Bills Sponsored by Representative Keith Kreiman
- House File
- House File 2392 ( BH ): ... magistrates' authority to accept guilty pleas in certain cases.
- House File 2391 ( BH ): ...public access to certain criminal conviction data.
- House File 2324 ( BH ): ... state employee disclosures of information and making penalties applicable and providing an effective date. Effective 4-16-96.
- House File 2294 ( BH ): ...setting limitations for contributions to certain political campaigns, providing an effective date, and making a penalty applicable.
- House File 2289 ( BH ): ... victim compensation for health care for persons other than the victim.
- House File 2214 ( BH ): ... school finance, by providing for an increase in the regular and special education program foundation levels, funding the returning dropout, dropout prevention, and gifted and talented children progra...
- House File 2182 ( BH ): ... prenatal testing for group B streptococcus, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2180 ( BH ): ... participation of the parties to a dissolution of marriage in mediation prior to the hearing on the petition and prior to the granting of a dissolution decree.
- House File 2179 ( BH ): ... increasing the hourly minimum wage requirement in Iowa.
- House File 2175 ( BH ): ... claims against the state for property damage caused by deer.
- House File 2164 ( BH ): ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2158 ( BH ): ... caution signs to be affixed to a tandem trailer and making existing penalties applicable.
- House File 2145 ( BH ): ... animal feeding operations, making an appropriation, and including an applicability provision.
- House File 2128 ( BH ): ... services for children and families and making an appropriation.
- House File 2080 ( BH ): ... school district directors, officers, area education directors, and teachers who act as school textbook or supply agents or dealers.
- House File 2079 ( BH ): ... the extension of the deer hunting season for population control.
- House File 2076 ( BH ): ... the taking of deer by landowners.
- House File 2047 ( BH ): ... postdelivery care requirements for mothers and newborns.
- House File 551 ( BH ): ... the homestead credit by establishing a refundable income tax credit rather than a property tax credit and providing applicability dates.
- House File 542 ( BH ): ... the use of program performance-based budgeting by executive branch agencies for programs newly implemented in the fiscal year beginning July 1, 1995.
- House File 326 ( BH ): ...wage assignments to collect criminal fines.
- House File 325 ( BH ): ...creating an environmental permit trust fund.
- House File 324 ( BH ): ... the divestiture of public moneys in investments of companies engaged in the manufacture of tobacco products.
- House File 323 ( BH ): ... publishing notice of write-in candidates for certain nonpartisan offices and special charter city offices, and providing for a filing deadline and a disqualification of votes cast.
- House File 322 ( BH ): ... the taking of deer in overpopulated hunting zones.
- House File 321 ( BH ): ... certain information to be attached to an order modifying a custody order.
- House File 320 ( BH ): ... civil remedies upon the dishonoring of a financial instrument.
- House File 319 ( BH ): ...to permit the sentencing of persons convicted of class "D" felonies to one year in jail and providing for payment of the costs of confinement by the state.
- House File 318 ( BH ): ... motor vehicle insurance coverage and motor vehicle licensing requirements for individuals in this state and providing penalties and effective dates.
- House File 317 ( BH ): ... establishment of a health care facility resident protection program and providing penalties.
- House File 281 ( BH ): ... the radio-based communications system transmission of communicable disease information relative to persons being sought or assisted by certain persons in an emergency situation and providing a penalt...
- House File 270 ( BH ): ... recognizing out-of-state law enforcement training for certification purposes in Iowa.
- House File 269 ( BH ): ...providing for the periodic review of agency rules.
- House File 192 ( BH ): ... the deadline for the enactment of a statute that establishes the state percent of growth for a budget year and providing an effective date.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 114 ( BH ): ...honoring students and teachers from Albia Community High School for their accomplishments at the recent Orlando Festival of Music in Orlando, Florida.
- House Resolution 109 ( BH ): ...relating to the adverse effects of excessive television viewing and supporting National TV - Turnoff Week.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law.
- House Joint Resolution 3 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa establishing a state general fund expenditure limitation.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:32:26 CDT 1996