Bills Sponsored by Representative Deo Koenigs
- House File
- House File 2294 ( BH ): ...setting limitations for contributions to certain political campaigns, providing an effective date, and making a penalty applicable.
- House File 2289 ( BH ): ... victim compensation for health care for persons other than the victim.
- House File 2200 ( BH ): ... the exemption of unassisted coin-operated motor vehicle wash, wax, and vacuum services from the state sales, services, and use taxes.
- House File 2164 ( BH ): ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2145 ( BH ): ... animal feeding operations, making an appropriation, and including an applicability provision.
- House File 2091 ( BH ): ... prison time served by persons convicted of an aggravated misdemeanor or greater offense, providing for a reduction in the amount of good and honor time that may be earned by forcible felons, providin...
- House File 2047 ( BH ): ... postdelivery care requirements for mothers and newborns.
- House File 451 ( BH ): ... transportation assistance aid to a school district and making an appropriation.
- House File 424 ( BH ): ... providing coverage to a partner under a small group health benefit plan.
- House File 358 ( BH ): ... voluntary guardianship petitions by persons under the age of fourteen years and providing an effective date.
- House File 243 ( BH ): ... probate by specifying that revocable trusts are not testamentary trusts for the purposes of corporate or partnership farming and specifying that certain assets are not part of the probate estate.
- House File 242 ( BH ): ...allowing a temporary restricted license for persons lacking financial responsibility.
- House File 168 ( BH ): ... animal feeding operations, by providing for a pilot project, and providing for an appropriation.
- House Resolution
- No House Resolution sponsored.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 119 ( BH ): ...expressing the sympathy of the Iowa General Assembly to the family of Captain John R. Pitzen, United States Navy.
- House Concurrent Resolution 37 ( BH ): ...opposing a plan for agricultural producers proposed by certain commodity organizations in preparation for the 1995 federal farm bill.
- House Concurrent Resolution 36 ( BH ): ...urging the release of two United States citizens, including one Iowan, from confinement in Iraq.
- House Concurrent Resolution 35 ( BH ): ...to request that the United States Congress provide funds to increase the reimbursement levels to Iowa hospitals and health care providers.
- House Concurrent Resolution 22 ( BH ): ...urging the passage by the United States Congress of an increase in the federal minimum wage.
- House Concurrent Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...urging the Congress of the United States to quickly develop and approve the proposed national highway system. (See Cmte. Bill HCR 23) ...
- House Concurrent Resolution 6 ( BH ): ...urging support of the striking workers at Bridgestone/Firestone in Des Moines through legislation and other means.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:32:26 CDT 1996