House File 02500 Directory Index
The first 200 significant characters of the Bill Summary is provided
after each file for your convenience. The full Bill Summary is provided
in the Bill History for the file. For files without a Bill History, the
200 characters of the file itself is used.
- House File 2500
- ...establishing a school ready children grant program to be administered by community empowerment area boards and the Iowa empowerment board, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date. (Fo
- House File 2501
- ... teachers' contracts and certification by the national board for professional teaching standards, creating a beginning teacher induction program, providing for the Act's applicability, and making appr
- House File 2502
- ... the statewide notification center and providing for alternative staff and the information requirements associated with the notice of an excavation. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2503
- ... county vital statistics by providing for the issuance of marriage licenses and eliminating the fee for county birth registrations. (Formerly HSB 553)
- House File 2504
- ... the criminal penalties applicable to certain offenses, by increasing and adding penalties for certain drug offenses and increasing the penalty applicable to the crime of voluntary absence from custod
- House File 2505
- ... hepatitis type B immunizations of children and providing an applicability provision and an effective date. (Formerly HSB 559)
- House File 2506
- ... the taking of mussels from the waters of this state and providing an effective date. (Formerly HSB 670)
- House File 2507
- ...creating an Iowa empowerment board for managing state and community efforts involving community empowerment areas and providing effective dates. (Formerly H.F. 2449)
- House File 2508
- ... condemnation of agricultural land for economic development purposes, providing for the Act's applicability, and providing an effective date. (Formerly HSB 666)
- House File 2509
- ... medical assistance including transfer of assets, interest on medical assistance debt, and probate procedures relative to medical assistance debt. (Formerly HSB 652)
- House File 2510
- ...requesting an interim study conference of the loess hills areas of this state. (Formerly HSB 555)
- House File 2511
- ... waste tires and tire-derived fuels. (Formerly HSB 575) (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2546)
- House File 2512
- ...to provide a penalty for the theft or redemption of stolen lottery tickets. (Formerly HSB 689)
- House File 2513
- ... the individual income tax by eliminating the taxation of certain capital gains and providing special treatment of gains from the sales of businesses to descendants, increasing the amount of pension i
- House File 2514
- ... motor vehicle operation and motor vehicles, carriers and motor trucks, and penalties and hazardous materials, including weight requirements and transportation of hazardous materials, and providing an
- House File 2515
- ...of claims against the fund to include the imposition of an employer surcharge, providing for employee compensation for certain subsequent injuries, and providing an effective date. (Formerly HSB 570)
- House File 2516
- ...providing for mandatory licensure for marital and family therapists and mental health counselors, establishing transition provisions, removing frequency requirements regarding board of behavioral scie
- House File 2517
- ...establishing a healthy and well kids in Iowa (HAWK-I) program to provide health insurance to eligible children, providing for a repeal, and providing an effective date. Effective 5-14-98.
- House File 2518
- ...providing for monitoring and review of state officials, employees, and judicial compliance with requirements under law and providing an effective date. (Formerly HSB 683)
- House File 2519
- ... county mental health, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities service funding, allocating an appropriation, and providing effective dates. (Formerly H.F. 2346) (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2545)
- House File 2520
- ... mental health, developmental disability, and substance abuse service and payment provisions, providing a penalty, and including an applicability provision and an effective date. (Formerly H.F. 2367)
- House File 2521
- ...specifying lighting equipment for snowplows, regulating snowplow operations, and making penalties applicable. (Formerly H.F. 2256)
- House File 2522
- ... the performance of a medically relevant test for the presence of illegal substances in a child. (Formerly H.F. 2299)
- House File 2523
- ... the reimbursement of certain providers of services under the medical assistance program. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2524
- ...establishing the IowAccess system and providing for an appropriation. (Formerly HSB 685) (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2547)
- House File 2525
- ... the protection of and provision of safe living environments for certain individuals including providing safe assisted living facilities, establishing dependent adult abuse assessment pilot projects,
- House File 2526
- ... the partial exemption of interest and dividends received and a reduction in the amount of capital gains taxed under the state income taxes and providing effective and applicability date provisions.
- House File 2527
- ...providing for victim rights, providing for penalties, and an effective date. Effective 1-1-99.
- House File 2528
- ...establishing a graduated driver's license for young drivers, making penalties applicable, creating an interim study committee, and including an applicability provision and an effective date. (Formerly
- House File 2529
- ...updating the Iowa Code references to the Internal Revenue Code, exempting certain preneed funeral trust income from taxation, revising the carryback and carryover periods for certain net operating los
- House File 2530
- ... the administration of the tax and related laws by the department of revenue and finance, including administration of state individual income, corporate income, franchise, sales, services, and use, mo
- House File 2531
- ... family investment program provisions to address family and domestic violence and including an applicability provision.
- House File 2532
- ... the maximum value of prizes awarded in raffles and certain games of skill and chance. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2533
- ... the funding of, operation of, and appropriation of moneys to the college student aid commission, the department of cultural affairs, the department of education, and the state board of regents, provi
- House File 2534
- ...providing for township trustees, by providing for their representation by county attorneys. (Formerly H.F. 517)
- House File 2535
- ... the extension of the reduced excise tax imposed on motor fuel containing ethanol. (Formerly HSB 669)
- House File 2536
- ...making an appropriation to the department of corrections for assistance to counties billed for health care costs of certain escapees from a correctional facility and providing an effective date.
- House File 2537
- ... the transportation of public and nonpublic school students and other properly related matters. (Formerly H.F. 716) (Formerly H.F. 531) (Formerly HSB 176)
- House File 2538
- ... eligible housing businesses qualifying for incentives and assistance in enterprise zones, providing additional incentives and assistance for approved eligible businesses located in an enterprise zone
- House File 2539
- ... and making appropriations to the justice system and providing effective dates. Effective 7-1-98 with exception of Section 1, s.s. 3 & 4, Sections 8, 21, 22, 23, 24 & 25 effective 5-21-98.
- House File 2540
- ... the sales, services, and use tax exemption for the sale of tangible personal property which is purchased for lease or rental. (Formerly H.F. 209)
- House File 2541
- ... the use tax exemption for vehicles used substantially in interstate commerce. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2542
- ...regulating bulk dry animal nutrient products, providing for fees and an appropriation, providing penalties, and providing for an effective date. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2543
- ... the state inheritance tax by exempting intangible personal property owned by an inhabitant of another state; determining the net market value of transfers made within three years of death as the net
- House File 2544
- ... the protection of and provision of safe living environments for certain individuals including providing safe assisted living facilities. (Formerly H.F. 2525) (Formerly H.F. 2141)
- House File 2545
- ... county mental health, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities service funding, allocating an appropriation, and providing effective dates. Effective 7-1-98, with exception of Sections 2 &
- House File 2546
- ... waste tires and tire-derived fuels. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2547
- ...providing for public information, including by establishing the IowAccess system and providing for an appropriation. (Formerly H.F. 2524) (Formerly HSB 685)
- House File 2548
- ... the creation of a certified school to career program, providing refunds for certain wages paid to and amounts held in trust for individuals in the program, making an appropriation, providing for the
- House File 2549
- ... urban revitalization property tax exemptions for certain real property and providing for the Act's applicability. (Formerly HSB 698)
- House File 2550
- ...exempting services provided by licensed massage therapists from the state services tax. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2551
- ...providing a small business tax credit. (Formerly H.F. 2144)
- House File 2552
- ... the budget certification deadline for school districts and providing an applicability date. (Formerly H.F. 2330) (Formerly HSB 597)
- House File 2553
- ... the compensation and benefits for public officials and employees, providing for related matters, and making appropriations. (Formerly HSB 695)
- House File 2554
- ... annual reporting on urban renewal areas. (Formerly H.F. 2405)
- House File 2555
- ...A bill for an Act relating to solid waste tonnage fees, the allocation of taxes on solid waste collection and disposal service, making appropriations, and providing an effective date. (Formerly H.F. 2
- House File 2556
- ...A bill for an Act providing for the reduction of a punitive damage award that duplicates other awards of punitive damages arising from the same act or course of conduct.
- House File 2557
- ... employment background checks by care facilities and services, creating a single contact repository, and making an appropriation. (Formerly H.F. 2483) (Formerly HSB 686)
- House File 2558
- ... mental health, developmental disability, and substance abuse service, commitment, and payment provisions, and including an applicability provision and an effective date. Various effective dates, see
- House File 2559
- ... funding of new jobs training programs. (Formerly H.F. 2361)
- House File 2560
- ... aircraft registration fees and sales tax exemptions. Effective 7-1-98.
© 1998 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:48:14 CDT 1998