Bills Sponsored by Representative Hubert Houser
- House File
- House File 2537 ( BH ): ... the center for excellence in fundamental plant science at Iowa state university of science and technology by providing for an appropriation used to support the center derived from research results an...
- House File 2381 ( BH ): ... contracts involving agricultural producers and providing for civil remedies.
- House File 2299 ( BH ): ... the funding of state mandates. (See Cmte. Bill HF 2544) ...
- House File 2080 ( BH ): ... third-party payment of health care coverage costs for biologically based mental illness treatment services.
- House File 2059 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial. Effective 7-1-00.
- House File 2033 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial.
- House File 774 ( BH ): ...exempting the increase in assessed value of a farm structure due to improvements made to the structure to preserve it as a barn. (See Cmte. Bill HF 2570) ...
- House File 751 ( BH ): ...providing an individual and corporate income tax credit for the new construction of certain housing units.
- House File 482 ( BH ): ...providing an individual and corporate income tax credit for the rehabilitation of certain eligible commercial and residential property and barns. (See Cmte. Bill HF 2560) ...
- House File 359 ( BH ): ... the fire safety provisions applicable to a bed and breakfast inn.
- House File 316 ( BH ): ... eligibility of certain disabled persons under the optional services coverage category of medical assistance. (See Cmte. Bill HF 586) ...
- House File 290 ( BH ): ... motor vehicle fuels, by providing for standards regulated by the department of agriculture and land stewardship, providing for the transportation, sale, and dispensing of oxygenated fuel, providing f...
- House File 204 ( BH ): ... cigarettes and tobacco products by prohibiting that such products be given away and by prohibiting giving of other items as part of a sale of such cigarettes and tobacco products and making penalties...
- House File 166 ( BH ): ... third-party payment of health care coverage costs for mental health treatment services. (See Cmte. Bill HF 401) ...
- House File 157 ( BH ): ...to change the penalty applicable to unlawful possession of methamphetamine.
- House File 127 ( BH ): ... reimbursement, payment, and coverage by the state for damages involving individuals providing foster home, guardian, or conservator services and providing an effective date. (See Cmte. Bill HF 311) ...
- House Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 121 ( BH ): ...to urge and petition the United States Department of Agriculture to make lands which are under the conservation reserve program eligible for grazing by livestock.
- House Concurrent Resolution 116 ( BH ): ...urging the Governor to appoint a commission to develop design proposals for Iowa's participation in the United States Mint's 50 state quarters program and to direct the commission to develop designs i...
- House Concurrent Resolution 22 ( BH ): ...recognizing the Annie E. Casey Foundation for the Foundation's many contributions to this state's efforts to the well-being of Iowa's children and families through community-based reforms.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2010 ( BH ): ...affirming the commitment in accordance with Iowa's general fund expenditure limitation law to enactment of a balanced budget that is in conformance with generally accepted accounting principles and th...
- House Joint Resolution 2009 ( BH ): ...relating to the designation of a cottage at the state training school as the Corbett-Miller cottage and providing an effective date.
- House Joint Resolution 2008 ( BH ): ...relating to the designation of educational facilities at the State Training School as the Arlene Dayhoff Educational Complex.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Wed Oct 4 03:35:01 CDT 2000