Bills Sponsored by Representative Patricia Harper
- House File
- House File 2355 ( BH ): ... the establishment of personal needs trusts for persons with disabilities.
- House File 2353 ( BH ): ...establishing an exception to the suspension of a motor vehicle operator's license related to providing evidence of financial responsibility.
- House File 2289 ( BH ): ... victim compensation for health care for persons other than the victim.
- House File 2267 ( BH ): ...providing for the impoundment of motor vehicles driven by persons whose licenses are suspended, denied, revoked, or barred for an operating while intoxicated offense, providing for civil liability by ...
- House File 2214 ( BH ): ... school finance, by providing for an increase in the regular and special education program foundation levels, funding the returning dropout, dropout prevention, and gifted and talented children progra...
- House File 2208 ( BH ): ... the certification of construction contractors, establishing fees and penalties, and providing for the use of such fees.
- House File 2182 ( BH ): ... prenatal testing for group B streptococcus, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2179 ( BH ): ... increasing the hourly minimum wage requirement in Iowa.
- House File 2156 ( BH ): ... the liability of a home owner to a contractor and a subcontractor upon the filing of a mechanic's lien.
- House File 2145 ( BH ): ... animal feeding operations, making an appropriation, and including an applicability provision.
- House File 2142 ( BH ): ...designating certain victim services providers as mandatory reporters of child abuse.
- House File 2122 ( BH ): ... work performance of certain supervisory positions in the department of human services.
- House File 2091 ( BH ): ... prison time served by persons convicted of an aggravated misdemeanor or greater offense, providing for a reduction in the amount of good and honor time that may be earned by forcible felons, providin...
- House File 2047 ( BH ): ... postdelivery care requirements for mothers and newborns.
- House File 529 ( BH ): ... sales taxation of certain institutions of the arts by providing certain refunds and exemptions.
- House File 431 ( BH ): ...providing an annual fishing, hunting, and combined fishing and hunting license for residents sixty years of age or older and providing an effective date and applicability provision.
- House File 391 ( BH ): ... the department of corrections to conduct a study relating to the number and treatment of inmates with mental illness in institutions under the control of the department.
- House File 297 ( BH ): ...the impoundment of motor vehicles which are driven by persons whose licenses are suspended, revoked, or barred, for operating while intoxicated or offenses in which a violation of the prohibition agai...
- House File 268 ( BH ): ... the eligibility of trustees of a drainage district.
- House File 110 ( BH ): ... the name of those persons who engage in the practice of podiatry.
- House File 105 ( BH ): ... the sale price of alcoholic liquor by a class "E" liquor control licensee, and subjecting violators to criminal and civil penalties.
- House File 17 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a pharmaceutical assistance program for the elderly, and providing a penalty.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 109 ( BH ): ...relating to the adverse effects of excessive television viewing and supporting National TV - Turnoff Week.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:32:26 CDT 1996