Bills Sponsored by Representative Clyde Bradley
- House File
- House File 2368 ( BH ): ...establishing a healthy and well kids in Iowa (HAWK-I) program to provide health insurance to eligible children. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2517) ...
- House File 2363 ( BH ): ... motor vehicle operator proof of financial responsibility and providing an effective date and for retroactive applicability. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2454) ...
- House File 2355 ( BH ): ... deposits on white goods and tires and providing penalties.
- House File 2208 ( BH ): ... debt collection by excluding a financial institution and its employees from the definition of debt collector.
- House File 2207 ( BH ): ... consumer credit contracts and the permissible fees and charges which may be assessed under such contracts.
- House File 2206 ( BH ): ... the creation of a dental hygiene committee within the board of dental examiners.
- House File 2182 ( BH ): ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2156 ( BH ): ... solid waste tonnage fees, the allocation of taxes on solid waste collection, and disposal service and making appropriations. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2411) (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2555).
- House File 2130 ( BH ): ...providing additional funding for pupils in school districts experiencing increases in enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2101 ( BH ): ... gambling by imposing a moratorium on the number and types of gambling games and slot machines authorized in this state and on new licenses to conduct gambling on excursion gambling boats, and by limi...
- House File 2098 ( BH ): ...prohibiting the performance of partial-birth abortions, establishing a cause of action for violation of the prohibition, and providing penalties.
- House File 2076 ( BH ): ...the imposition of a local option sales and services tax for school infrastructure projects and the issuance of bonds, and providing an effective date. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2282) ...
- House File 2003 ( BH ): ... limitations on recoverable noneconomic damages in legal actions arising out of motor vehicle accidents.
- House File 535 ( BH ): ... use of safety belts in truck beds by minors sixteen years of age and younger, making existing penalties applicable, and providing an effective date.
- House File 502 ( BH ): ... the inspection of boilers and unfired steam pressure vessels.
- House File 460 ( BH ): ... underinsured or uninsured motor vehicle insurance coverage for damages to property.
- House File 424 ( BH ): ... the election of the board of directors for an area education agency and providing effective date and applicability provisions.
- House File 338 ( BH ): ... a county treasurer to refuse to renew a vehicle registration if the person applying for renewal owes restitution in any county.
- House File 315 ( BH ): ... straight ticket voting.
- House File 280 ( BH ): ... the offense of driving a motor vehicle when a license has been revoked or denied for driving while intoxicated, financial liability coverage and registration requirements for motor vehicles in this s...
- House File 230 ( BH ): ... school finance, by providing for on-time funding for new students based upon increased student enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 224 ( BH ): ...establishing English as the common language of the state.
- House File 222 ( BH ): ...pay and benefit rights of fire fighters under civil service who are elected as officers in certain professional fire fighter organizations, and providing an effective date.
- House File 216 ( BH ): ...creating an environmental audit privilege and providing penalties. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 681) ...
- House File 213 ( BH ): ... payment of restitution by persons convicted of a violation of operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated (OWI), including removing the limitation on OWI victim restitution payments and allowing publ...
- House File 158 ( BH ): ...to prohibit the intentional tossing, throwing, or expelling of bodily fluids or material on jail or correctional employees by inmates, and providing penalties.
- House File 152 ( BH ): ...providing for the establishment of a lien by licensed professionals against damages collected by an injured patient. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 448) ...
- House File 133 ( BH ): ... the offering of point of service plan options in certain health benefit plans. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 132 ( BH ): ... the liability of persons involved in domesticated animal activities. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 130 ( BH ): ...applying the death penalty or life imprisonment, by establishing the offense of capital murder, by providing a minimum age for imposition of a death sentence, excluding mentally ill persons from impos...
- House File 121 ( BH ): ... notification procedures prior to the performance of an abortion on or termination of parental rights of a minor and applicable penalties and providing for a repeal. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 95 ( BH ): ... aircraft registration fees. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2560) ...
- House File 83 ( BH ): ...providing for the establishment of a lien by licensed professionals against damages collected by an injured patient.
- House File 73 ( BH ): ...providing immunity from civil liability for an employer who acts reasonably in providing information about a current or former employee of the employer.
- House File 51 ( BH ): ... professional engineers and engineering standards involved in the approval of permits for confinement swine feeding operations.
- House File 47 ( BH ): ... information centers in rest areas on interstate or primary highways. (See Cmte. Bill HF 383) ...
- House File 32 ( BH ): ... the taxation of pensions, annuities, and retirement allowances received for the purposes of state individual income tax, and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- House File 23 ( BH ): ... the repeal of the inheritance tax on property passing to certain relatives and the phase out of the inheritance tax on property passing to other persons and providing an applicability date.
- House Resolution
- No House Resolution sponsored.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 113 ( BH ): ...relating to the increased utilization of the Rock Island Arsenal.
- House Concurrent Resolution 109 ( BH ): ...establishing a committee to study and make recommendations concerning the management of solid waste and recycling.
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...to request that the Congress of the United States maintain and renew its commitment to America's corn growers and this nation's ethanol industry by supporting a tax exemption and by taking other actio...
- House Concurrent Resolution 19 ( BH ): ...congratulating Clinton Community College for 50 years of service to the people of Clinton County.
- House Concurrent Resolution 18 ( BH ): ...recognizing the 150th anniversary of the founding of the University of Iowa.
- House Concurrent Resolution 6 ( BH ): ...requesting that the Iowa State Fair Board establish a policy ensuring that Iowa businesses, associations, and organizations are provided with ample opportunities to showcase Iowa products and services...
- House Concurrent Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...requesting the Congress of the United States to submit to the States for ratification a balanced budget amendment to the United States Constitution.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2002 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to protection of taxpayers' rights by limiting the growth rate of taxes, revenue, and spending of the state government and by i...
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law. Sent to Sec. of State.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:43:11 CDT 1998