Bills Sponsored by Senator Berl Priebe
- Senate File
- Senate File 2447 ( BH ): ... Iowa family farm animal feeding operations, providing an appropriation, providing for tax exemptions, providing for penalties, and providing for the future repeal of certain provisions.
- Senate File 2239 ( BH ): ...to reduce the imposition of state mandates on political subdivisions of the state and the private sector, to curtail the imposition of state mandates without adequate funding, making an appropriation,...
- Senate File 2231 ( BH ): ... an individual income tax deduction for certain contract sales of agricultural property made to beginning farmers and providing effective and applicability date provisions.
- Senate File 2176 ( BH ): ... the deduction for payments of premiums on health insurance and long-term care coverage and providing an effective date and retroactive applicability date provision.
- Senate File 2092 ( BH ): ...providing for an exemption for employers of persons subject to the ignition interlock requirement and a prohibition against termination of the person's employment due to the ignition interlock require...
- Senate File 2091 ( BH ): ... the taxation of railway companies and grain cars and gross weight limits for trucks hauling grain and livestock and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2044 ( BH ): ...establishing a regional equipment center, requiring the appointment of a board of directors, authorizing the assessment of fees, and providing a conditional effective date.
- Senate File 2031 ( BH ): ... the compensation of merchant marines for active service, creating a merchant marine service compensation fund, providing for administrative procedures, providing for other properly related matters, m...
- Senate File 2022 ( BH ): ... the collection and use of tonnage fees for the disposal of solid waste, and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2021 ( BH ): ...permitting the manufacture of the chlorofluorocarbon freon to operate air conditioners.
- Senate File 2020 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a uniform telephone answering and messaging policy for state employees.
- Senate File 461 ( BH ): ...increasing the amount of the personal exemption credits under the state's individual income tax and providing effective and applicability date provisions.
- Senate File 308 ( BH ): ...establishing a preference in the sale of nonresident hunting or fur harvester licenses to nonresidents who own land in this state.
- Senate File 299 ( BH ): ... the state board of regents to direct the institutions of higher learning under its control to schedule regular home-and-home competitions between the institutions' athletic teams.
- Senate File 254 ( BH ): ...providing that the sheriff may charge for room and board provided to county prisoners and providing for the creation and filing of a room and board reimbursement lien. (SF 2352).
- Senate File 183 ( BH ): ... the disclosure of the methods used by insurance companies and nonprofit health service corporations to determine the usual and customary fees for dental care benefit coverages.
- Senate File 126 ( BH ): ... state participation in the funding of mental health, mental retardation, and developmental disabilities services and providing property tax relief.
- Senate File 89 ( BH ): ... the department of human services to apply for federal waivers involving the family investment program and related human services programs and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 75 ( BH ): ...exempting from regulation certain homeowners' association swimming pools.
- Senate File 64 ( BH ): ... the sale price of alcoholic liquor by a class "E" liquor control licensee, and subjecting violators to criminal and civil penalties.
- Senate File 63 ( BH ): ... the performance of certain HIV-related tests, including tests performed on newly born infants.
- Senate File 61 ( BH ): ... required disclosure of cost information by alternative operator services companies.
- Senate File 54 ( BH ): ... the disclosure of marketing, advertising, and lobbying costs in hospital billing statements.
- Senate File 38 ( BH ): ...to support renovation and capital projects relating to the Iowa state fairgrounds by providing an appropriation.
- Senate File 15 ( BH ): ... clerks of the district court to file certain facsimile-transmitted copies of orders and other court documents.
- Senate File 11 ( BH ): ... requiring good cause before a mobile home landlord may cancel a rental agreement.
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Resolution 120 ( BH ): ...urging the Commission of Veterans Affairs to provide for the establishment of a state veteran's cemetery in central Iowa.
- Senate Resolution 103 ( BH ): ...honoring Mrs. Phyllis Barry upon her retirement as Iowa Administrative Code Editor.
- Senate Resolution 12 ( BH ): ...requesting the legislative council to create a department of human services institution closure task force.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 8 ( BH ): ...urging support of the striking workers at Bridgestone/Firestone in Des Moines through legislation and other means.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 1 ( BH ): ...to request that Congress propose a Constitutional amendment, for ratification by the states, which would specify that the Congress and the states have the power to prohibit the physical desecration of...
- Senate Joint Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution 15 ( BH ): ...claiming sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government and demanding that the federal governmen...
- Senate Joint Resolution 10 ( BH ): ...supporting the use of marijuana for medical purposes in the state of Iowa.
- Senate Joint Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...to nullify an administrative rule of the department of human services relating to the definition of persons with mental retardation, and providing an effective date.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Senators (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:30:03 CDT 1996