Bills Sponsored by Representative Brad Hansen
- House File
- House File 2336 ( BH ): ... optional enrollment in the healthy and well kids in Iowa program for persons eligible for medical assistance.
- House File 2300 ( BH ): ... the unlawful manufacturing, delivery, or possession with the intent to manufacture or deliver cocaine or substances or counterfeit substances related to cocaine.
- House File 2159 ( BH ): ... the director of the department of education to develop and administer an operation recognition program. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2280) ...
- House File 2059 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial. Effective 7-1-00.
- House File 2033 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial.
- House File 582 ( BH ): ...creating a cigarette and tobacco products control advisory commission within the Iowa department of public health.
- House File 537 ( BH ): ... residency requirements for certain city employees.
- House File 511 ( BH ): ...prohibiting the mistreatment of animals and providing for penalties. (See Cmte. Bill HF 723) ...
- House File 473 ( BH ): ... the reversion of unencumbered moneys received by certain entities from the Iowa finance authority and providing an effective date.
- House File 433 ( BH ): ... the exclusion of certain transactions involving a public utility or common carrier from the applicability of the consumer credit code.
- House File 34 ( BH ): ...exempting from the sales, services, and use taxes sales made and services furnished to nonprofit nursing homes.
- House File 26 ( BH ): ...applying the death penalty or life imprisonment for the offense of first degree murder, by establishing circumstances under which the death penalty will be applied, by providing a minimum age for impo...
- House File 22 ( BH ): ...providing for an increase in the regular program foundation base per pupil, the regular program foundation base per pupil for the portion of weighted enrollment that is additional enrollment because o...
- House File 18 ( BH ): ...establishing the crime of consumer fraud against an older person and providing penalties.
- House File 15 ( BH ): ...to change the penalty applicable to the distribution of methamphetamine by adults to persons under eighteen years of age.
- House File 13 ( BH ): ... law enforcement activities directed at the manufacturing and distribution of methamphetamine, making related appropriations to various state agencies, and increasing penalties relating to the illegal...
- House File 9 ( BH ): ...increasing the personal exemption credit for dependents under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive effective date provision.
- House File 8 ( BH ): ...reducing the state individual income tax by ten percent and including an effective date provision.
- House File 7 ( BH ): ...eliminating the state inheritance tax and providing for the Act's applicability.
- House File 6 ( BH ): ...exempting social security benefits from the state individual income tax and including a retroactive effective date provision.
- House File 5 ( BH ): ...providing an exemption from state individual income tax for pension and retirement pay received and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- House File 2 ( BH ): ...establishing English as the common language of the state.
- House File 1 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the department of education for allocation to school districts for purposes of class size reduction, school discipline, and reading improvement.
- House Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 116 ( BH ): ...urging the Governor to appoint a commission to develop design proposals for Iowa's participation in the United States Mint's 50 state quarters program and to direct the commission to develop designs i...
- House Concurrent Resolution 109 ( BH ): ...requesting that the Governor annually designate the week in June beginning with Father's Day, as prostate cancer awareness week.
- House Concurrent Resolution 22 ( BH ): ...recognizing the Annie E. Casey Foundation for the Foundation's many contributions to this state's efforts to the well-being of Iowa's children and families through community-based reforms.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2010 ( BH ): ...affirming the commitment in accordance with Iowa's general fund expenditure limitation law to enactment of a balanced budget that is in conformance with generally accepted accounting principles and th...
- House Joint Resolution 2009 ( BH ): ...relating to the designation of a cottage at the state training school as the Corbett-Miller cottage and providing an effective date.
- House Joint Resolution 2008 ( BH ): ...relating to the designation of educational facilities at the State Training School as the Arlene Dayhoff Educational Complex.
- House Joint Resolution 1 ( BH ): ...proposing amendments to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the state budget by limiting state general fund expenditures and restricting certain state tax revenue changes.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Oct 4 03:35:01 CDT 2000