Bills Sponsored by Representative Marcella Frevert
- House File
- House File 2463 ( BH ): ... review of and liability for certain health care treatment decisions.
- House File 2364 ( BH ): ...defining the acquisition of ambulances and fire protection and emergency medical services equipment and building facilities as an essential county purpose for bonding purposes.
- House File 2314 ( BH ): ...providing for the designation of a state poet laureate.
- House File 2274 ( BH ): ... the amount of the community college facilities levy.
- House File 2240 ( BH ): ... third-party payment of health care coverage costs for mental health and substance abuse treatment services.
- House File 2236 ( BH ): ... the use of cellular telephones by certain law enforcement officers.
- House File 2219 ( BH ): ... the length of time a student may receive a vocational-technical tuition grant.
- House File 2209 ( BH ): ... a partial property tax exemption for value added to certain livestock facilities and providing an applicability date.
- House File 2206 ( BH ): ... the creation of a dental hygiene committee within the board of dental examiners.
- House File 2203 ( BH ): ...related to confinement feeding operations, by requiring the filing of bonds by general contractors.
- House File 2202 ( BH ): ... the payment by third parties of licensed mental health counselors.
- House File 2197 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, smaller class size infrastructure program, an infrastructure study, and making an appropriation.
- House File 2142 ( BH ): ...establishing toll-free telephone service for the general assembly and providing funding.
- House File 2137 ( BH ): ... the issuance of ex-prisoner of war motor vehicle registration plates to surviving spouses.
- House File 2104 ( BH ): ... the transportation between school districts of students participating in open enrollment.
- House File 2101 ( BH ): ... gambling by imposing a moratorium on the number and types of gambling games and slot machines authorized in this state and on new licenses to conduct gambling on excursion gambling boats, and by limi...
- House File 2077 ( BH ): ...including social studies in the list of standards the department of education uses for accrediting area education programs.
- House File 2073 ( BH ): ... public intoxication by inhaling chemical substances and providing a penalty.
- House File 2072 ( BH ): ...regarding best practices for managing swine suffering from porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome, by appropriating moneys for demonstration projects.
- House File 2056 ( BH ): ... school foundation weighting for pupils participating in school-to-work or career pathways programs, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2014 ( BH ): ... the development of a state water plan by the department of natural resources.
- House File 632 ( BH ): ... the state's reimbursement of local governments for the value of the homestead tax credits allowed and providing an applicability date provision.
- House File 520 ( BH ): ... the value of door prizes at game or raffle events.
- House File 430 ( BH ): ... the issuance of lifetime fishing, hunting, and combined fishing and hunting licenses for residents who are sixty-five years of age or older.
- House File 404 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, increasing the physical plant and equipment levy limits for eligible school districts, and making an appropriation.
- House File 344 ( BH ): ...establishing an Iowa wins scholarship program and making an appropriation.
- House File 337 ( BH ): ...providing a waiver of school year length requirements due to extensions caused by inclement weather, and providing an effective date.
- House File 269 ( BH ): ...extending the regular program district cost guarantee for school districts for one year and providing an effective date.
- House File 149 ( BH ): ...regulating animal feeding operations located within agricultural drainage well basins and making penalties applicable.
- House File 145 ( BH ): ... retirement incentive programs the board of directors of a school district may offer and the age range of the employees to whom the board may offer the program and providing an applicability provision...
- House File 142 ( BH ): ... the hunting of deer with a pistol or revolver and providing a penalty. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 132 ( BH ): ... the liability of persons involved in domesticated animal activities. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 131 ( BH ): ... the time and the criteria for filing of claims for refund under the state individual income tax by retired federal employees as a result of the unconstitutional taxation of federal pensions and provi...
- House File 127 ( BH ): ...establishing a public highway condition reporting service and making an appropriation.
- House File 116 ( BH ): ... confinement feeding operations by providing for the siting of certain operations, and imposing requirements relating to construction permits.
- House File 42 ( BH ): ... the registration fee for ex-prisoner of war motor vehicle plates.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...honoring Des Moines Mayor Arthur Davis for his many contributions to the city of Des Moines and the state of Iowa.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...requesting that the legislative council establish an interim study committee to consider increasing the percent of oxygen by weight in motor vehicle fuel.
- House Concurrent Resolution 107 ( BH ): ...requesting that the United States government take all actions necessary in order to prevent further concentration and vertical integration in the livestock industry.
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...to request that the Congress of the United States maintain and renew its commitment to America's corn growers and this nation's ethanol industry by supporting a tax exemption and by taking other actio...
- House Concurrent Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...relating to the formation of a temporary bipartisan commission to recommend reforms in the laws relating to the financing of political campaigns.
- House Concurrent Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the women who served Iowa as state legislators through Iowa's sesquicentennial year, 1996, and celebrating 100 years of women elected to state legislatures.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law. Sent to Sec. of State.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:43:11 CDT 1998