Bills Sponsored by Representative Russell Eddie
- House File
- House File 2403 ( BH ): ...providing a tax credit under the individual income tax for an individual who provides household services and care for certain dependents and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House File 2326 ( BH ): ... the distribution of local school infrastructure sales and use tax revenues to contiguous counties and including an effective and applicability date provision.
- House File 2300 ( BH ): ... the unlawful manufacturing, delivery, or possession with the intent to manufacture or deliver cocaine or substances or counterfeit substances related to cocaine.
- House File 2276 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a senior living program, including the creation of a senior living trust fund, providing for the development and provision of senior living program information and electronic acc...
- House File 2229 ( BH ): ... informed consent provisions relating to an abortion and providing civil remedies and criminal penalties.
- House File 2200 ( BH ): ... disposing and recycling waste oil filters and establishing a fee.
- House File 2148 ( BH ): ...prohibiting the use of a telephone listing that misrepresents the name and location of a business and making penalties applicable. Effective 7-1-00.
- House File 2133 ( BH ): ... certain state and municipal agencies by making changes relating to the provision of and training for fire protection service and emergency medical service, by amending the powers and duties of townsh...
- House File 2124 ( BH ): ... the sales and use tax exemption of sales or rentals of bulk seed tenders.
- House File 2059 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial. Effective 7-1-00.
- House File 2033 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial.
- House File 774 ( BH ): ...exempting the increase in assessed value of a farm structure due to improvements made to the structure to preserve it as a barn. (See Cmte. Bill HF 2570) ...
- House File 503 ( BH ): ... the liability of volunteer fire departments for penalties for occupational safety and health violations.
- House File 335 ( BH ): ... disposition and other requirements involving child in need of assistance adjudications in which the parent or guardian's drug or alcohol abuse is a material element.
- House File 307 ( BH ): ... placement of political material on school property when the school is a polling place and making a penalty applicable.
- House File 297 ( BH ): ... mediation services related to custody, visitation, and support of a child. (See Cmte. Bill HF 683) ...
- House File 291 ( BH ): ... permit fees for certain advertising devices.
- House File 239 ( BH ): ...providing supplementary weighting for whole grade sharing agreements between school districts, and providing an effective date.
- House File 167 ( BH ): ... telecommunications services which may be provided by a city utility and including effective date and retroactive applicability provisions.
- House File 148 ( BH ): ... taking or possession of certain migratory birds.
- House File 22 ( BH ): ...providing for an increase in the regular program foundation base per pupil, the regular program foundation base per pupil for the portion of weighted enrollment that is additional enrollment because o...
- House File 19 ( BH ): ...increasing the child and dependent care credit under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House File 16 ( BH ): ...providing for the elimination of special education deficits incurred by school districts and making an appropriation.
- House File 15 ( BH ): ...to change the penalty applicable to the distribution of methamphetamine by adults to persons under eighteen years of age.
- House File 14 ( BH ): ... early elementary reading assessments, creating a grant program, and making an appropriation.
- House File 11 ( BH ): ...providing for a one hundred one percent budget guarantee for school districts, and providing an effective date.
- House File 10 ( BH ): ... the funding of state mandates.
- House File 9 ( BH ): ...increasing the personal exemption credit for dependents under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive effective date provision.
- House File 7 ( BH ): ...eliminating the state inheritance tax and providing for the Act's applicability.
- House File 6 ( BH ): ...exempting social security benefits from the state individual income tax and including a retroactive effective date provision.
- House File 4 ( BH ): ...providing additional funding for pupils in school districts experiencing increases in enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 3 ( BH ): ... recoverable noneconomic damage limitations in legal actions arising out of motor vehicle accidents by certain persons.
- House Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 121 ( BH ): ...to urge and petition the United States Department of Agriculture to make lands which are under the conservation reserve program eligible for grazing by livestock.
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...in support of maintaining the Mississippi River as a major transportation route for various products shipped into and out of the Upper Mississippi region.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2010 ( BH ): ...affirming the commitment in accordance with Iowa's general fund expenditure limitation law to enactment of a balanced budget that is in conformance with generally accepted accounting principles and th...
- House Joint Resolution 2009 ( BH ): ...relating to the designation of a cottage at the state training school as the Corbett-Miller cottage and providing an effective date.
- House Joint Resolution 1 ( BH ): ...proposing amendments to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the state budget by limiting state general fund expenditures and restricting certain state tax revenue changes.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Oct 4 03:35:01 CDT 2000