Bills Sponsored by Representative Geri Huser
- House File
- House File 2356 ( BH ): ... revocations of driver's licenses for an operating while intoxicated offense.
- House File 2352 ( BH ): ...providing that employees should be paid based on comparable worth and making penalties applicable.
- House File 2346 ( BH ): ... a gun-locking device to be provided, and related information to be posted in connection with the retail sale of a pistol or revolver.
- House File 2171 ( BH ): ... minors' school driver's licenses. (See Cmte. Bill HF 2475) ...
- House File 2133 ( BH ): ... certain state and municipal agencies by making changes relating to the provision of and training for fire protection service and emergency medical service, by amending the powers and duties of townsh...
- House File 2082 ( BH ): ...establishing covenant marriages and providing an effective date.
- House File 2080 ( BH ): ... third-party payment of health care coverage costs for biologically based mental illness treatment services.
- House File 2059 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial. Effective 7-1-00.
- House File 2001 ( BH ): ... the information included when a payor of income withholds a child support obligor's income for payment to the clerk of the district court or to the collection services center.
- House File 644 ( BH ): ... annexation moratorium agreements and annexation by certain cities.
- House File 556 ( BH ): ... the establishment of an Iowa early intervention program, and making appropriations.
- House File 555 ( BH ): ... the rights of enrollees in health maintenance organizations, organized delivery systems, or preferred provider organizations.
- House File 554 ( BH ): ... educational assistance for members of the national guard.
- House File 552 ( BH ): ...increasing the maximum income eligibility requirement for participation in the healthy and well kids in Iowa program.
- House File 549 ( BH ): ...regulating the siting of confinement feeding operations by counties.
- House File 547 ( BH ): ...providing an appropriation for juvenile court liaison officers in schools.
- House File 546 ( BH ): ... the establishment of an Iowa worker retraining forgivable loan program and fund and making an appropriation.
- House File 543 ( BH ): ... a watershed protection task force and creating a watershed protection program and a watershed protection account within the water protection fund.
- House File 542 ( BH ): ...to establish standards for improvement of the quality of health care benefits for children provided by insurance carriers or organized delivery systems.
- House File 467 ( BH ): ... the purchase of certain parcels with delinquent taxes by a city, county, or the Iowa finance authority, and providing effective and applicability dates. (See Cmte. Bill HF 728) ...
- House File 431 ( BH ): ... the nonpartisan election of township officers.
- House File 430 ( BH ): ... the recision of an administrative license revocation for an operating while intoxicated offense, and providing an effective date.
- House File 429 ( BH ): ... employee assistance programs pursuant to an employer's drug and alcohol testing program.
- House File 428 ( BH ): ...providing for an income tax deduction for individuals who donate blood to a local blood bank and including effective and applicability date provisions.
- House File 250 ( BH ): ... county sheriffs' patrol vehicles.
- House File 234 ( BH ): ...limiting the liability of the state and political subdivisions of the state for certain losses caused by the failure of computer software or a device containing a computer processor.
- House File 212 ( BH ): ... townships and township officers and the powers and duties of township trustees relating to budgets and finances.
- House File 91 ( BH ): ...providing for legal assistance for pro se domestic abuse complainants in contempt proceedings where the defendant is represented by counsel, and making an appropriation.
- House File 48 ( BH ): ... the date of the annual sale of parcels with delinquent property taxes. (See Cmte. Bill HF 168) ...
- House Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 119 ( BH ): ...requesting the state department of transportation to review federal outdoor advertising bonus program restrictions on signing and advertising adjacent to the interstate highway system and to make reco...
- House Concurrent Resolution 18 ( BH ): ...requesting establishment of a legislative interim study committee to review the authority and responsibilities of townships as a unit of local government in this state. (See Cmte. Resolution HCR 21) ...
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 11 ( BH ): ...directing the Secretary of State to conduct a nonbinding election on Iowa's state motto to be held in conjunction with a statewide special election and providing an effective date.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Oct 4 03:35:01 CDT 2000