Bills Sponsored by Senator Stewart Iverson
- Senate File
- Senate File 2328 ( BH ): ...providing for the establishment of the state percent of growth for purposes of the state school foundation program and providing an applicability date.
- Senate File 2324 ( BH ): ... the use of construction management services on public works projects.
- Senate File 2309 ( BH ): ...providing for regulation of processors, providing for penalties, and providing an effective date and for retroactive applicability. Effective 4-9-02.
- Senate File 2057 ( BH ): ... the designation of a Dr. Norman E. Borlaug World Food Prize Day.
- Senate File 2021 ( BH ): ... economic stimulus measures for businesses by creating an Iowa capital investment board, authorizing the organization of an Iowa capital investment corporation and an Iowa fund of funds, and authorizi...
- Senate File 2020 ( BH ): ...appropriating moneys to the department of economic development for purposes of promoting the world food prize.
- Senate File 2014 ( BH ): ...prohibiting public contracting entities from entering into certain labor agreements for public works projects, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2013 ( BH ): ...prohibiting disbursements of money from the vision Iowa fund to entities entering into certain labor agreements, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 543 ( BH ): ...making changes to criminal sentences by permitting an aggravated misdemeanor charge for certain burglary in the third degree criminal offenses, by creating a sentence of a determinate term of confinem...
- Senate File 539 ( BH ): ... certain grain crops originating from agricultural seeds that have been genetically modified using biotechnological techniques, providing for liability, and providing for penalties.
- Senate File 515 ( BH ): ...providing for the crossing of railroad rights-of-way by public utilities, and providing applicability dates. Effective 7-1-01.
- Senate File 165 ( BH ): ...enacting the Iowa English language reaffirmation Act of 2001. Effective 7-1-02.
- Senate File 31 ( BH ): ... the limitation on property taxes for cities and counties and providing for the Act's applicability. (See SF 226 & SF 514.) ...
- Senate File 30 ( BH ): ... information included in written promotional materials distributed by the department of economic development.
- Senate File 20 ( BH ): ...phasing out the tax on social security benefits under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive applicability date provision. (See SF 59.) ...
- Senate File 8 ( BH ): ... state general fund expenditure limitation requirements for transmission of the state budget by the governor and passage of the state budget by the general assembly. (See SF 66.) ...
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Resolution 155 ( BH ): ...honoring and paying tribute to Auditor of State Richard D. Johnson upon his retirement from public office.
- Senate Resolution 127 ( BH ): ...honoring Cael Sanderson on his athletic achievements as a wrestler.
- Senate Resolution 124 ( BH ): ...congratulating Gayle Blevins, Head Coach of the University of Iowa Women's Softball Team on her successful coaching career.
- Senate Resolution 123 ( BH ): ...honoring the Drake Women's basketball team.
- Senate Resolution 122 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's basketball team and Coach Bill Fennelly.
- Senate Resolution 121 ( BH ): ...honoring the University of Iowa Women's basketball team and Coach Lisa Bluder.
- Senate Resolution 120 ( BH ): ...recognizing the centennial of 4-H clubs.
- Senate Resolution 119 ( BH ): ...congratulating the 2001 University of Northern Iowa Baseball Team.
- Senate Resolution 118 ( BH ): ...honoring Cael Sanderson on his athletic achievements as a wrestler.
- Senate Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...honoring Mr. E. Wayne Cooley upon his retirement as the Executive Secretary of the Iowa Girls High School Athletic Union.
- Senate Resolution 116 ( BH ): ...congratulating the University of Northern Iowa Panthers Women's vollyball team.
- Senate Resolution 112 ( BH ): ...honoring NASCAR racer Shawna Robinson.
- Senate Resolution 111 ( BH ): ...honoring Commandant Jack Dack of the Iowa Veterans Home upon his retirement.
- Senate Resolution 104 ( BH ): ...designating June 15, 2002, as Juneteenth National Freedom Day.
- Senate Resolution 53 ( BH ): ...honoring Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Dr. Norman E. Borlaug, and recognizing his contributions to alleviating world hunger and malnutrition, including the founding of the World Food Prize.
- Senate Resolution 47 ( BH ): ...recognizing and congratulating Quakerdale on 150 years of service.
- Senate Resolution 45 ( BH ): ...designating June 16, 2001, as Juneteenth National Freedom Day.
- Senate Resolution 41 ( BH ): ...recognizing Iowa State University graduates Marcus Fizer and Fred Hoiberg for serving as "Literacy Champions".
- Senate Resolution 40 ( BH ): ...honoring Senator John Jensen for his dedication to restoring the Iowa State Capitol to its original beauty and grace.
- Senate Resolution 34 ( BH ): ...honoring the University of Iowa Women's Basketball Team and Coach Lisa Bluder.
- Senate Resolution 21 ( BH ): ...honoring and commemorating the one hundred twenty-fifth anniversary of the University of Northern Iowa.
- Senate Resolution 18 ( BH ): ...declaring March 6, 2001, Marriage Day.
- Senate Resolution 10 ( BH ): ...honoring Everett A. "Sam" Samuelson, doorkeeper of the Senate.
- Senate Resolution 9 ( BH ): ...honoring George C. Finkenauer, doorkeeper of the Senate.
- Senate Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the achievements of Nancy Coover Andreasen.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 108 ( BH ): ...to recognize February 6, 2002, as Ronald Reagan Day in the state of Iowa.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 107 ( BH ): ...relating to the Medicaid program and requesting assistance from the federal government.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 105 ( BH ): ...designating January 30, 2002, as Iowa Insurance Day.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 24 ( BH ): ...marking the completion of the exterior restoration of the Iowa State Capitol and honoring the contractors, subcontractors, artisans, skilled workers, and state employees who contributed to the effort ...
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 21 ( BH ): ...to call upon the President and the Congress of the United States to intervene on behalf of the cattle industry in Iowa prior to the United States Environmental Protection Agency's implementation of th...
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 14 ( BH ): ...providing for a reduction in the appropriations from the general fund of the state for the legislative branch for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2000, and ending June 30, 2001.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...requesting the congressional delegation of the state of Iowa support President Bush's tax relief proposal.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 9 ( BH ): ...urging third-party coverage for cancer screening.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 8 ( BH ): ...urging United States Congressional support for the Railroad Retirement and Survivors Improvement Act.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 1 ( BH ): ...supporting the admission of the Baltic States of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution 2003 ( BH ): ...requesting the proposal of an amendment to the Constitution of the United States restricting the ability of the federal judiciary to mandate any state or subdivision of any state to levy or increase t...
- Senate Joint Resolution 8 ( BH ): ...authorizing the temporary use and consumption of wine in the State Capitol at a dinner held in conjunction with a national educational program relating to food safety and genetic engineering organized...
- Senate Joint Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...authorizing the temporary use and consumption of wine in the State Capitol in conjunction with the awards ceremony of the World Food Prize Foundation. Effective 7-1-01.
© 2001 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Apr 10 02:20:00 CDT 2002