Bills Sponsored by Representative Lance Horbach
- House File
- House File 2537 ( BH ): ... the center for excellence in fundamental plant science at Iowa state university of science and technology by providing for an appropriation used to support the center derived from research results an...
- House File 2381 ( BH ): ... contracts involving agricultural producers and providing for civil remedies.
- House File 2326 ( BH ): ... the distribution of local school infrastructure sales and use tax revenues to contiguous counties and including an effective and applicability date provision.
- House File 2276 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a senior living program, including the creation of a senior living trust fund, providing for the development and provision of senior living program information and electronic acc...
- House File 2261 ( BH ): ... state agency procurement goals from targeted small businesses.
- House File 2159 ( BH ): ... the director of the department of education to develop and administer an operation recognition program. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2280) ...
- House File 2102 ( BH ): ... the population of cities which may post official publications.
- House File 2059 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial. Effective 7-1-00.
- House File 2033 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial.
- House File 641 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation from the rebuild Iowa infrastructure fund to the department of general services for projects at the Toledo juvenile home.
- House File 408 ( BH ): ... drawing the Sac and Fox Indian settlement precinct in Tama county. (See Cmte. Bill HF 679) ...
- House File 352 ( BH ): ...providing for the use of wheelchair parking cones and providing for penalties.
- House Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 121 ( BH ): ...to urge and petition the United States Department of Agriculture to make lands which are under the conservation reserve program eligible for grazing by livestock.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2010 ( BH ): ...affirming the commitment in accordance with Iowa's general fund expenditure limitation law to enactment of a balanced budget that is in conformance with generally accepted accounting principles and th...
- House Joint Resolution 2009 ( BH ): ...relating to the designation of a cottage at the state training school as the Corbett-Miller cottage and providing an effective date.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Oct 4 03:35:01 CDT 2000