Bills Sponsored by Representative Dick Myers
- House File
- House File 2463 ( BH ): ... review of and liability for certain health care treatment decisions.
- House File 2407 ( BH ): ... approved substance abuse programs for persons convicted of operating-while-intoxicated offenses.
- House File 2346 ( BH ): ...creating an indemnity fund for county mental health, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities service costs, making appropriations, and providing an effective date. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 251...
- House File 2274 ( BH ): ... the amount of the community college facilities levy.
- House File 2206 ( BH ): ... the creation of a dental hygiene committee within the board of dental examiners.
- House File 2197 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, smaller class size infrastructure program, an infrastructure study, and making an appropriation.
- House File 2189 ( BH ): ... the exemption of certain multiple employer welfare arrangements from regulation by the insurance division and providing an effective date. Effective 3-17-98.
- House File 2182 ( BH ): ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2180 ( BH ): ... cigarettes and tobacco products and providing penalties.
- House File 2170 ( BH ): ... the property tax relief fund by striking an appropriation from the fund for a state medical assistance obligation.
- House File 2137 ( BH ): ... the issuance of ex-prisoner of war motor vehicle registration plates to surviving spouses.
- House File 2134 ( BH ): ... the exemption from the sales, services, and use taxes of the gross receipts from the sale, furnishing, or service of gas, electricity, and heat, and of fuel used for heating of residential-type dwell...
- House File 2131 ( BH ): ... and making appropriations to the property tax relief fund and providing effective and applicability dates.
- House File 2130 ( BH ): ...providing additional funding for pupils in school districts experiencing increases in enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2103 ( BH ): ...prohibiting discriminatory practices based upon a person's sexual orientation.
- House File 2100 ( BH ): ... sexually violent predators.
- House File 2085 ( BH ): ...to delay the reduction of sentences of certain sex offenders for good behavior until completion of required sex offender treatment.
- House File 2056 ( BH ): ... school foundation weighting for pupils participating in school-to-work or career pathways programs, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2051 ( BH ): ... the sale of beer by special class "A" beer permittees.
- House File 2014 ( BH ): ... the development of a state water plan by the department of natural resources.
- House File 648 ( BH ): ... housing development. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 723) (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 732) ...
- House File 555 ( BH ): ... and making property tax relief fund appropriations and providing an effective date.
- House File 404 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, increasing the physical plant and equipment levy limits for eligible school districts, and making an appropriation.
- House File 365 ( BH ): ... the application of local laws and regulations pertaining to smoking prohibitions and cigarette and tobacco products.
- House File 344 ( BH ): ...establishing an Iowa wins scholarship program and making an appropriation.
- House File 325 ( BH ): ... transfers of membership service for purposes of calculating a retirement allowance under the Iowa public employees' retirement system and the statewide fire and police retirement system.
- House File 280 ( BH ): ... the offense of driving a motor vehicle when a license has been revoked or denied for driving while intoxicated, financial liability coverage and registration requirements for motor vehicles in this s...
- House File 249 ( BH ): ... the exemption from the sales, services, and use taxes of the gross receipts from the sale, furnishing, or service of gas or electricity and of fuel used for heating and providing an applicability dat...
- House File 230 ( BH ): ... school finance, by providing for on-time funding for new students based upon increased student enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 209 ( BH ): ... the sales, services, and use tax exemption for the sale of tangible personal property which is purchased for lease or rental. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2540) ...
- House File 149 ( BH ): ...regulating animal feeding operations located within agricultural drainage well basins and making penalties applicable.
- House File 133 ( BH ): ... the offering of point of service plan options in certain health benefit plans. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 132 ( BH ): ... the liability of persons involved in domesticated animal activities. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 131 ( BH ): ... the time and the criteria for filing of claims for refund under the state individual income tax by retired federal employees as a result of the unconstitutional taxation of federal pensions and provi...
- House File 105 ( BH ): ... the publication of the names of persons with delinquent fines owed to the court.
- House File 27 ( BH ): ... the election of a political subdivision not to participate as a member of the Iowa individual health benefit reinsurance association.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 109 ( BH ): ...recognizing the positive contributions realized from county implementation of a single entry point process for mental health, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities (MH/MR/DD) services kno...
- House Resolution 108 ( BH ): ...recognizing the centennial anniversary of the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, and honoring the women and men affilitated with the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics.
- House Resolution 103 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Drake Bulldogs, Iowa State Cyclones, and Iowa Hawkeyes Women's Basketball Teams.
- House Resolution 18 ( BH ): ...congratulating Coach Dan Gable and the University of Iowa Hawkeye Wrestling Team for winning the 1997 National Collegiate Athletic Association's team championship.
- House Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...honoring Des Moines Mayor Arthur Davis for his many contributions to the city of Des Moines and the state of Iowa.
- House Resolution 12 ( BH ): ...honoring Mr. Harry Cannon upon his retirement as the Deputy Director for Prison Industries of the Iowa Department of Corrections.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...requesting that the legislative council establish an interim study committee to consider increasing the percent of oxygen by weight in motor vehicle fuel.
- House Concurrent Resolution 108 ( BH ): ...to honor the memory of Jim Hancock.
- House Concurrent Resolution 26 ( BH ): ...providing for the formation of a committee by the Legislative Council to evaluate the creation of a caregiver recruitment and retention pilot program.
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...to request that the Congress of the United States maintain and renew its commitment to America's corn growers and this nation's ethanol industry by supporting a tax exemption and by taking other actio...
- House Concurrent Resolution 21 ( BH ): ...establishing a special commission to study and make recommendations concerning urban planning, growth management of cities, and protection of farmland.
- House Concurrent Resolution 18 ( BH ): ...recognizing the 150th anniversary of the founding of the University of Iowa.
- House Concurrent Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...relating to the formation of a temporary bipartisan commission to recommend reforms in the laws relating to the financing of political campaigns.
- House Concurrent Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the women who served Iowa as state legislators through Iowa's sesquicentennial year, 1996, and celebrating 100 years of women elected to state legislatures.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law. Sent to Sec. of State.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:43:11 CDT 1998