Bills Sponsored by Representative Marcella Frevert
- House File
- House File 2503 ( BH ): ... the insurance division of the department of commerce to establish a school health insurance reform team study and to make recommendations to the general assembly.
- House File 2473 ( BH ): ... animal feeding operations, by providing for the approval of permits for the construction of animal feeding operation structures associated with confinement feeding operations, the application of manu...
- House File 2462 ( BH ): ... every insurer offering group health insurance to provide coverage for certain enteral formulas.
- House File 2428 ( BH ): ...creating a township fire department fund and allocating a certain portion of insurance premiums tax to the township fire department fund, making an appropriation, and including a retroactive applicabi...
- House File 2400 ( BH ): ...providing for a one-year waiver of the accumulation of professional development credits required for practitioner and administrator license renewal.
- House File 2329 ( BH ): ...expanding the student achievement and teacher quality program by including school nurses in the program and adding school nurses, counselors, and media specialists to the beginning teacher mentoring a...
- House File 2315 ( BH ): ... confinement feeding operations by providing for the issuance of permits by the department of natural resources, making penalties applicable, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2297 ( BH ): ... the department of management to implement a common intake form system for the public to access executive branch services, programs, and other functions.
- House File 2259 ( BH ): ... animal feeding operations, by providing for an economic and environmental consulting organization.
- House File 2223 ( BH ): ... liability for contaminating a private water supply or public water supply system.
- House File 2209 ( BH ): ... health care coverage programs for children including the healthy and well kids in Iowa program and the medical assistance program.
- House File 2207 ( BH ): ...repealing a provision mandating criminal sentences that require a maximum accumulation of earned time credits of fifteen percent of the total sentence of confinement, and making eligible for parole pe...
- House File 2206 ( BH ): ... the tax policy of the state through the use of tax-related incentives.
- House File 2205 ( BH ): ... an increase in the tax imposed on cigarettes and tobacco products, establishing a health care access fund in the state treasury, and providing for the use of the moneys deposited in the health care a...
- House File 2198 ( BH ): ...including licensed teachers at the prekindergarten level for purposes of the student achievement and teacher quality program.
- House File 2180 ( BH ): ... the classification as commercial property for property taxation of certain animal feeding operation structures and including an applicability date provision.
- House File 2179 ( BH ): ... the student achievement and teacher quality program by designating certain teachers as career II teachers.
- House File 2129 ( BH ): ...providing for environmental protection, including by providing for a system of risk-based analysis and financial incentives, and making penalties applicable.
- House File 2121 ( BH ): ...providing for phosphorus use levels in calculations required to determine the application of manure in manure management plans, and making penalties applicable.
- House File 2092 ( BH ): ... a tax credit for pollution control and recycling property connected to property used for the care and feeding of livestock.
- House File 2073 ( BH ): ... property tax exemptions for pollution-control or recycling property associated with the maintenance of livestock.
- House File 2039 ( BH ): ... body piercing including requiring a permit for practicing body piercing and prohibiting body piercing of minors without prior written consent of a parent, providing for injunctive relief, and providi...
- House File 2029 ( BH ): ... the powers and duties of the adjutant general by providing uniformed honor guards at burial, interment, or memorial services of military veterans.
- House File 749 ( BH ): ... disclosure of information on the use of tax revenues for economic development purposes.
- House File 702 ( BH ): ... animal feeding operations, by providing for small animal feeding operations.
- House File 677 ( BH ): ... animal feeding operations, disposal of manure, and making penalties applicable.
- House File 640 ( BH ): ... energy by providing for creation of an energy commission; development of state energy policy, including increased energy efficiency; energy conservation projects for school corporations; construction...
- House File 547 ( BH ): ...providing protections for contract producers of agricultural commodities, providing for the administration and enforcement of its provisions, providing penalties, and including applicability and effec...
- House File 527 ( BH ): ... the growing and processing of grapes, creating a state commission, establishing a fund for certain tax receipts, and providing an appropriation. (See Cmte Bill HF 619). (See Cmte Bill HF 709).
- House File 522 ( BH ): ... an exemption from sales and use taxes of the cost of agricultural soil sampling and testing.
- House File 520 ( BH ): ... reciprocal nonresident hunting and fishing fees with the state of South Dakota. (See Cmte Bill HF 624).
- House File 465 ( BH ): ...endorsing the concept of multiple language skills in the state of Iowa.
- House File 443 ( BH ): ... campaign finance law, including electronic filing of disclosure reports by certain candidates, requiring certain supplemental reports, providing for disclosures in relation to certain political telep...
- House File 423 ( BH ): ... healthy and safe families and communities in Iowa by providing for prevention of and response to acts of abuse, providing mental health and substance abuse treatment coverage benefits, modifying the ...
- House File 398 ( BH ): ...providing for the early closing of polling places in certain precincts.
- House File 391 ( BH ): ...motor fuel tax revenues derived from fuel used in all-terrain vehicles and snowmobiles to be used for all-terrain vehicle and snowmobile trails and programs.
- House File 309 ( BH ): ...to legalize participation in an instructional support program by the West Bend-Mallard Community School District and providing an effective and retroactive applicability date. Effective 04-18-01.
- House File 284 ( BH ): ...providing requirements for enrollment in a driver education course offered by a public school district.
- House File 250 ( BH ): ... creating a main street investments loan program for the preservation of historical buildings within central business districts and making an appropriation.
- House File 249 ( BH ): ... manure management practices by providing for its application in proximity to certain designated areas involving surface water or subsurface water, and making penalties applicable.
- House File 238 ( BH ): ... utilization of the district management levy to pay the cost of employee health insurance benefits.
- House File 234 ( BH ): ... motor vehicle fuels, by providing for standards regulated by the department of agriculture and land stewardship, providing for the transportation, sale, and dispensing of oxygenated fuel, providing f...
- House File 221 ( BH ): ... wage discrimination by providing for the determination of wage discrimination, applicable remedies, and providing an effective date.
- House File 207 ( BH ): ... the development of clean air standards for animal feeding operations and making penalties applicable.
- House File 201 ( BH ): ... educational standards and waivers for school districts and accredited nonpublic schools.
- House File 164 ( BH ): ... the Iowa clean elections Act and providing an effective date.
- House File 158 ( BH ): ... proper methods of chemical management, establishing the comprehensive safe chemical management in schools program, and making an appropriation.
- House File 156 ( BH ): ... the development of clean air standards for confinement feeding operations and making penalties applicable.
- House File 152 ( BH ): ...of domestic abuse.
- House File 146 ( BH ): ...providing for an income tax credit for making capital investments in a cooperative association organized to operate a renewable fuel production facility and including effective and retroactive applica...
- House File 145 ( BH ): ... the application of manure originating from confinement feeding operations, by providing for manure management plans and making penalties applicable.
- House File 110 ( BH ): ... medical information and individual medical records.
- House File 70 ( BH ): ... the time and the criteria for filing of claims for refund under the state individual income tax by retired federal employees as a result of the unconstitutional taxation of federal pensions and inclu...
- House File 44 ( BH ): ... the annual appropriation for livestock production tax credit claims.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 125 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's Basketball Team and Coach Bill Fennelly.
- House Resolution 123 ( BH ): ...honoring Cael Sanderson on his athletic achievements as a wrestler.
- House Resolution 118 ( BH ): ...honoring Cael Sanderson on his athletic achievements as a wrestler.
- House Resolution 114 ( BH ): ...honoring Representative John H. Connors for his thirty years of legislative service.
- House Resolution 110 ( BH ): ...recognizing the centennial of 4-H Clubs.
- House Resolution 105 ( BH ): ...honoring Commandant Jack Dack of the Iowa Veterans Home upon his retirement.
- House Resolution 49 ( BH ): ...decrying the outrageous terrorist attacks launched against the United States on Tuesday, September 11, 2001, expressing sympathy to the families and friends of those killed or injured, and urging the ...
- House Resolution 37 ( BH ): ...congratulating the University of Northern Iowa Panthers Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 33 ( BH ): ...honoring the Des Moines Register's 2001 Academic All-State Team.
- House Resolution 32 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 17 ( BH ): ...designating March 6, 2001, as Breast Cancer Awareness and Lymphedema D-Day.
- House Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the achievements of Nancy Coover Andreasen.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 108 ( BH ): ...opposing the establishment of a national identity database system by the United States Congress.
- House Concurrent Resolution 32 ( BH ): ...marking the completion of the exterior restoration of the Iowa State Capitol and honoring the contractors, subcontractors, artisans, skilled workers, and state employees who contributed to the effort ...
- House Concurrent Resolution 30 ( BH ): ...encouraging state and local governments, business interests, health care professionals, and individuals with an interest in good health to help educate the public regarding osteoporosis prevention, de...
- House Concurrent Resolution 28 ( BH ): ...urging the Congress of the United States and the United States Department of Agriculture to provide increased federal moneys for purposes of supporting enhanced surveillance expenses as part of a pseu...
- House Concurrent Resolution 27 ( BH ): ...to urge that the United States Congress, the United States Department of Agriculture, and the United States Department of Justice take all actions necessary to ensure competitive markets in the meat p...
- House Concurrent Resolution 18 ( BH ): ...urging the Congress of the United States to support the Railroad Retirement and Survivors' Improvement Act.
- House Joint Resolution
- No House Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Sep 17 17:01:27 CDT 2002