Bills Sponsored by Representative Christopher Rants
- House File
- House File 2371 ( BH ): ... affirmative action and education mandates required under the Code by administrative rule or policy.
- House File 2314 ( BH ): ... requirements for reports submitted by certain service providers to the department of human services.
- House File 2244 ( BH ): ... insurance coverage and registration requirements for motor vehicles in this state, providing for the seizure of motor vehicle registration plates, and providing penalties and conditional effective da...
- House File 2185 ( BH ): ... school finance by providing a formula to fund costs resulting from increased student enrollment and making an appropriation.
- House File 2182 ( BH ): ... prenatal testing for group B streptococcus, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2164 ( BH ): ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2109 ( BH ): ... nonconsensual termination of or serious injury to a pregnancy and providing penalties. Effective 7-1-96.
- House File 2105 ( BH ): ... the time and the criteria for filing of claims for refund under the state individual income tax by retired federal employees as a result of the unconstitutional taxation of federal pensions and provi...
- House File 2100 ( BH ): ...exempting from the sales tax motor vehicles purchased solely for installation and assembly of heavy duty equipment.
- House File 2072 ( BH ): ... taxation of industrial machinery, computers and equipment located in an urban renewal area and providing an applicability date and an effective date.
- House File 2066 ( BH ): ... the operation of motor vehicles in border cities and providing an effective date. Effective 3-1-96.
- House File 2063 ( BH ): ... criminal activity, including the broadening of the definition of criminal gang activity, the forfeiture of gang property to fund enforcement of the Act, providing enhanced penalties for any gang-rela...
- House File 2059 ( BH ): ... the submission of a change in the form of county government to the county electorate.
- House File 2054 ( BH ): ... the abolition of the office of county recorder, the transfer of the powers and duties of the office of county recorder, and providing effective dates.
- House File 2053 ( BH ): ... child support by requiring a report of expenditures from recipients of support, by providing for income withholding only for payment of delinquent support, by allowing for modification of support ord...
- House File 2039 ( BH ): ...increasing the speed limit on interstate highways, increasing penalties, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2034 ( BH ): ... tinted windows.
- House File 387 ( BH ): ... the appointment of the student member to the state board of regents, reducing the student member's term, and providing implementation and transition provisions.
- House File 386 ( BH ): ...certain cities to appoint a board of review to hear city taxpayer appeals.
- House File 368 ( BH ): ... the state department of transportation by requiring legislative approval of certain contracts for new motor vehicle registration plates or driver's licenses.
- House File 333 ( BH ): ... competitive bidding requirements for certain state contracts.
- House File 332 ( BH ): ... reciprocal license fees for nonresident real estate brokers and salespersons.
- House File 222 ( BH ): ... the establishment of home development districts. (See Cmte. Bill HF 577) ...
- House File 215 ( BH ): ... that all inmates of the institutions under the control of the department of corrections perform hard labor, and providing transition provisions. Effective 7-1-95.
- House File 124 ( BH ): ... contributions to political campaigns, by requiring that monetary contributions which are collected by third-party persons be made by affirmative acts of a person to contribute and specify the amounts...
- House File 95 ( BH ): ...a reduction in automobile liability premiums for certain drivers aged fifty-five or older and providing an effective date.
- House File 66 ( BH ): ... the deduction of labor organization dues from pay and making a penalty applicable.
- House File 45 ( BH ): ... the performance of duties of the office of recorder on abolition of the office and the filing of documents and providing an effective date and for retroactive applicability.
- House File 20 ( BH ): ... the notification of a parent prior to the performance of an abortion on a minor, and providing a penalty.
- House File 2 ( BH ): ...applying the death penalty or life imprisonment for the offense of first degree murder, by establishing circumstances under which the death penalty will be applied, by providing a minimum age for impo...
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 109 ( BH ): ...relating to the adverse effects of excessive television viewing and supporting National TV - Turnoff Week.
- House Resolution 1 ( BH ): ...relating to the appointment of clerks, secretaries and pages.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2003 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa to limit the number of terms for members of the Senate and the House of Representatives, and to limit the number of terms of Governor, L...
- House Joint Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:32:26 CDT 1996