Bills Sponsored by Representative Bryan Sievers
- House File
- House File 2288 ( BH ): ...establishing an Iowa cultural trust, an Iowa cultural trust fund, and an Iowa cultural trust grant account, providing for the issuance of trust fund credits, and providing for related matters.
- House File 2278 ( BH ): ... the budget submissions of state agencies to utilize a zero-base approach.
- House File 2274 ( BH ): ...establishing a biennial appropriations process and providing an effective and applicability date.
- House File 2264 ( BH ): ... informed consent to an abortion and providing a criminal penalty, and providing an effective date. Vetoed 3-29-02.
- House File 2216 ( BH ): ... a requirement that public schools and nonpublic schools cause the pledge of allegiance to be recited at the beginning of each school day.
- House File 2204 ( BH ): ... secured transactions, by providing for landlord liens and their priority. (See Cmte bill HF 2461) ...
- House File 2098 ( BH ): ... the daily observance of a minute of silence in each accredited public and nonpublic school classroom. (See Cmte bill HF 2516) ...
- House File 2090 ( BH ): ...prohibiting public contracting entities from entering into certain labor-related agreements for public works projects, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2035 ( BH ): ... the state historic property rehabilitation tax credit and including effective and retroactive applicability date provisions. Effective 2-21-02.
- House File 757 ( BH ): ... the taxation under the individual income tax of certain federal tax rebates and including a retroactive applicability date provision. Effective 06-28-01.
- House File 527 ( BH ): ... the growing and processing of grapes, creating a state commission, establishing a fund for certain tax receipts, and providing an appropriation. (See Cmte Bill HF 619). (See Cmte Bill HF 709).
- House File 509 ( BH ): ... the annual filing for the family farm tax credit, to the notification to the assessor of the change in ownership or the person actively engaged in farming the tract of agricultural land for which the...
- House File 406 ( BH ): ...providing for the transfer of custody and termination of parental rights for certain newborn infants whose parent voluntarily surrenders physical custody at certain health facilities and providing for...
- House File 388 ( BH ): ... an individual income tax credit for the purchase of nursing home care insurance and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House File 387 ( BH ): ...limiting damages for noneconomic losses arising out of the personal injury or death of a resident of a health care facility.
- House File 341 ( BH ): ... informed consent to an abortion and providing a criminal penalty, and providing an effective date.
- House File 308 ( BH ): ... the addition of an optional category to be covered under the medical assistance program. (See Cmte Bill HF 517).
- House File 146 ( BH ): ...providing for an income tax credit for making capital investments in a cooperative association organized to operate a renewable fuel production facility and including effective and retroactive applica...
- House File 44 ( BH ): ... the annual appropriation for livestock production tax credit claims.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 132 ( BH ): ...requesting Iowa's congressional delegation to work to permanently repeal the federal death tax.
- House Resolution 125 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's Basketball Team and Coach Bill Fennelly.
- House Resolution 123 ( BH ): ...honoring Cael Sanderson on his athletic achievements as a wrestler.
- House Resolution 118 ( BH ): ...honoring Cael Sanderson on his athletic achievements as a wrestler.
- House Resolution 114 ( BH ): ...honoring Representative John H. Connors for his thirty years of legislative service.
- House Resolution 110 ( BH ): ...recognizing the centennial of 4-H Clubs.
- House Resolution 105 ( BH ): ...honoring Commandant Jack Dack of the Iowa Veterans Home upon his retirement.
- House Resolution 49 ( BH ): ...decrying the outrageous terrorist attacks launched against the United States on Tuesday, September 11, 2001, expressing sympathy to the families and friends of those killed or injured, and urging the ...
- House Resolution 48 ( BH ): ...urging the Iowa congressional delegation to support and work to implement the renewal of the trade promotion authority of the President of the United States.
- House Resolution 37 ( BH ): ...congratulating the University of Northern Iowa Panthers Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 34 ( BH ): ...honoring the University of Iowa Women's Basketball Team and Coach Lisa Bluder.
- House Resolution 33 ( BH ): ...honoring the Des Moines Register's 2001 Academic All-State Team.
- House Resolution 30 ( BH ): ...honoring the Drake Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 17 ( BH ): ...designating March 6, 2001, as Breast Cancer Awareness and Lymphedema D-Day.
- House Resolution 12 ( BH ): ...to recognize February 6 as "Ronald Reagan Day".
- House Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the achievements of Nancy Coover Andreasen.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 40 ( BH ): ...urging the Iowa congressional delegation to support and work to implement the renewal of the trade promotion authority of the President of the United States.
- House Concurrent Resolution 32 ( BH ): ...marking the completion of the exterior restoration of the Iowa State Capitol and honoring the contractors, subcontractors, artisans, skilled workers, and state employees who contributed to the effort ...
- House Concurrent Resolution 19 ( BH ): ...requesting the congressional delegation of the state of Iowa support President Bush's tax relief proposal.
- House Concurrent Resolution 3 ( BH ): ...supporting the admission of the Baltic States of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...to nullify an administrative rule of the department of revenue and finance relating to the collection of a fee to recover direct costs in the administration of a local option sales and services tax an...
© 2001 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Sep 17 17:01:27 CDT 2002