Bills Sponsored by Representative Geri Huser
- House File
- House File 2463 ( BH ): ... review of and liability for certain health care treatment decisions.
- House File 2421 ( BH ): ...establishing a unified publicly funded child day care assistance program administered by the department of human services.
- House File 2227 ( BH ): ...deducting medical expense payments from the computation of income for purposes of the elderly and disabled property tax credit and rent reimbursement and providing effective and applicability dates.
- House File 2206 ( BH ): ... the creation of a dental hygiene committee within the board of dental examiners.
- House File 2197 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, smaller class size infrastructure program, an infrastructure study, and making an appropriation.
- House File 2182 ( BH ): ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2152 ( BH ): ...providing for the establishment of a school energy conservation program.
- House File 2073 ( BH ): ... public intoxication by inhaling chemical substances and providing a penalty.
- House File 2072 ( BH ): ...regarding best practices for managing swine suffering from porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome, by appropriating moneys for demonstration projects.
- House File 2056 ( BH ): ... school foundation weighting for pupils participating in school-to-work or career pathways programs, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2049 ( BH ): ... redemption by a county of certain parcels sold at property tax sale. Effective 7-1-98.
- House File 2035 ( BH ): ... suspension of payment of property taxes for certain persons receiving government assistance and providing an applicability date.
- House File 2014 ( BH ): ... the development of a state water plan by the department of natural resources.
- House File 543 ( BH ): ... possible payment by the state for police and fire protection provided by the city of Des Moines for state= owned property located within the city.
- House File 471 ( BH ): ...abolishing the county compensation board.
- House File 470 ( BH ): ... family investment program requirements involving the specified relative of a child receiving assistance.
- House File 404 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a class size reduction program, increasing the physical plant and equipment levy limits for eligible school districts, and making an appropriation.
- House File 348 ( BH ): ...establishing a biological diversity program.
- House File 344 ( BH ): ...establishing an Iowa wins scholarship program and making an appropriation.
- House File 338 ( BH ): ... a county treasurer to refuse to renew a vehicle registration if the person applying for renewal owes restitution in any county.
- House File 199 ( BH ): ... urban revitalization tax exemptions for property assessed as residential property and providing an effective date and applicability provisions.
- House File 154 ( BH ): ... an exception from mandatory participation in a course by parties to an action involving child custody or visitation. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 677) ...
- House File 133 ( BH ): ... the offering of point of service plan options in certain health benefit plans. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 131 ( BH ): ... the time and the criteria for filing of claims for refund under the state individual income tax by retired federal employees as a result of the unconstitutional taxation of federal pensions and provi...
- House File 116 ( BH ): ... confinement feeding operations by providing for the siting of certain operations, and imposing requirements relating to construction permits.
- House File 97 ( BH ): ... state reimbursement to local units of government and renters to fund credits granted under the homestead tax credit, military service tax exemption and credit, and the extraordinary low-income elderl...
- House File 53 ( BH ): ... the taxation of real property used in the operation of a racetrack or racetrack enclosure.
- House Resolution
- No House Resolution sponsored.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...to request that the Congress of the United States maintain and renew its commitment to America's corn growers and this nation's ethanol industry by supporting a tax exemption and by taking other actio...
- House Concurrent Resolution 21 ( BH ): ...establishing a special commission to study and make recommendations concerning urban planning, growth management of cities, and protection of farmland.
- House Concurrent Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...relating to the formation of a temporary bipartisan commission to recommend reforms in the laws relating to the financing of political campaigns.
- House Concurrent Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the women who served Iowa as state legislators through Iowa's sesquicentennial year, 1996, and celebrating 100 years of women elected to state legislatures.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2001 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa to require that all state racing and gaming receipts be used solely for vertical infrastructure purposes.
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law. Sent to Sec. of State.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:43:11 CDT 1998