Bills Sponsored by Representative Minnette Doderer
- House File
- House File 2393 ( BH ): ... petition requirements for certain county special elections.
- House File 2358 ( BH ): ... the approval by the general assembly of contracts privatizing state services.
- House File 2289 ( BH ): ... victim compensation for health care for persons other than the victim.
- House File 2248 ( BH ): ... alternate energy production and purchasing requirements, and providing an applicability provision and an effective date.
- House File 2214 ( BH ): ... school finance, by providing for an increase in the regular and special education program foundation levels, funding the returning dropout, dropout prevention, and gifted and talented children progra...
- House File 2182 ( BH ): ... prenatal testing for group B streptococcus, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2179 ( BH ): ... increasing the hourly minimum wage requirement in Iowa.
- House File 2164 ( BH ): ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2147 ( BH ): ... sex offender registry checks involving child day care, foster care, and adoptions. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2209) ...
- House File 2145 ( BH ): ... animal feeding operations, making an appropriation, and including an applicability provision.
- House File 2127 ( BH ): ... the exemption of certain individual property management accounts from certification and auditing requirements. Effective 7-1-96.
- House File 2109 ( BH ): ... nonconsensual termination of or serious injury to a pregnancy and providing penalties. Effective 7-1-96.
- House File 2099 ( BH ): ... the nonconsensual termination of or serious injury to a human pregnancy, and providing penalties.
- House File 2050 ( BH ): ... adoption, including selection criteria preferences in the placement of children for adoption by or through the department of human services, requirements relating to the adoption of the child of a mi...
- House File 2047 ( BH ): ... postdelivery care requirements for mothers and newborns.
- House File 436 ( BH ): ...establishing a multistate industrial retention commission compact and providing an effective date.
- House File 409 ( BH ): ... review of child deaths and child abuse.
- House File 378 ( BH ): ...establishing a microenterprise development Act.
- House File 292 ( BH ): ... sexual abuse of a minor and making an existing penalty effective. (See Cmte. Bill HF 513) ...
- House File 285 ( BH ): ... the offense of stalking.
- House File 255 ( BH ): ... parental responsibility for a minor's access to firearms.
- House File 234 ( BH ): ... the possession of offensive weapons, making penalties applicable, and providing an effective date.
- House File 147 ( BH ): ...to establish a registry of sex offenders and providing civil and criminal penalties.
- House File 141 ( BH ): ... domestic abuse by providing that protection orders in domestic abuse cases have indefinite duration, providing for the seizure of dangerous weapons involved in a domestic violence assault and of the ...
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 107 ( BH ): ...honoring University of Iowa graduate and faculty member Ms. Jorie Graham for winning the 1996 Pulitzer Prize for poetry and for brining renown to the University of Iowa Writers' Workshop and to Iowa C...
- House Resolution 103 ( BH ): ...honoring Mrs. Phyllis Barry upon her retirement as Iowa Administrative Code Editor.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 16 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation for the construction of a women in the military service memorial.
- House Joint Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:32:26 CDT 1996