Bills Sponsored by Representative Pam Jochum
- House File
- House File 2463 ( BH ): ... review of and liability for certain health care treatment decisions.
- House File 2414 ( BH ): ...providing for voluntary limitations of campaign expenditures and contributions for certain elective officers, providing for disclosure for candidates who do not elect to voluntarily limit campaign exp...
- House File 2391 ( BH ): ...the family investment program diversion subaccount to be used for loans to meet expenses relating to obtaining or maintaining employment.
- House File 2314 ( BH ): ...providing for the designation of a state poet laureate.
- House File 2206 ( BH ): ... the creation of a dental hygiene committee within the board of dental examiners.
- House File 2130 ( BH ): ...providing additional funding for pupils in school districts experiencing increases in enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2124 ( BH ): ... the state long-term care ombudsperson, establishing local area long-term care ombudspersons, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2077 ( BH ): ...including social studies in the list of standards the department of education uses for accrediting area education programs.
- House File 2053 ( BH ): ... child support for children through twenty-two years of age who are completing high school graduation or equivalency requirements.
- House File 2014 ( BH ): ... the development of a state water plan by the department of natural resources.
- House File 718 ( BH ): ... state funding of the additional homestead tax credit and rent reimbursement for low-income persons who are not elderly, disabled, or a surviving spouse and providing an applicability date provision.
- House File 648 ( BH ): ... housing development. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 723) (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 732) ...
- House File 571 ( BH ): ... the formation of a bipartisan commission to recommend reforms in the laws relating to the financing of political campaigns.
- House File 487 ( BH ): ...gender balance for appointive committees of political subdivisions of the state.
- House File 462 ( BH ): ... inspection and duplication of health care records upon the request of a patient.
- House File 453 ( BH ): ... the grounds for termination of parental rights of a putative father. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 413 ( BH ): ...providing for voluntary limitation of campaign expenditures and contributions for certain elective officers, providing for disclosure for candidates who do not elect to voluntarily limit campaign expe...
- House File 412 ( BH ): ... the consideration by the court of a pattern of domestic abuse and of the identity of the primary physical aggressor in the determination of a history of domestic abuse pertaining to the awarding of c...
- House File 404 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, increasing the physical plant and equipment levy limits for eligible school districts, and making an appropriation.
- House File 344 ( BH ): ...establishing an Iowa wins scholarship program and making an appropriation.
- House File 322 ( BH ): ... establishing a prevention of domestic violence special motor vehicle registration plate and establishing fees.
- House File 259 ( BH ): ... legal settlement regarding community-based providers of treatment or services.
- House File 230 ( BH ): ... school finance, by providing for on-time funding for new students based upon increased student enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 206 ( BH ): ... the third-party payment of health care coverage costs for preventive care services and mental health and substance abuse treatment services.
- House File 205 ( BH ): ...providing for great-grandparent visitation rights. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 643) ...
- House File 204 ( BH ): ... the inclusion of a communication or contact agreement in an order for the termination of parental rights or in an adoption decree if the child had previously received child foster care.
- House File 201 ( BH ): ... licensure of orthopedic physician assistants, establishing a board of orthopedic physician assistant examiners, establishing fees and penalties, and providing for properly related matters.
- House File 144 ( BH ): ...creating a board of dental hygiene examiners.
- House File 133 ( BH ): ... the offering of point of service plan options in certain health benefit plans. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 132 ( BH ): ... the liability of persons involved in domesticated animal activities. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 131 ( BH ): ... the time and the criteria for filing of claims for refund under the state individual income tax by retired federal employees as a result of the unconstitutional taxation of federal pensions and provi...
- House File 127 ( BH ): ...establishing a public highway condition reporting service and making an appropriation.
- House File 3 ( BH ): ... videos produced by the state to be captioned for deaf and hard-of-hearing persons.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 109 ( BH ): ...recognizing the positive contributions realized from county implementation of a single entry point process for mental health, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities (MH/MR/DD) services kno...
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...requesting that the legislative council establish an interim study committee to consider increasing the percent of oxygen by weight in motor vehicle fuel.
- House Concurrent Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...relating to the formation of a temporary bipartisan commission to recommend reforms in the laws relating to the financing of political campaigns.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law. Sent to Sec. of State.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:43:11 CDT 1998