates.
- Senate File 6 ( BH ): ... the awarding of joint custody of children resulting from a dissolution of marriage.
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Resolution 112 ( BH ): ...honoring Iowa State University track and field coordinator and former head men's cross country coach Bill Bergan on his retirement. (SR 114).
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Senators (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:30:03 CDT 1996