Bills Sponsored by Representative Richard Vande Hoef
- House File
- House File 2324 ( BH ): ... state employee disclosures of information and making penalties applicable and providing an effective date. Effective 4-16-96.
- House File 2278 ( BH ): ... property taxation of property given to the state or a political subdivision upon which a life estate is retained. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2480) ...
- House File 2248 ( BH ): ... alternate energy production and purchasing requirements, and providing an applicability provision and an effective date.
- House File 2187 ( BH ): ... the attachment of property to a rural water district. Effective 7-1-96.
- House File 2185 ( BH ): ... school finance by providing a formula to fund costs resulting from increased student enrollment and making an appropriation.
- House File 2182 ( BH ): ... prenatal testing for group B streptococcus, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2172 ( BH ): ... eligible voters on a judicial nominating commission.
- House File 2164 ( BH ): ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2162 ( BH ): ... student enrollment options across state boundaries for students residing in bordering counties.
- House File 2109 ( BH ): ... nonconsensual termination of or serious injury to a pregnancy and providing penalties. Effective 7-1-96.
- House File 2052 ( BH ): ... the compensation of merchant marines for active service, creating a merchant marine service compensation fund, providing for administrative procedures, providing for other properly related matters, m...
- House File 2038 ( BH ): ... public access to motor vehicle records and providing an effective date. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2462) ...
- House File 2037 ( BH ): ... the publication of the names of persons with delinquent fines owed to the court. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2459) ...
- House File 416 ( BH ): ... certain housing projects undertaken by a municipality.
- House File 233 ( BH ): ...creating a wind energy loan fund for schools and community colleges and making an appropriation.
- House File 222 ( BH ): ... the establishment of home development districts. (See Cmte. Bill HF 577) ...
- House File 203 ( BH ): ... the location of the office of the commission of veterans affairs, and providing an effective date. Effective 5-4-95.
- House File 177 ( BH ): ... the applicability of the special valuation provisions for certain wind energy conversion property and providing an effective date.
- House File 130 ( BH ): ... jury instructions.
- House File 110 ( BH ): ... the name of those persons who engage in the practice of podiatry.
- House File 105 ( BH ): ... the sale price of alcoholic liquor by a class "E" liquor control licensee, and subjecting violators to criminal and civil penalties.
- House File 44 ( BH ): ...changing the name of the league of Iowa municipalities to the Iowa league of cities.
- House File 38 ( BH ): ... the funding of state mandates. (See Cmte. Bill HF 189) ...
- House File 36 ( BH ): ... public water supply system fees.
- House File 35 ( BH ): ... the information required to be provided by an excavator to the notification center prior to an excavation.
- House File 21 ( BH ): ... the definition of "designated person" for purposes of the family farm tax credit and providing effective and applicability dates. (See Cmte. Bill HF 560) ...
- House File 20 ( BH ): ... the notification of a parent prior to the performance of an abortion on a minor, and providing a penalty.
- House File 2 ( BH ): ...applying the death penalty or life imprisonment for the offense of first degree murder, by establishing circumstances under which the death penalty will be applied, by providing a minimum age for impo...
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 109 ( BH ): ...relating to the adverse effects of excessive television viewing and supporting National TV - Turnoff Week.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 132 ( BH ): ...recognizing the importance of the fossil crinoid.
- House Concurrent Resolution 128 ( BH ): ...honoring the seventy-fifth anniversary of the Division of Criminal Investigation of the Iowa Department of Public Safety.
- House Concurrent Resolution 112 ( BH ): ...urging the United States Congress to authorize construction of the Lewis and Clark rural water system.
- House Concurrent Resolution 111 ( BH ): ...supporting Iowa military personnel in the Bosnian peacekeeping mission.
- House Concurrent Resolution 38 ( BH ): ...requesting the Legislative Council to establish an interim study committee to review the "one-call" statewide underground facility notification system.
- House Concurrent Resolution 34 ( BH ): ...urging the President and the Congress to reject any proposal to sell the power marketing administrations or their assets.
- House Concurrent Resolution 31 ( BH ): ...in support of improvement in the wetland delineation process and a moratorium on wetlands determination until the 1995 farm bill has been passed and signed into law by the Congress and the President.
- House Concurrent Resolution 15 ( BH ): ...objecting to a plan proposed by the United States Corps of Engineers to dramatically alter the operation of the Missouri River, and to request that the current operation of the river be maintained or ...
- House Concurrent Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...recognizing the seventy-fifth anniversary of the founding of the League of Women Voters of Iowa.
- House Concurrent Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...requesting that Congress propose a Constitutional amendment, for ratification by the states, which would specify that Congress and the states have the power to prohibit physical desecration of the Ame...
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 20 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa to establish the right of parents to direct the upbringing and education of their children.
- House Joint Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...claiming sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government and demanding that the federal governmen...
- House Joint Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to protection of taxpayers' rights by limiting the growth rate of taxes, revenue, and spending of the state and local governmen...
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:32:26 CDT 1996