Bills Sponsored by Representative William Witt
- House File
- House File 2463 ( BH ): ... review of and liability for certain health care treatment decisions.
- House File 2358 ( BH ): ... the use of certain property owned by the department of transportation for green space purposes.
- House File 2349 ( BH ): ... creating a main street investments loan program for the preservation of historical buildings within central business districts and making an appropriation.
- House File 2334 ( BH ): ... certain crimes against persons, by permitting the retention as criminal history data of acquittals, dismissals, or adjudications based on mental condition if the charge involved injury to another, by...
- House File 2319 ( BH ): ... the state long-term care ombudsperson, establishing local area long-term care ombudspersons, requiring training of representatives of the ombudsperson, making an appropriation, and providing an effec...
- House File 2314 ( BH ): ...providing for the designation of a state poet laureate.
- House File 2240 ( BH ): ... third-party payment of health care coverage costs for mental health and substance abuse treatment services.
- House File 2226 ( BH ): ...prohibiting the loan of money for gambling purposes through a credit card or an electronic or mechanical device at a licensed gambling facility.
- House File 2182 ( BH ): ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2137 ( BH ): ... the issuance of ex-prisoner of war motor vehicle registration plates to surviving spouses.
- House File 2130 ( BH ): ...providing additional funding for pupils in school districts experiencing increases in enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2123 ( BH ): ...providing for a commercial property tax credit for owners operating certain retail businesses, making an annual appropriation, and providing an effective and applicability date provision.
- House File 2101 ( BH ): ... gambling by imposing a moratorium on the number and types of gambling games and slot machines authorized in this state and on new licenses to conduct gambling on excursion gambling boats, and by limi...
- House File 2077 ( BH ): ...including social studies in the list of standards the department of education uses for accrediting area education programs.
- House File 2072 ( BH ): ...regarding best practices for managing swine suffering from porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome, by appropriating moneys for demonstration projects.
- House File 2014 ( BH ): ... the development of a state water plan by the department of natural resources.
- House File 605 ( BH ): ...providing for mandatory licensure for marital and family therapists and mental health counselors.
- House File 571 ( BH ): ... the formation of a bipartisan commission to recommend reforms in the laws relating to the financing of political campaigns.
- House File 533 ( BH ): ...directing the state board of regents to establish criteria by which an institution under its control may discontinue annual evaluations of the oral communication competence of a specific person provid...
- House File 404 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, increasing the physical plant and equipment levy limits for eligible school districts, and making an appropriation.
- House File 380 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation for grants to political subdivisions to be used by emergency agencies for the purchase of certain equipment.
- House File 363 ( BH ): ... the required standards for hospital licensure relating to protocols for patients with suicidal indications.
- House File 348 ( BH ): ...establishing a biological diversity program.
- House File 338 ( BH ): ... a county treasurer to refuse to renew a vehicle registration if the person applying for renewal owes restitution in any county.
- House File 304 ( BH ): ...establishing a state environmental education program and making appropriations.
- House File 280 ( BH ): ... the offense of driving a motor vehicle when a license has been revoked or denied for driving while intoxicated, financial liability coverage and registration requirements for motor vehicles in this s...
- House File 274 ( BH ): ... the beverage containers control program and making a penalty applicable.
- House File 269 ( BH ): ...extending the regular program district cost guarantee for school districts for one year and providing an effective date.
- House File 259 ( BH ): ... legal settlement regarding community-based providers of treatment or services.
- House File 258 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the department of natural resources for the establishment of a wildlife diversity initiative.
- House File 150 ( BH ): ... the protection of blufflands by creating a blufflands protection revolving fund, by empowering the soil conservation division of the department of agriculture and land stewardship to establish a bluf...
- House File 149 ( BH ): ...regulating animal feeding operations located within agricultural drainage well basins and making penalties applicable.
- House File 142 ( BH ): ... the hunting of deer with a pistol or revolver and providing a penalty. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 132 ( BH ): ... the liability of persons involved in domesticated animal activities. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 131 ( BH ): ... the time and the criteria for filing of claims for refund under the state individual income tax by retired federal employees as a result of the unconstitutional taxation of federal pensions and provi...
- House Resolution
- No House Resolution sponsored.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...to request that the Congress of the United States maintain and renew its commitment to America's corn growers and this nation's ethanol industry by supporting a tax exemption and by taking other actio...
- House Concurrent Resolution 21 ( BH ): ...establishing a special commission to study and make recommendations concerning urban planning, growth management of cities, and protection of farmland.
- House Concurrent Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...relating to the formation of a temporary bipartisan commission to recommend reforms in the laws relating to the financing of political campaigns.
- House Concurrent Resolution 14 ( BH ): ...providing for the establishment of a committee by the Legislative Council to conduct a study of economic development programs and recommend future economic development actions.
- House Concurrent Resolution 9 ( BH ): ...requesting that the Congress of the United States propose a constitutional amendment, for ratification by the states, which would specify that the people of the United States have a right to a clean a...
- House Concurrent Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...requesting the Congress of the United States to submit to the States for ratification a balanced budget amendment to the United States Constitution.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law. Sent to Sec. of State.
- House Joint Resolution 3 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa establishing a state general fund expenditure limitation.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:43:11 CDT 1998