Bills Sponsored by Representative Jerry Welter
- House File
- House File 2326 ( BH ): ... the distribution of local school infrastructure sales and use tax revenues to contiguous counties and including an effective and applicability date provision.
- House File 2276 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a senior living program, including the creation of a senior living trust fund, providing for the development and provision of senior living program information and electronic acc...
- House File 2138 ( BH ): ... the election of boards of directors of area education agencies and providing an effective date.
- House File 2082 ( BH ): ...establishing covenant marriages and providing an effective date.
- House File 2059 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial. Effective 7-1-00.
- House File 2037 ( BH ): ... health certificate requirements for breeding bulls and making penalties applicable. (See Cmte. Bill HF 2085) ...
- House File 2033 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial.
- House File 735 ( BH ): ... establishing a presumption that infectious diseases are work-related for purposes of disability and death benefits under the statewide fire and police retirement system.
- House File 653 ( BH ): ...the manufacture of beer, wine, cider, or mead for family or personal use and subjecting violators to a penalty.
- House File 452 ( BH ): ... health certificate requirements for breeding bulls.
- House File 393 ( BH ): ... railroad rights of way acquired by persons other than a railroad and providing for assessment of costs. (See Cmte. Bill HF 635) ...
- House File 243 ( BH ): ...increasing the speed limit on interstate highways.
- House File 215 ( BH ): ... drug and alcohol testing of students by schools. (See Cmte. Bill HF 499) ...
- House File 114 ( BH ): ... civil actions by limiting the use of evidence regarding the failure to wear a safety belt; limiting damages; providing immunity due to misuse, failure to maintain, or alteration of a product; elimina...
- House File 27 ( BH ): ... the exercise of the power of eminent domain and to condemnation proceedings and including effective and applicability date provisions.
- House File 25 ( BH ): ... protections provided an enrollee of a health maintenance organization and making remedies and penalties applicable.
- House File 23 ( BH ): ...alcohol testing of private sector employees and prospective employees and providing an effective date.
- House File 22 ( BH ): ...providing for an increase in the regular program foundation base per pupil, the regular program foundation base per pupil for the portion of weighted enrollment that is additional enrollment because o...
- House File 21 ( BH ): ... the computation of the state individual income tax by reducing the number of adjustments to federal adjusted gross income in computing the net income, modifying filing status options, and providing a...
- House File 20 ( BH ): ... the family investment program and food stamp benefits by providing for the ineligibility of individuals convicted of certain felony offenses involving a controlled substance and providing an applicab...
- House File 19 ( BH ): ...increasing the child and dependent care credit under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House File 18 ( BH ): ...establishing the crime of consumer fraud against an older person and providing penalties.
- House File 16 ( BH ): ...providing for the elimination of special education deficits incurred by school districts and making an appropriation.
- House File 15 ( BH ): ...to change the penalty applicable to the distribution of methamphetamine by adults to persons under eighteen years of age.
- House File 14 ( BH ): ... early elementary reading assessments, creating a grant program, and making an appropriation.
- House File 13 ( BH ): ... law enforcement activities directed at the manufacturing and distribution of methamphetamine, making related appropriations to various state agencies, and increasing penalties relating to the illegal...
- House File 12 ( BH ): ...increasing the tuition tax credit under the individual income tax and including a retroactive effective date provision.
- House File 11 ( BH ): ...providing for a one hundred one percent budget guarantee for school districts, and providing an effective date.
- House File 10 ( BH ): ... the funding of state mandates.
- House File 9 ( BH ): ...increasing the personal exemption credit for dependents under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive effective date provision.
- House File 8 ( BH ): ...reducing the state individual income tax by ten percent and including an effective date provision.
- House File 7 ( BH ): ...eliminating the state inheritance tax and providing for the Act's applicability.
- House File 6 ( BH ): ...exempting social security benefits from the state individual income tax and including a retroactive effective date provision.
- House File 5 ( BH ): ...providing an exemption from state individual income tax for pension and retirement pay received and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- House File 4 ( BH ): ...providing additional funding for pupils in school districts experiencing increases in enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 3 ( BH ): ... recoverable noneconomic damage limitations in legal actions arising out of motor vehicle accidents by certain persons.
- House File 2 ( BH ): ...establishing English as the common language of the state.
- House File 1 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the department of education for allocation to school districts for purposes of class size reduction, school discipline, and reading improvement.
- House Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 121 ( BH ): ...to urge and petition the United States Department of Agriculture to make lands which are under the conservation reserve program eligible for grazing by livestock.
- House Concurrent Resolution 119 ( BH ): ...requesting the state department of transportation to review federal outdoor advertising bonus program restrictions on signing and advertising adjacent to the interstate highway system and to make reco...
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...in support of maintaining the Mississippi River as a major transportation route for various products shipped into and out of the Upper Mississippi region.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2010 ( BH ): ...affirming the commitment in accordance with Iowa's general fund expenditure limitation law to enactment of a balanced budget that is in conformance with generally accepted accounting principles and th...
- House Joint Resolution 1 ( BH ): ...proposing amendments to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the state budget by limiting state general fund expenditures and restricting certain state tax revenue changes.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Oct 4 03:35:01 CDT 2000