Bills Sponsored by Representative Leigh Rekow
- House File
- House File 2474 ( BH ): ... maintaining a magistrate court in a city other than the county seat. (See Cmte bill HF 2541) ...
- House File 2328 ( BH ): ... charges for services provided by the Iowa cooperative extension service in agriculture and home economics of Iowa state university to the 4-H organization and its clubs.
- House File 2276 ( BH ): ... the clerk of the district court in each county to be open for court business on a uniform basis throughout the state.
- House File 2270 ( BH ): ...to maintain a clerk of the district court in each county.
- House File 2264 ( BH ): ... informed consent to an abortion and providing a criminal penalty, and providing an effective date. Vetoed 3-29-02.
- House File 2216 ( BH ): ... a requirement that public schools and nonpublic schools cause the pledge of allegiance to be recited at the beginning of each school day.
- House File 2098 ( BH ): ... the daily observance of a minute of silence in each accredited public and nonpublic school classroom. (See Cmte bill HF 2516) ...
- House File 2090 ( BH ): ...prohibiting public contracting entities from entering into certain labor-related agreements for public works projects, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2083 ( BH ): ...eliminating earning restrictions for Iowa public employees' retirement system retirees.
- House File 2056 ( BH ): ... prohibiting the use of the general fund of the state to implant the product of human somatic cell nuclear transfer in a woman's uterus, and providing a civil penalty.
- House File 757 ( BH ): ... the taxation under the individual income tax of certain federal tax rebates and including a retroactive applicability date provision. Effective 06-28-01.
- House File 406 ( BH ): ...providing for the transfer of custody and termination of parental rights for certain newborn infants whose parent voluntarily surrenders physical custody at certain health facilities and providing for...
- House File 388 ( BH ): ... an individual income tax credit for the purchase of nursing home care insurance and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House File 387 ( BH ): ...limiting damages for noneconomic losses arising out of the personal injury or death of a resident of a health care facility.
- House File 341 ( BH ): ... informed consent to an abortion and providing a criminal penalty, and providing an effective date.
- House File 308 ( BH ): ... the addition of an optional category to be covered under the medical assistance program. (See Cmte Bill HF 517).
- House File 264 ( BH ): ... the distribution of tax revenues from the local option sales and services tax for school infrastructure purposes collected in a county and including an effective and applicability date provision.
- House File 44 ( BH ): ... the annual appropriation for livestock production tax credit claims.
- House File 2 ( BH ): ...phasing out the tax on social security benefits under the state individual income tax and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 125 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's Basketball Team and Coach Bill Fennelly.
- House Resolution 119 ( BH ): ...honoring the Legal Services Corporation of Iowa for twenty-five years of service to the citizens of Iowa.
- House Resolution 114 ( BH ): ...honoring Representative John H. Connors for his thirty years of legislative service.
- House Resolution 110 ( BH ): ...recognizing the centennial of 4-H Clubs.
- House Resolution 104 ( BH ): ...honoring Coach Lowell Lyngaas and his Race America runners from Valley School District in Northeast Iowa.
- House Resolution 49 ( BH ): ...decrying the outrageous terrorist attacks launched against the United States on Tuesday, September 11, 2001, expressing sympathy to the families and friends of those killed or injured, and urging the ...
- House Resolution 37 ( BH ): ...congratulating the University of Northern Iowa Panthers Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 34 ( BH ): ...honoring the University of Iowa Women's Basketball Team and Coach Lisa Bluder.
- House Resolution 33 ( BH ): ...honoring the Des Moines Register's 2001 Academic All-State Team.
- House Resolution 32 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 30 ( BH ): ...honoring the Drake Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 12 ( BH ): ...to recognize February 6 as "Ronald Reagan Day".
- House Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the achievements of Nancy Coover Andreasen.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 108 ( BH ): ...opposing the establishment of a national identity database system by the United States Congress.
- House Concurrent Resolution 32 ( BH ): ...marking the completion of the exterior restoration of the Iowa State Capitol and honoring the contractors, subcontractors, artisans, skilled workers, and state employees who contributed to the effort ...
- House Concurrent Resolution 19 ( BH ): ...requesting the congressional delegation of the state of Iowa support President Bush's tax relief proposal.
- House Concurrent Resolution 3 ( BH ): ...supporting the admission of the Baltic States of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
- House Joint Resolution
- No House Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 2001 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Sep 17 17:01:27 CDT 2002