Sign up to receive email updates on legislation, rules, reports, and publications that interest you most.
Subscribe by agency to receive notification of agency rulemaking action and published chapters when changes are incorporated into the Iowa Administrative Code.
Follow bills and rules and receive an email update when the status of watched bills and rules change. Bills & Rules Watch enables you to:
- Easily select bills and rulemakings.
- Subscribe to legislation, rulemakings, and publications by topic.
- Receive email updates as selected bills move through the legislative process and as rulemaking actions are published.
- Modify your list of watched bills and rules at any time.
- Choose the email frequency for watched bills and rules.
Sign up to receive email or text alerts, notifications, and updates for Capitol staff and visitors during the legislative session. Notifications may pertain to fire alarms, severe weather, practice drills, phone or Internet system outages, and other important events. User account required.
Follow to receive updates regarding committee activity, including meeting notices and approved minutes.
Follow a department to receive notification when legislative publications pertaining to the department are published. User account required.
Receive notification when Senate/House publications, including clip sheets and chamber calendars, are made available. Receive notice of publications produced by the Legislative Services Agency.
Subscribe by agency or entity to receive notification of reports filed with the General Assembly.