Bills Sponsored by Representative Ralph Klemme
- House File
- House File 2428 ( BH ): ...creating a township fire department fund and allocating a certain portion of insurance premiums tax to the township fire department fund, making an appropriation, and including a retroactive applicabi...
- House File 2392 ( BH ): ... the establishment of renaissance zones, providing certain tax exemptions, refunds, and credits to persons located in the renaissance zones, reimbursing school districts for lost property tax due to r...
- House File 2264 ( BH ): ... informed consent to an abortion and providing a criminal penalty, and providing an effective date. Vetoed 3-29-02.
- House File 2220 ( BH ): ... the disbursement of economic development financial assistance moneys to border cities or counties by state agencies.
- House File 2216 ( BH ): ... a requirement that public schools and nonpublic schools cause the pledge of allegiance to be recited at the beginning of each school day.
- House File 2119 ( BH ): ...prohibiting destructive human embryo research and providing penalties.
- House File 2098 ( BH ): ... the daily observance of a minute of silence in each accredited public and nonpublic school classroom. (See Cmte bill HF 2516) ...
- House File 2095 ( BH ): ... law enforcement officers to make every effort to maintain the condition of livestock being transported by persons detained by such officers.
- House File 2083 ( BH ): ...eliminating earning restrictions for Iowa public employees' retirement system retirees.
- House File 2072 ( BH ): ... a park user permit system for state lands under the jurisdiction of the natural resource commission, providing for permit fees and a writing fee, providing civil and criminal penalties, and providing...
- House File 2056 ( BH ): ... prohibiting the use of the general fund of the state to implant the product of human somatic cell nuclear transfer in a woman's uterus, and providing a civil penalty.
- House File 757 ( BH ): ... the taxation under the individual income tax of certain federal tax rebates and including a retroactive applicability date provision. Effective 06-28-01.
- House File 527 ( BH ): ... the growing and processing of grapes, creating a state commission, establishing a fund for certain tax receipts, and providing an appropriation. (See Cmte Bill HF 619). (See Cmte Bill HF 709).
- House File 522 ( BH ): ... an exemption from sales and use taxes of the cost of agricultural soil sampling and testing.
- House File 412 ( BH ): ... the operation, regulation, and equipment of watercraft, establishing watercraft safety courses, and subjecting violators to a penalty, and providing an effective date.
- House File 406 ( BH ): ...providing for the transfer of custody and termination of parental rights for certain newborn infants whose parent voluntarily surrenders physical custody at certain health facilities and providing for...
- House File 388 ( BH ): ... an individual income tax credit for the purchase of nursing home care insurance and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House File 387 ( BH ): ...limiting damages for noneconomic losses arising out of the personal injury or death of a resident of a health care facility.
- House File 341 ( BH ): ... informed consent to an abortion and providing a criminal penalty, and providing an effective date.
- House File 308 ( BH ): ... the addition of an optional category to be covered under the medical assistance program. (See Cmte Bill HF 517).
- House File 99 ( BH ): ... a requirement that the state department of transportation give preference to soydiesel fuel when purchasing fuel for use in its vehicles.
- House File 84 ( BH ): ... the drainage of land involving improvements.
- House File 79 ( BH ): ...limiting the liability of rural water districts and associations in connection with the provision of water for fire protection. (See Cmte Bill HF 301).
- House File 44 ( BH ): ... the annual appropriation for livestock production tax credit claims.
- House File 2 ( BH ): ...phasing out the tax on social security benefits under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House File 1 ( BH ): ...A bill relating to the exemption from the sales and use taxes of the gross receipts from the sale, furnishing, or service of metered gas and of fuel used in residential-type dwellings and including an...
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 141 ( BH ): ...urging the Department of Natural Resources and the Department of Agriculture and Land Stewardship to establish a Joint Science Advisory Committee in order to assist the departments in providing for ef...
- House Resolution 128 ( BH ): ...requesting the enactment of a federal tax credit to offset the potential fiscal impact of new federal regulations pertaining to manure control structures.
- House Resolution 125 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's Basketball Team and Coach Bill Fennelly.
- House Resolution 119 ( BH ): ...honoring the Legal Services Corporation of Iowa for twenty-five years of service to the citizens of Iowa.
- House Resolution 114 ( BH ): ...honoring Representative John H. Connors for his thirty years of legislative service.
- House Resolution 105 ( BH ): ...honoring Commandant Jack Dack of the Iowa Veterans Home upon his retirement.
- House Resolution 103 ( BH ): ...honoring Goodwill Industries International in its centennial year.
- House Resolution 49 ( BH ): ...decrying the outrageous terrorist attacks launched against the United States on Tuesday, September 11, 2001, expressing sympathy to the families and friends of those killed or injured, and urging the ...
- House Resolution 37 ( BH ): ...congratulating the University of Northern Iowa Panthers Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 34 ( BH ): ...honoring the University of Iowa Women's Basketball Team and Coach Lisa Bluder.
- House Resolution 33 ( BH ): ...honoring the Des Moines Register's 2001 Academic All-State Team.
- House Resolution 30 ( BH ): ...honoring the Drake Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the achievements of Nancy Coover Andreasen.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 32 ( BH ): ...marking the completion of the exterior restoration of the Iowa State Capitol and honoring the contractors, subcontractors, artisans, skilled workers, and state employees who contributed to the effort ...
- House Concurrent Resolution 19 ( BH ): ...requesting the congressional delegation of the state of Iowa support President Bush's tax relief proposal.
- House Concurrent Resolution 3 ( BH ): ...supporting the admission of the Baltic States of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
- House Joint Resolution
- No House Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Sep 17 17:01:27 CDT 2002