Bills Sponsored by Representative Paul Scherrman
- House File
- House File 2473 ( BH ): ... animal feeding operations, by providing for the approval of permits for the construction of animal feeding operation structures associated with confinement feeding operations, the application of manu...
- House File 2421 ( BH ): ...creating an early childhood programs endowment fund.
- House File 2419 ( BH ): ... mental health and substance abuse treatment coverage, and providing for applicability.
- House File 2389 ( BH ): ...establishing a new economy council.
- House File 2329 ( BH ): ...expanding the student achievement and teacher quality program by including school nurses in the program and adding school nurses, counselors, and media specialists to the beginning teacher mentoring a...
- House File 2259 ( BH ): ... animal feeding operations, by providing for an economic and environmental consulting organization.
- House File 2209 ( BH ): ... health care coverage programs for children including the healthy and well kids in Iowa program and the medical assistance program.
- House File 2207 ( BH ): ...repealing a provision mandating criminal sentences that require a maximum accumulation of earned time credits of fifteen percent of the total sentence of confinement, and making eligible for parole pe...
- House File 2205 ( BH ): ... an increase in the tax imposed on cigarettes and tobacco products, establishing a health care access fund in the state treasury, and providing for the use of the moneys deposited in the health care a...
- House File 2154 ( BH ): ... appropriations made from the Iowa economic emergency fund for emergency expenditures and providing an effective date.
- House File 2117 ( BH ): ... the state minimum hourly wage rate and the hourly wage paid by businesses applying for or receiving state financial assistance.
- House File 2109 ( BH ): ... the regulation of games of skill or chance and raffles conducted for fundraising by charitable, religious, educational, public, civic, or patriotic organizations, or other entities, or between indivi...
- House File 2092 ( BH ): ... a tax credit for pollution control and recycling property connected to property used for the care and feeding of livestock.
- House File 2085 ( BH ): ...allowing elections in cities with a population of two hundred or less to be conducted by mail ballots and providing penalties.
- House File 2032 ( BH ): ... the jurisdiction of the utilities board to regulate rates and services of water distributed from a privately owned water well.
- House File 640 ( BH ): ... energy by providing for creation of an energy commission; development of state energy policy, including increased energy efficiency; energy conservation projects for school corporations; construction...
- House File 586 ( BH ): ... the issuance of permits for the display of certain emergency vehicles to motor vehicle dealers not licensed in Iowa and to nonresident motor vehicle manufacturers and distributors.
- House File 547 ( BH ): ...providing protections for contract producers of agricultural commodities, providing for the administration and enforcement of its provisions, providing penalties, and including applicability and effec...
- House File 527 ( BH ): ... the growing and processing of grapes, creating a state commission, establishing a fund for certain tax receipts, and providing an appropriation. (See Cmte Bill HF 619). (See Cmte Bill HF 709).
- House File 499 ( BH ): ... bingo games and games using pull-tab tickets conducted by qualified organizations.
- House File 443 ( BH ): ... campaign finance law, including electronic filing of disclosure reports by certain candidates, requiring certain supplemental reports, providing for disclosures in relation to certain political telep...
- House File 431 ( BH ): ... the state minimum hourly wage rate and the hourly wage paid by businesses applying for or receiving state financial assistance.
- House File 423 ( BH ): ... healthy and safe families and communities in Iowa by providing for prevention of and response to acts of abuse, providing mental health and substance abuse treatment coverage benefits, modifying the ...
- House File 390 ( BH ): ... collecting and disseminating information concerning motor vehicle stops.
- House File 367 ( BH ): ...creating a housing trust fund, a housing trust fund board, allowing the formation of local housing trusts, and providing for planning of a state housing agency.
- House File 322 ( BH ): ...making a standing appropriation to the school budget review committee for transportation assistance aid to certain school districts.
- House File 300 ( BH ): ...membership within the protection occupation classification of the Iowa public employees' retirement system by certain department of corrections employees.
- House File 234 ( BH ): ... motor vehicle fuels, by providing for standards regulated by the department of agriculture and land stewardship, providing for the transportation, sale, and dispensing of oxygenated fuel, providing f...
- House File 207 ( BH ): ... the development of clean air standards for animal feeding operations and making penalties applicable.
- House File 159 ( BH ): ... confinement feeding operations, by providing that contractors are liable for civil penalties arising out of violations committed by contract producers.
- House File 156 ( BH ): ... the development of clean air standards for confinement feeding operations and making penalties applicable.
- House File 155 ( BH ): ... the state minimum wage by establishing findings and increasing the state minimum hourly wage.
- House File 146 ( BH ): ...providing for an income tax credit for making capital investments in a cooperative association organized to operate a renewable fuel production facility and including effective and retroactive applica...
- House File 145 ( BH ): ... the application of manure originating from confinement feeding operations, by providing for manure management plans and making penalties applicable.
- House File 128 ( BH ): ... the phasing in of an exemption from state sales and use taxes on the gross receipts from the sale, furnishing, or service of metered gas and heating fuel used by residential customers and including a...
- House File 78 ( BH ): ... prohibition of certain telephone solicitations, establishment of certain requirements for contracts associated with such solicitations, establishment of a list of persons not wishing to receive such ...
- House File 75 ( BH ): ... county marker signs on interstate highways.
- House File 63 ( BH ): ...bid submission requirements for state purchases made through competitive bidding.
- House File 44 ( BH ): ... the annual appropriation for livestock production tax credit claims.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 133 ( BH ): ...offering condolences to the people of Great Britain upon the death of Elizabeth, Queen Consort of King George VI and mother of Quenn Elizabeth II.
- House Resolution 125 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's Basketball Team and Coach Bill Fennelly.
- House Resolution 123 ( BH ): ...honoring Cael Sanderson on his athletic achievements as a wrestler.
- House Resolution 118 ( BH ): ...honoring Cael Sanderson on his athletic achievements as a wrestler.
- House Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...recognizing Mr. Joe Stepanek and Mr. Brandon Trapp for their acts of heroism.
- House Resolution 115 ( BH ): ...commemorating the Ninetieth Anniversary of the Girl Scouts.
- House Resolution 114 ( BH ): ...honoring Representative John H. Connors for his thirty years of legislative service.
- House Resolution 110 ( BH ): ...recognizing the centennial of 4-H Clubs.
- House Resolution 106 ( BH ): ...to amend the permanent rules of the House of Representatives relating to the preservation of order.
- House Resolution 105 ( BH ): ...honoring Commandant Jack Dack of the Iowa Veterans Home upon his retirement.
- House Resolution 49 ( BH ): ...decrying the outrageous terrorist attacks launched against the United States on Tuesday, September 11, 2001, expressing sympathy to the families and friends of those killed or injured, and urging the ...
- House Resolution 37 ( BH ): ...congratulating the University of Northern Iowa Panthers Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 33 ( BH ): ...honoring the Des Moines Register's 2001 Academic All-State Team.
- House Resolution 29 ( BH ): ...requesting that the Governor of Iowa proclaim the month of May as Military Appreciation Month.
- House Resolution 17 ( BH ): ...designating March 6, 2001, as Breast Cancer Awareness and Lymphedema D-Day.
- House Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the achievements of Nancy Coover Andreasen.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 32 ( BH ): ...marking the completion of the exterior restoration of the Iowa State Capitol and honoring the contractors, subcontractors, artisans, skilled workers, and state employees who contributed to the effort ...
- House Concurrent Resolution 18 ( BH ): ...urging the Congress of the United States to support the Railroad Retirement and Survivors' Improvement Act.
- House Joint Resolution
- No House Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Sep 17 17:01:27 CDT 2002