Bills Sponsored by Representative Clel Baudler
- House File
- House File 2433 ( BH ): ... conducting searches of persons on probation or parole and providing information to local law enforcement agencies and the state department of transportation. (See Cmte bill HF 2553) ...
- House File 2392 ( BH ): ... the establishment of renaissance zones, providing certain tax exemptions, refunds, and credits to persons located in the renaissance zones, reimbursing school districts for lost property tax due to r...
- House File 2360 ( BH ): ...creating a criminal offense for possession or distribution of anthrax, and providing a penalty. (See Cmte bill HF 2507) ...
- House File 2349 ( BH ): ...allowing any member of a duly organized state, county, or municipal law enforcement unit from another state to carry weapons. (See Cmte bill HF 2505) ...
- House File 2328 ( BH ): ... charges for services provided by the Iowa cooperative extension service in agriculture and home economics of Iowa state university to the 4-H organization and its clubs.
- House File 2276 ( BH ): ... the clerk of the district court in each county to be open for court business on a uniform basis throughout the state.
- House File 2270 ( BH ): ...to maintain a clerk of the district court in each county.
- House File 2264 ( BH ): ... informed consent to an abortion and providing a criminal penalty, and providing an effective date. Vetoed 3-29-02.
- House File 2263 ( BH ): ...prohibiting false compartments in vehicles for the purpose of intentionally concealing or transporting controlled substances and providing for penalties. (See Cmte bill HF 2496) ...
- House File 2216 ( BH ): ... a requirement that public schools and nonpublic schools cause the pledge of allegiance to be recited at the beginning of each school day.
- House File 2182 ( BH ): ... the state board of regents to adopt rules directing its institutions of higher learning to waive certain tuition charges for the children of police officers, fire fighters, sheriffs, deputies, volunt...
- House File 2152 ( BH ): ...the volunteer emergency services provider death benefit by providing for the death benefit for reserve peace officers, eliminating the prospective repeal of the death benefit, and providing an effecti...
- House File 2119 ( BH ): ...prohibiting destructive human embryo research and providing penalties.
- House File 2098 ( BH ): ... the daily observance of a minute of silence in each accredited public and nonpublic school classroom. (See Cmte bill HF 2516) ...
- House File 2090 ( BH ): ...prohibiting public contracting entities from entering into certain labor-related agreements for public works projects, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2035 ( BH ): ... the state historic property rehabilitation tax credit and including effective and retroactive applicability date provisions. Effective 2-21-02.
- House File 757 ( BH ): ... the taxation under the individual income tax of certain federal tax rebates and including a retroactive applicability date provision. Effective 06-28-01.
- House File 546 ( BH ): ...providing that certain employees are not entitled to compensation for time spent traveling to and from the worksite. (See Cmte Bill HF 635).
- House File 509 ( BH ): ... the annual filing for the family farm tax credit, to the notification to the assessor of the change in ownership or the person actively engaged in farming the tract of agricultural land for which the...
- House File 406 ( BH ): ...providing for the transfer of custody and termination of parental rights for certain newborn infants whose parent voluntarily surrenders physical custody at certain health facilities and providing for...
- House File 388 ( BH ): ... an individual income tax credit for the purchase of nursing home care insurance and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House File 387 ( BH ): ...limiting damages for noneconomic losses arising out of the personal injury or death of a resident of a health care facility.
- House File 341 ( BH ): ... informed consent to an abortion and providing a criminal penalty, and providing an effective date.
- House File 338 ( BH ): ... child in need of assistance requirements involving physical and mental examinations involving medically relevant tests.
- House File 331 ( BH ): ... the testing of individuals and the release of the results of tests for communicable and infectious diseases and for the human immunodeficiency virus. (See Cmte Bill HF 590).
- House File 254 ( BH ): ... certain criminal defendants to submit a physical specimen for DNA profiling.
- House File 213 ( BH ): ... the willful failure to pay delinquent support and providing penalties.
- House File 167 ( BH ): ... the confidentiality of and requests for certain information contained in weapons and pistol or revolver permit applications.
- House File 101 ( BH ): ... motor vehicle operators to take certain precautions when passing certain stationary vehicles and providing a penalty.
- House File 98 ( BH ): ... residency and other requirements of brood mares producing Iowa-foaled racehorses.
- House File 44 ( BH ): ... the annual appropriation for livestock production tax credit claims.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 128 ( BH ): ...requesting the enactment of a federal tax credit to offset the potential fiscal impact of new federal regulations pertaining to manure control structures.
- House Resolution 125 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's Basketball Team and Coach Bill Fennelly.
- House Resolution 114 ( BH ): ...honoring Representative John H. Connors for his thirty years of legislative service.
- House Resolution 49 ( BH ): ...decrying the outrageous terrorist attacks launched against the United States on Tuesday, September 11, 2001, expressing sympathy to the families and friends of those killed or injured, and urging the ...
- House Resolution 37 ( BH ): ...congratulating the University of Northern Iowa Panthers Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 34 ( BH ): ...honoring the University of Iowa Women's Basketball Team and Coach Lisa Bluder.
- House Resolution 33 ( BH ): ...honoring the Des Moines Register's 2001 Academic All-State Team.
- House Resolution 32 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 30 ( BH ): ...honoring the Drake Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 12 ( BH ): ...to recognize February 6 as "Ronald Reagan Day".
- House Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the achievements of Nancy Coover Andreasen.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 108 ( BH ): ...opposing the establishment of a national identity database system by the United States Congress.
- House Concurrent Resolution 32 ( BH ): ...marking the completion of the exterior restoration of the Iowa State Capitol and honoring the contractors, subcontractors, artisans, skilled workers, and state employees who contributed to the effort ...
- House Concurrent Resolution 30 ( BH ): ...encouraging state and local governments, business interests, health care professionals, and individuals with an interest in good health to help educate the public regarding osteoporosis prevention, de...
- House Concurrent Resolution 19 ( BH ): ...requesting the congressional delegation of the state of Iowa support President Bush's tax relief proposal.
- House Concurrent Resolution 3 ( BH ): ...supporting the admission of the Baltic States of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
- House Joint Resolution
- No House Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Sep 17 17:01:27 CDT 2002