Bills Sponsored by Representative Jim Drees
- House File
- House File 2488 ( BH ): ... the national guard educational assistance program and making an appropriation.
- House File 2445 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation from the rebuild Iowa infrastructure fund to the department of agriculture and land stewardship to provide financial assistance for the establishment of permanent soil and wate...
- House File 2326 ( BH ): ... the distribution of local school infrastructure sales and use tax revenues to contiguous counties and including an effective and applicability date provision.
- House File 2246 ( BH ): ...prohibiting certain acts associated with telemarketing sales calls and making a civil penalty applicable.
- House File 2059 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial. Effective 7-1-00.
- House File 774 ( BH ): ...exempting the increase in assessed value of a farm structure due to improvements made to the structure to preserve it as a barn. (See Cmte. Bill HF 2570) ...
- House File 752 ( BH ): ...providing an individual income tax checkoff for an Iowa barn foundation fund and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- House File 556 ( BH ): ... the establishment of an Iowa early intervention program, and making appropriations.
- House File 359 ( BH ): ... the fire safety provisions applicable to a bed and breakfast inn.
- House File 290 ( BH ): ... motor vehicle fuels, by providing for standards regulated by the department of agriculture and land stewardship, providing for the transportation, sale, and dispensing of oxygenated fuel, providing f...
- House File 204 ( BH ): ... cigarettes and tobacco products by prohibiting that such products be given away and by prohibiting giving of other items as part of a sale of such cigarettes and tobacco products and making penalties...
- House File 167 ( BH ): ... telecommunications services which may be provided by a city utility and including effective date and retroactive applicability provisions.
- House File 138 ( BH ): ...establishing toll-free telephone service for the general assembly and providing funding.
- House File 91 ( BH ): ...providing for legal assistance for pro se domestic abuse complainants in contempt proceedings where the defendant is represented by counsel, and making an appropriation.
- House Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 121 ( BH ): ...to urge and petition the United States Department of Agriculture to make lands which are under the conservation reserve program eligible for grazing by livestock.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 11 ( BH ): ...directing the Secretary of State to conduct a nonbinding election on Iowa's state motto to be held in conjunction with a statewide special election and providing an effective date.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Oct 4 03:35:01 CDT 2000