Bill History: HF00200 - HF00299 Bill History: HF Index
Bill History: General Index Bills and Amendments: General Index
Full Text of HF00297 Other Copies of HF00297
House File 297
Bill History prepared on JUL 10, 1996 .
A bill for an act to provide for the impoundment of motor vehicles which are driven by persons whose licenses are suspended, revoked, or barred, for operating while intoxicated or offenses in which a violation of the prohibition against operating while intoxicated is established, and providing a procedure for return of motor vehicles which are impounded.
- Introduced by
Witt, Klemme, Schulte, Welter, Connors, Coon, Harper, Mascher and Mundie.
- Mar. 08 95
- Introduced, referred to Judiciary. H.J. 699.
- Mar. 13 95
- Subcommittee, Veenstra, Moreland and Schulte. H.J. 748.
- Apr. 10 95
- Amendment H. 3838 filed. H.J. 1399.
* * * * * END OF 1995 ACTIONS * * * * *
- Jan. 16 96
- Subcommittee reassigned, Coon, Schulte and Shoultz. H.J. 83.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: House Bill History (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:32:26 CDT 1996