Bills Sponsored by Representative Clyde Bradley
- House File
- House File 2276 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a senior living program, including the creation of a senior living trust fund, providing for the development and provision of senior living program information and electronic acc...
- House File 2229 ( BH ): ... informed consent provisions relating to an abortion and providing civil remedies and criminal penalties.
- House File 2159 ( BH ): ... the director of the department of education to develop and administer an operation recognition program. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2280) ...
- House File 2113 ( BH ): ... the recognition of federal rights and service, including eligibility for United States armed forces retired special motor vehicle license plates and designation of a "Bill of Rights Day".
- House File 2059 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial. Effective 7-1-00.
- House File 2033 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial.
- House File 2032 ( BH ): ...providing an individual and corporate tax credit for the acquisition or modification of assistive technology or the modification of the workplace in order to assist persons with a disability in the wo...
- House File 2031 ( BH ): ... limitations on recoverable noneconomic damages in legal actions arising out of motor vehicle accidents. (See Cmte. Bill HF 2525) ...
- House File 751 ( BH ): ...providing an individual and corporate income tax credit for the new construction of certain housing units.
- House File 735 ( BH ): ... establishing a presumption that infectious diseases are work-related for purposes of disability and death benefits under the statewide fire and police retirement system.
- House File 482 ( BH ): ...providing an individual and corporate income tax credit for the rehabilitation of certain eligible commercial and residential property and barns. (See Cmte. Bill HF 2560) ...
- House File 466 ( BH ): ...providing for the licensing and regulation of fire sprinklers, fire extinguishers, and fire detection and alarm systems and personnel and providing civil and criminal penalties. (See Cmte. Bill HF 25...
- House File 425 ( BH ): ...establishing a procedure to overcome paternity for a person claiming to be the biological father of a child and providing for the establishment of related child support, custody, and visitation rights...
- House File 415 ( BH ): ... the notification of an emergency care provider of exposure to a contagious or infectious disease.
- House File 384 ( BH ): ...providing for the designation of a state poet laureate. (See Cmte. Bill HF 688) ...
- House File 298 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation for grants for independent living centers for persons with disabilities.
- House File 260 ( BH ): ... the substitution of steel shot for lead shot for hunting purposes.
- House File 256 ( BH ): ...providing an individual and corporate tax credit for the acquisition of assistive technology or the modification of the workplace in order to assist persons with a disability in the workplace and incl...
- House File 203 ( BH ): ... the licensure or regulation of alarm system, bail enforcement, private investigative, or private security businesses, and providing a penalty. (See Cmte. Bill HF 310) ...
- House File 194 ( BH ): ... coverage under a policy or contract providing for third-party payment or prepayment of health or medical expenses by providing coverage for costs associated with equipment, supplies, and education fo...
- House File 155 ( BH ): ... hospital clinical privileges of a physician assistant or advanced registered nurse practitioner.
- House File 124 ( BH ): ...employment rights of fire fighters under civil service who are elected as officers in certain professional fire fighter organizations, and providing an effective date.
- House File 114 ( BH ): ... civil actions by limiting the use of evidence regarding the failure to wear a safety belt; limiting damages; providing immunity due to misuse, failure to maintain, or alteration of a product; elimina...
- House File 27 ( BH ): ... the exercise of the power of eminent domain and to condemnation proceedings and including effective and applicability date provisions.
- House File 26 ( BH ): ...applying the death penalty or life imprisonment for the offense of first degree murder, by establishing circumstances under which the death penalty will be applied, by providing a minimum age for impo...
- House File 25 ( BH ): ... protections provided an enrollee of a health maintenance organization and making remedies and penalties applicable.
- House File 24 ( BH ): ...incorporating phonics into the educational standards for kindergarten through grade three.
- House File 23 ( BH ): ...alcohol testing of private sector employees and prospective employees and providing an effective date.
- House File 22 ( BH ): ...providing for an increase in the regular program foundation base per pupil, the regular program foundation base per pupil for the portion of weighted enrollment that is additional enrollment because o...
- House File 21 ( BH ): ... the computation of the state individual income tax by reducing the number of adjustments to federal adjusted gross income in computing the net income, modifying filing status options, and providing a...
- House File 20 ( BH ): ... the family investment program and food stamp benefits by providing for the ineligibility of individuals convicted of certain felony offenses involving a controlled substance and providing an applicab...
- House File 19 ( BH ): ...increasing the child and dependent care credit under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House File 18 ( BH ): ...establishing the crime of consumer fraud against an older person and providing penalties.
- House File 17 ( BH ): ... practitioner preparation and professional development for beginning and experienced educators.
- House File 16 ( BH ): ...providing for the elimination of special education deficits incurred by school districts and making an appropriation.
- House File 15 ( BH ): ...to change the penalty applicable to the distribution of methamphetamine by adults to persons under eighteen years of age.
- House File 14 ( BH ): ... early elementary reading assessments, creating a grant program, and making an appropriation.
- House File 13 ( BH ): ... law enforcement activities directed at the manufacturing and distribution of methamphetamine, making related appropriations to various state agencies, and increasing penalties relating to the illegal...
- House File 12 ( BH ): ...increasing the tuition tax credit under the individual income tax and including a retroactive effective date provision.
- House File 11 ( BH ): ...providing for a one hundred one percent budget guarantee for school districts, and providing an effective date.
- House File 10 ( BH ): ... the funding of state mandates.
- House File 9 ( BH ): ...increasing the personal exemption credit for dependents under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive effective date provision.
- House File 8 ( BH ): ...reducing the state individual income tax by ten percent and including an effective date provision.
- House File 7 ( BH ): ...eliminating the state inheritance tax and providing for the Act's applicability.
- House File 6 ( BH ): ...exempting social security benefits from the state individual income tax and including a retroactive effective date provision.
- House File 5 ( BH ): ...providing an exemption from state individual income tax for pension and retirement pay received and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- House File 4 ( BH ): ...providing additional funding for pupils in school districts experiencing increases in enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 3 ( BH ): ... recoverable noneconomic damage limitations in legal actions arising out of motor vehicle accidents by certain persons.
- House File 2 ( BH ): ...establishing English as the common language of the state.
- House File 1 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the department of education for allocation to school districts for purposes of class size reduction, school discipline, and reading improvement.
- House Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 119 ( BH ): ...requesting the state department of transportation to review federal outdoor advertising bonus program restrictions on signing and advertising adjacent to the interstate highway system and to make reco...
- House Concurrent Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...establishing a special commission to study and make recommendations concerning the impact of current and future state replacement funds paid to local governments to mitigate the effects of the elimina...
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...in support of maintaining the Mississippi River as a major transportation route for various products shipped into and out of the Upper Mississippi region.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2010 ( BH ): ...affirming the commitment in accordance with Iowa's general fund expenditure limitation law to enactment of a balanced budget that is in conformance with generally accepted accounting principles and th...
- House Joint Resolution 10 ( BH ): ...requesting the United States Department of Defense and the United States Army to place additional production work at the Rock Island Arsenal. (See Cmte. Resolution HJR 13) ...
- House Joint Resolution 1 ( BH ): ...proposing amendments to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the state budget by limiting state general fund expenditures and restricting certain state tax revenue changes.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Oct 4 03:35:01 CDT 2000