Order Legal Publications
Easy Ways to Obtain Legal Publications
1. Online Ordering – Please note online orders can be paid with credit card, ACH check, or inter-departmental transfers (for state agencies). Click here to begin the online order process.
2. Mail – Please note payment by check is required. Click here to view and print the order form.
3. Publication Cycles and Pricing - A legal publication is produced and delivered according to a publication cycle of either one or two years. The printed and electronic editions or versions of the Iowa Acts, Iowa Court Rules, and Iowa Law Infobase are published for sale each year. The printed edition of the Iowa Code is published for sale each even numbered year. The printed edition of the Iowa Official Register or “Redbook” is published for sale each odd numbered year. Prior to the production and delivery of a new legal publication, its prior edition or version may be made available for sale at a reduced price while supplies last. The decision to reduce the price of a publication is usually made in July. Any reduced price takes effect on the day it is posted on this Internet site. Any price of a publication is reduced according to the following schedule:
A new edition or version of a legal publication, replacing the prior edition or version of that legal publication, is available for sale at the standard price on the date posted on this Internet site during the fall.
4. For questions regarding an order dial 515.281.6766 or email email@example.com.
5. Should you have any technical questions, please call our Help Desk at 515.281.6506.
Please note that a processing fee of $15 is charged for refunds.
NOTICE: THE IOWA OFFICIAL
REGISTER HAS SOLD OUT