Bills Sponsored by Representative John Connors
- House File
- House File 2463 ( BH ): ... review of and liability for certain health care treatment decisions.
- House File 2423 ( BH ): ... airlines doing business in this state to make certain refunds for medically related reasons.
- House File 2364 ( BH ): ...defining the acquisition of ambulances and fire protection and emergency medical services equipment and building facilities as an essential county purpose for bonding purposes.
- House File 2350 ( BH ): ... the voluntary admission and release of persons suffering from dementia or a dementia-related illness to inpatient psychiatric treatment.
- House File 2319 ( BH ): ... the state long-term care ombudsperson, establishing local area long-term care ombudspersons, requiring training of representatives of the ombudsperson, making an appropriation, and providing an effec...
- House File 2274 ( BH ): ... the amount of the community college facilities levy.
- House File 2240 ( BH ): ... third-party payment of health care coverage costs for mental health and substance abuse treatment services.
- House File 2206 ( BH ): ... the creation of a dental hygiene committee within the board of dental examiners.
- House File 2197 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, smaller class size infrastructure program, an infrastructure study, and making an appropriation.
- House File 2137 ( BH ): ... the issuance of ex-prisoner of war motor vehicle registration plates to surviving spouses.
- House File 2056 ( BH ): ... school foundation weighting for pupils participating in school-to-work or career pathways programs, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2016 ( BH ): ... the increase in the amount reimbursed by the state for loss of property taxes due to the allowance of the military service tax exemption and providing effective and applicability date provisions.
- House File 2014 ( BH ): ... the development of a state water plan by the department of natural resources.
- House File 589 ( BH ): ... professional boxing and wrestling matches, providing for properly related matters, and providing for a tax and for penalties. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 543 ( BH ): ... possible payment by the state for police and fire protection provided by the city of Des Moines for state= owned property located within the city.
- House File 404 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, increasing the physical plant and equipment levy limits for eligible school districts, and making an appropriation.
- House File 363 ( BH ): ... the required standards for hospital licensure relating to protocols for patients with suicidal indications.
- House File 344 ( BH ): ...establishing an Iowa wins scholarship program and making an appropriation.
- House File 338 ( BH ): ... a county treasurer to refuse to renew a vehicle registration if the person applying for renewal owes restitution in any county.
- House File 317 ( BH ): ... veterans' benefits, veterans preference, veterans' claims, and providing a penalty.
- House File 280 ( BH ): ... the offense of driving a motor vehicle when a license has been revoked or denied for driving while intoxicated, financial liability coverage and registration requirements for motor vehicles in this s...
- House File 185 ( BH ): ...declaring a truant a child in need of assistance and establishing a penalty for aiding a child to be truant.
- House File 149 ( BH ): ...regulating animal feeding operations located within agricultural drainage well basins and making penalties applicable.
- House File 131 ( BH ): ... the time and the criteria for filing of claims for refund under the state individual income tax by retired federal employees as a result of the unconstitutional taxation of federal pensions and provi...
- House File 4 ( BH ): ... the office of city assessor in certain counties. Effective 7-1-97.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 107 ( BH ): ...honoring Representatives Charles Poncy, Delwyn Stromer, and Harold Van Maanen for their years of legislative service.
- House Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...honoring Des Moines Mayor Arthur Davis for his many contributions to the city of Des Moines and the state of Iowa.
- House Resolution 15 ( BH ): ...paying tribute to the memory of Mrs. Billie Jean Walling and recognizing her many contributions to the Iowa House of Representatives.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 120 ( BH ): ...congratulating Dr. Joan Roberts for being named the 1997 Iowa Secondary Principal of the Year.
- House Concurrent Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...requesting that the legislative council establish an interim study committee to consider increasing the percent of oxygen by weight in motor vehicle fuel.
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...to request that the Congress of the United States maintain and renew its commitment to America's corn growers and this nation's ethanol industry by supporting a tax exemption and by taking other actio...
- House Concurrent Resolution 21 ( BH ): ...establishing a special commission to study and make recommendations concerning urban planning, growth management of cities, and protection of farmland.
- House Concurrent Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...relating to the formation of a temporary bipartisan commission to recommend reforms in the laws relating to the financing of political campaigns.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law. Sent to Sec. of State.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:43:11 CDT 1998