Bills Sponsored by Representative Dennis Cohoon
- House File
- House File 2463 ( BH ): ... review of and liability for certain health care treatment decisions.
- House File 2418 ( BH ): ...related to volunteerism and making related appropriations.
- House File 2356 ( BH ): ...permitting adjunct instructors of a community college or regents university to elect coverage under the Iowa public employees' retirement system.
- House File 2274 ( BH ): ... the amount of the community college facilities levy.
- House File 2258 ( BH ): ...creating and making an appropriation for a teacher loan payment program.
- House File 2206 ( BH ): ... the creation of a dental hygiene committee within the board of dental examiners.
- House File 2197 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, smaller class size infrastructure program, an infrastructure study, and making an appropriation.
- House File 2193 ( BH ): ... the issuance of motor vehicle and mobile home certificates of title.
- House File 2181 ( BH ): ... the appointment of the director of the department of education.
- House File 2142 ( BH ): ...establishing toll-free telephone service for the general assembly and providing funding.
- House File 2137 ( BH ): ... the issuance of ex-prisoner of war motor vehicle registration plates to surviving spouses.
- House File 2135 ( BH ): ... a mid-America port commission agreement and providing an effective date.
- House File 2130 ( BH ): ...providing additional funding for pupils in school districts experiencing increases in enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2056 ( BH ): ... school foundation weighting for pupils participating in school-to-work or career pathways programs, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2014 ( BH ): ... the development of a state water plan by the department of natural resources.
- House File 467 ( BH ): ...residency requirements for school district attendance.
- House File 404 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, increasing the physical plant and equipment levy limits for eligible school districts, and making an appropriation.
- House File 357 ( BH ): ...prohibiting the state department of transportation from mowing roadside vegetation on primary and interstate highways and rights-of-way under certain circumstances.
- House File 344 ( BH ): ...establishing an Iowa wins scholarship program and making an appropriation.
- House File 304 ( BH ): ...establishing a state environmental education program and making appropriations.
- House File 297 ( BH ): ... the earliest date for the beginning of regularly established elementary and secondary school classes, eliminating a penalty for an early school start, and relating to the date by which a private inst...
- House File 258 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the department of natural resources for the establishment of a wildlife diversity initiative.
- House File 237 ( BH ): ... school corporation bond issuance elections and authorizing school corporations to impose an income surtax to partially fund certain bonds by providing a property tax credit, and providing for the Act...
- House File 214 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a council for voluntary high standards and assessment development and to the adoption of voluntary model content standards and assessments by the state board of education and by ...
- House File 145 ( BH ): ... retirement incentive programs the board of directors of a school district may offer and the age range of the employees to whom the board may offer the program and providing an applicability provision...
- House File 132 ( BH ): ... the liability of persons involved in domesticated animal activities. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 131 ( BH ): ... the time and the criteria for filing of claims for refund under the state individual income tax by retired federal employees as a result of the unconstitutional taxation of federal pensions and provi...
- House File 127 ( BH ): ...establishing a public highway condition reporting service and making an appropriation.
- House Resolution
- No House Resolution sponsored.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...requesting that the legislative council establish an interim study committee to consider increasing the percent of oxygen by weight in motor vehicle fuel.
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...to request that the Congress of the United States maintain and renew its commitment to America's corn growers and this nation's ethanol industry by supporting a tax exemption and by taking other actio...
- House Concurrent Resolution 18 ( BH ): ...recognizing the 150th anniversary of the founding of the University of Iowa.
- House Concurrent Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...relating to the formation of a temporary bipartisan commission to recommend reforms in the laws relating to the financing of political campaigns.
- House Concurrent Resolution 14 ( BH ): ...providing for the establishment of a committee by the Legislative Council to conduct a study of economic development programs and recommend future economic development actions.
- House Concurrent Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the women who served Iowa as state legislators through Iowa's sesquicentennial year, 1996, and celebrating 100 years of women elected to state legislatures.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2001 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa to require that all state racing and gaming receipts be used solely for vertical infrastructure purposes.
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law. Sent to Sec. of State.
- House Joint Resolution 3 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa establishing a state general fund expenditure limitation.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:43:11 CDT 1998