Bills Sponsored by Representative Michael Cataldo
- House File
- House File 2488 ( BH ): ... the national guard educational assistance program and making an appropriation.
- House File 2487 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the department of education to provide direct services to the most at-risk senior high school students through direct intervention by a job placement specialist.
- House File 2447 ( BH ): ...providing an appropriation to the department of public safety for additional crime laboratory personnel.
- House File 2415 ( BH ): ...providing an appropriation to judicial district departments of correctional services for the implementation of drug courts.
- House File 2352 ( BH ): ...providing that employees should be paid based on comparable worth and making penalties applicable.
- House File 2302 ( BH ): ... and making appropriations from the tobacco settlement fund to the department of human services for expansion of the school-based supervision of children, and providing an effective date and providing...
- House File 2286 ( BH ): ... and making appropriations from the tobacco settlement fund to the Iowa department of public health for health care functions including home health care and public health nursing services, and providi...
- House File 2256 ( BH ): ... the licensing of hunting guides and providing a penalty.
- House File 2246 ( BH ): ...prohibiting certain acts associated with telemarketing sales calls and making a civil penalty applicable.
- House File 2213 ( BH ): ... the establishment of a long-term care program, including the creation of a long-term care trust fund, providing for appropriation of the moneys in the fund, and making appropriations.
- House File 2188 ( BH ): ... the increase in the pension and retirement income deduction under the individual income tax and including an effective and retroactive applicability date provision.
- House File 2059 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial. Effective 7-1-00.
- House File 2043 ( BH ): ...accidental death retirement benefits under the municipal fire and police retirement system and including a retroactive applicability provision and effective date.
- House File 433 ( BH ): ... the exclusion of certain transactions involving a public utility or common carrier from the applicability of the consumer credit code.
- House File 204 ( BH ): ... cigarettes and tobacco products by prohibiting that such products be given away and by prohibiting giving of other items as part of a sale of such cigarettes and tobacco products and making penalties...
- House Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution
- No House Concurrent Resolution sponsored.
- House Joint Resolution
- No House Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Oct 4 03:35:01 CDT 2000