Bills Sponsored by Representative Mark Davitt
- House File
- House File 563 ( BH ): ... confinement feeding operations by providing for the construction of structures associated with the operations.
- House File 470 ( BH ): ... urban renewal plans, including the procedures for notification of and consultation with affected taxing entities, agreement on recommendations for certain modifications to a proposed plan, the conseq...
- House File 444 ( BH ): ... notice of rate increases for health insurance coverage and short-term renewability of coverage. (See Cmte. Bill HF 586) ...
- House File 439 ( BH ): ...directing the board of educational examiners to convene an educator licensing review working group.
- House File 434 ( BH ): ...providing for a feasibility study on creating a statewide public employee health insurance system.
- House File 253 ( BH ): ...making appropriations to the community attraction and tourism fund.
- House File 248 ( BH ): ... a request for an absentee ballot on behalf of a member of the armed forces of the United States.
- House File 136 ( BH ): ... the benefits included in the healthy and well kids in Iowa program benefit package.
- House File 97 ( BH ): ... mandated insurance coverage for physician-recommended mammography for women with a family history of breast cancer. (See Cmte. Bill HF 543) ...
- House File 63 ( BH ): ... third-party payment of health care coverage costs for mental health conditions, including substance abuse treatment services.
- House File 58 ( BH ): ... school districts and accredited nonpublic schools to have media centers and specialists and an elementary-secondary guidance program and providing for waivers.
- House File 45 ( BH ): ... an increase in the personal needs allowance amount for a recipient of medical assistance residing in a nursing facility.
- House File 29 ( BH ): ...increasing the state minimum hourly wage rate.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 39 ( BH ): ...in support of the men and women serving in the United States Armed Forces in Operation Iraqi Freedom.
- House Resolution 25 ( BH ): ...identifying problems of Iowans in meeting health care costs and calling upon canidates for national office to provide proposals for addressing the health care needs of Iowans and the people of the Uni...
- House Resolution 24 ( BH ): ...requesting Iowa's congressional delegation to work to secure adequate funding for mandates required under the federal "No Child Left Behind Act of 2001".
- House Resolution 15 ( BH ): ...urging the United States Postal Service to issue a commemorative postage stamp honoring America's coal miner.
- House Resolution 14 ( BH ): ...to honor the crew of the space shuttle Columbia.
- House Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...to recognize February 12, 2003, as City Day in the State of Iowa.
- House Resolution 11 ( BH ): ...to honor the Meskwaki Code Talkers who served in the United States Armed Forces in North Africa during World War II.
- House Resolution 8 ( BH ): ...to honor former President Jimmy Carter for winning the Nobel Peace Prize for the year 2002.
- House Resolution 3 ( BH ): ...relating to Medicare reimbursement.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 20 ( BH ): ...urging the United States Department of Agriculture to rescind an administrative regulation regarding grain warehouse licensing.
- House Joint Resolution
- No House Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 2003 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Dec 30 03:35:23 CST 2003