Bills Sponsored by Representative Phil Tyrrell
- House File
- House File 2467 ( BH ): ... the retention by retailers of a portion of sales, services, and use taxes collected.
- House File 2324 ( BH ): ... state employee disclosures of information and making penalties applicable and providing an effective date. Effective 4-16-96.
- House File 2315 ( BH ): ...small quantities of wine to be shipped in and out of this state for consumption or use by persons twenty-one years of age or older. Effective 7-1-96.
- House File 2295 ( BH ): ... establishing a tourism-related small business development program and making an appropriation.
- House File 2217 ( BH ): ... assistance in the initiation of contempt proceedings by the county attorney against a person for willfully disobeying the visitation provisions of a temporary order or final dissolution decree.
- House File 2185 ( BH ): ... school finance by providing a formula to fund costs resulting from increased student enrollment and making an appropriation.
- House File 2182 ( BH ): ... prenatal testing for group B streptococcus, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2164 ( BH ): ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2143 ( BH ): ...the payment of medical costs by prisoners and inmates.
- House File 2130 ( BH ): ...creating an Amana road fund board, providing for use of road moneys by the board, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2124 ( BH ): ... reports to a consumer reporting agency of an overdue amount of child support owed by an obligor.
- House File 2109 ( BH ): ... nonconsensual termination of or serious injury to a pregnancy and providing penalties. Effective 7-1-96.
- House File 2105 ( BH ): ... the time and the criteria for filing of claims for refund under the state individual income tax by retired federal employees as a result of the unconstitutional taxation of federal pensions and provi...
- House File 2067 ( BH ): ... the authority of a benefited fire district to provide emergency medical services.
- House File 2052 ( BH ): ... the compensation of merchant marines for active service, creating a merchant marine service compensation fund, providing for administrative procedures, providing for other properly related matters, m...
- House File 2016 ( BH ): ...to adjust annually the jurisdictional amount for small claims actions according to the consumer price index.
- House File 426 ( BH ): ... the rebuild Iowa infrastructure fund, providing an individual income tax deduction, and providing an effective date and a retroactive applicability provision.
- House File 308 ( BH ): ... the election of workers' compensation coverage by a limited liability company member.
- House File 215 ( BH ): ... that all inmates of the institutions under the control of the department of corrections perform hard labor, and providing transition provisions. Effective 7-1-95.
- House File 191 ( BH ): ...creating a child abuse registry review council.
- House File 155 ( BH ): ...a political subdivision to impose an income surtax to partially fund certain bonds and providing for the Act's applicability.
- House File 130 ( BH ): ... jury instructions.
- House File 105 ( BH ): ... the sale price of alcoholic liquor by a class "E" liquor control licensee, and subjecting violators to criminal and civil penalties.
- House File 51 ( BH ): ...eliminating requirements relating to use of a multicultural, nonsexist approach and the incorporation of global perspectives in the educational program.
- House File 40 ( BH ): ... the public employee collective bargaining law by requiring an appropriation prior to implementing items in a collective bargaining award to state employees that require economic adjustments.
- House File 20 ( BH ): ... the notification of a parent prior to the performance of an abortion on a minor, and providing a penalty.
- House File 19 ( BH ): ... the filing of claims for credit or refund under the state individual income tax by retired federal employees as a result of the unconstitutional taxation of federal pensions.
- House File 18 ( BH ): ... arbitrator considerations in binding arbitration of public employment collective bargaining disputes.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 110 ( BH ): ...recognizing the Independent Insurance Agents of America, Inc., for 100 years of service.
- House Resolution 109 ( BH ): ...relating to the adverse effects of excessive television viewing and supporting National TV - Turnoff Week.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 111 ( BH ): ...supporting Iowa military personnel in the Bosnian peacekeeping mission.
- House Concurrent Resolution 110 ( BH ): ...requesting the State Department of Transportation to establish a scenic route designation.
- House Concurrent Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...requesting that Congress propose a Constitutional amendment, for ratification by the states, which would specify that Congress and the states have the power to prohibit physical desecration of the Ame...
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 20 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa to establish the right of parents to direct the upbringing and education of their children.
- House Joint Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to protection of taxpayers' rights by limiting the growth rate of taxes, revenue, and spending of the state and local governmen...
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:32:26 CDT 1996