Bills Sponsored by Representative Robert Osterhaus
- House File
- House File 2463 ( BH ): ... review of and liability for certain health care treatment decisions.
- House File 2449 ( BH ): ...creating an Iowa empowerment board for managing state and community efforts involving community empowerment areas and providing effective dates. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2507) ...
- House File 2240 ( BH ): ... third-party payment of health care coverage costs for mental health and substance abuse treatment services.
- House File 2206 ( BH ): ... the creation of a dental hygiene committee within the board of dental examiners.
- House File 2205 ( BH ): ... coverage under a policy or contract providing for third-party payment or prepayment of health or medical expenses by requiring coverage for costs associated with the treatment of diabetes.
- House File 2197 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, smaller class size infrastructure program, an infrastructure study, and making an appropriation.
- House File 2194 ( BH ): ... programs administered by the agricultural development authority, by providing for the issuance of private activity bonds.
- House File 2192 ( BH ): ... certain disclosures regarding pharmaceutical contracts associated with benefits provided by third-party payors.
- House File 2155 ( BH ): ... the required disclosure of certain information by a third-party payor of health or medical expenses to certain individuals and making penalties applicable.
- House File 2130 ( BH ): ...providing additional funding for pupils in school districts experiencing increases in enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2123 ( BH ): ...providing for a commercial property tax credit for owners operating certain retail businesses, making an annual appropriation, and providing an effective and applicability date provision.
- House File 2104 ( BH ): ... the transportation between school districts of students participating in open enrollment.
- House File 2077 ( BH ): ...including social studies in the list of standards the department of education uses for accrediting area education programs.
- House File 2074 ( BH ): ... adjustments of reimbursement rates for medical assistance services for which all or part of the nonfederal share is paid by counties.
- House File 2056 ( BH ): ... school foundation weighting for pupils participating in school-to-work or career pathways programs, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2029 ( BH ): ... forestry and rural development by establishing a revolving loan fund.
- House File 2014 ( BH ): ... the development of a state water plan by the department of natural resources.
- House File 588 ( BH ): ... the establishment of an E911 commission and establishing a surcharge.
- House File 575 ( BH ): ... financing E911-related expenses through the Iowa finance authority.
- House File 404 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, increasing the physical plant and equipment levy limits for eligible school districts, and making an appropriation.
- House File 344 ( BH ): ...establishing an Iowa wins scholarship program and making an appropriation.
- House File 310 ( BH ): ...providing for direct reimbursement of pharmacists by certain third-party payors of health care coverage costs.
- House File 304 ( BH ): ...establishing a state environmental education program and making appropriations.
- House File 269 ( BH ): ...extending the regular program district cost guarantee for school districts for one year and providing an effective date.
- House File 258 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the department of natural resources for the establishment of a wildlife diversity initiative.
- House File 237 ( BH ): ... school corporation bond issuance elections and authorizing school corporations to impose an income surtax to partially fund certain bonds by providing a property tax credit, and providing for the Act...
- House File 234 ( BH ): ... election of mayors in certain cities and providing an immediate effective date. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 680) ...
- House File 149 ( BH ): ...regulating animal feeding operations located within agricultural drainage well basins and making penalties applicable.
- House File 131 ( BH ): ... the time and the criteria for filing of claims for refund under the state individual income tax by retired federal employees as a result of the unconstitutional taxation of federal pensions and provi...
- House File 127 ( BH ): ...establishing a public highway condition reporting service and making an appropriation.
- House File 121 ( BH ): ... notification procedures prior to the performance of an abortion on or termination of parental rights of a minor and applicable penalties and providing for a repeal. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 107 ( BH ): ...allowing an individual income tax deduction for certain federal taxes paid under the Federal Insurance Contributions Act and the federal Railroad Retirement Tax Act and providing a retroactive applica...
- House File 43 ( BH ): ... transportation assistance aid to a school district and making an appropriation.
- House File 42 ( BH ): ... the registration fee for ex-prisoner of war motor vehicle plates.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...honoring Des Moines Mayor Arthur Davis for his many contributions to the city of Des Moines and the state of Iowa.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...requesting that the legislative council establish an interim study committee to consider increasing the percent of oxygen by weight in motor vehicle fuel.
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...to request that the Congress of the United States maintain and renew its commitment to America's corn growers and this nation's ethanol industry by supporting a tax exemption and by taking other actio...
- House Concurrent Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...relating to the formation of a temporary bipartisan commission to recommend reforms in the laws relating to the financing of political campaigns.
- House Concurrent Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the women who served Iowa as state legislators through Iowa's sesquicentennial year, 1996, and celebrating 100 years of women elected to state legislatures.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2004 ( BH ): ...designating by name an official highest elevation in the State of Iowa.
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law. Sent to Sec. of State.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:43:11 CDT 1998