Bills Sponsored by Representative Effie Lee Boggess
- House File
- House File 2537 ( BH ): ... the center for excellence in fundamental plant science at Iowa state university of science and technology by providing for an appropriation used to support the center derived from research results an...
- House File 2381 ( BH ): ... contracts involving agricultural producers and providing for civil remedies.
- House File 2276 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a senior living program, including the creation of a senior living trust fund, providing for the development and provision of senior living program information and electronic acc...
- House File 2186 ( BH ): ... the individual income taxation of capital gains from property damaged or destroyed by a natural disaster and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House File 2059 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial. Effective 7-1-00.
- House File 2033 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial.
- House File 774 ( BH ): ...exempting the increase in assessed value of a farm structure due to improvements made to the structure to preserve it as a barn. (See Cmte. Bill HF 2570) ...
- House File 751 ( BH ): ...providing an individual and corporate income tax credit for the new construction of certain housing units.
- House File 482 ( BH ): ...providing an individual and corporate income tax credit for the rehabilitation of certain eligible commercial and residential property and barns. (See Cmte. Bill HF 2560) ...
- House File 364 ( BH ): ...making a standing appropriation to the school budget review committee to grant transportation assistance aid to certain school districts. (See Cmte. Bill HF 685) ...
- House File 302 ( BH ): ...providing that a county enterprise includes housing for persons who are elderly or persons with physical disabilities.
- House File 293 ( BH ): ...providing for the administration of assessments collected by the Iowa sheep and wool promotion board. Effective 7-1-99.
- House File 290 ( BH ): ... motor vehicle fuels, by providing for standards regulated by the department of agriculture and land stewardship, providing for the transportation, sale, and dispensing of oxygenated fuel, providing f...
- House File 204 ( BH ): ... cigarettes and tobacco products by prohibiting that such products be given away and by prohibiting giving of other items as part of a sale of such cigarettes and tobacco products and making penalties...
- House File 114 ( BH ): ... civil actions by limiting the use of evidence regarding the failure to wear a safety belt; limiting damages; providing immunity due to misuse, failure to maintain, or alteration of a product; elimina...
- House File 88 ( BH ): ...providing a defense in an action for misappropriation of a trade secret.
- House File 28 ( BH ): ... the issuance of deer and wild turkey hunting licenses to a nonresident owning a farm unit in this state.
- House File 27 ( BH ): ... the exercise of the power of eminent domain and to condemnation proceedings and including effective and applicability date provisions.
- House File 25 ( BH ): ... protections provided an enrollee of a health maintenance organization and making remedies and penalties applicable.
- House File 22 ( BH ): ...providing for an increase in the regular program foundation base per pupil, the regular program foundation base per pupil for the portion of weighted enrollment that is additional enrollment because o...
- House File 21 ( BH ): ... the computation of the state individual income tax by reducing the number of adjustments to federal adjusted gross income in computing the net income, modifying filing status options, and providing a...
- House File 18 ( BH ): ...establishing the crime of consumer fraud against an older person and providing penalties.
- House File 17 ( BH ): ... practitioner preparation and professional development for beginning and experienced educators.
- House File 16 ( BH ): ...providing for the elimination of special education deficits incurred by school districts and making an appropriation.
- House File 13 ( BH ): ... law enforcement activities directed at the manufacturing and distribution of methamphetamine, making related appropriations to various state agencies, and increasing penalties relating to the illegal...
- House File 12 ( BH ): ...increasing the tuition tax credit under the individual income tax and including a retroactive effective date provision.
- House File 11 ( BH ): ...providing for a one hundred one percent budget guarantee for school districts, and providing an effective date.
- House File 10 ( BH ): ... the funding of state mandates.
- House File 9 ( BH ): ...increasing the personal exemption credit for dependents under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive effective date provision.
- House File 8 ( BH ): ...reducing the state individual income tax by ten percent and including an effective date provision.
- House File 7 ( BH ): ...eliminating the state inheritance tax and providing for the Act's applicability.
- House File 6 ( BH ): ...exempting social security benefits from the state individual income tax and including a retroactive effective date provision.
- House File 5 ( BH ): ...providing an exemption from state individual income tax for pension and retirement pay received and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- House File 4 ( BH ): ...providing additional funding for pupils in school districts experiencing increases in enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 1 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the department of education for allocation to school districts for purposes of class size reduction, school discipline, and reading improvement.
- House Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 121 ( BH ): ...to urge and petition the United States Department of Agriculture to make lands which are under the conservation reserve program eligible for grazing by livestock.
- House Concurrent Resolution 116 ( BH ): ...urging the Governor to appoint a commission to develop design proposals for Iowa's participation in the United States Mint's 50 state quarters program and to direct the commission to develop designs i...
- House Joint Resolution
- No House Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Oct 4 03:35:01 CDT 2000