Bills Sponsored by Representative Dick Weidman
- House File
- House File 2392 ( BH ): ... the establishment of renaissance zones, providing certain tax exemptions, refunds, and credits to persons located in the renaissance zones, reimbursing school districts for lost property tax due to r...
- House File 2369 ( BH ): ...establishing a pilot project to place flashing traffic control signals at certain intersections on highways in the state. (See Cmte bill HF 2498) ...
- House File 2367 ( BH ): ... the establishment of multicounty jails, and making an appropriation.
- House File 2270 ( BH ): ...to maintain a clerk of the district court in each county.
- House File 2264 ( BH ): ... informed consent to an abortion and providing a criminal penalty, and providing an effective date. Vetoed 3-29-02.
- House File 2216 ( BH ): ... a requirement that public schools and nonpublic schools cause the pledge of allegiance to be recited at the beginning of each school day.
- House File 2098 ( BH ): ... the daily observance of a minute of silence in each accredited public and nonpublic school classroom. (See Cmte bill HF 2516) ...
- House File 2090 ( BH ): ...prohibiting public contracting entities from entering into certain labor-related agreements for public works projects, and providing an effective date.
- House File 757 ( BH ): ... the taxation under the individual income tax of certain federal tax rebates and including a retroactive applicability date provision. Effective 06-28-01.
- House File 555 ( BH ): ...raising the amount of funeral expense payments made to persons qualified for state supplementary assistance and to children participating in the family investment program.
- House File 527 ( BH ): ... the growing and processing of grapes, creating a state commission, establishing a fund for certain tax receipts, and providing an appropriation. (See Cmte Bill HF 619). (See Cmte Bill HF 709).
- House File 406 ( BH ): ...providing for the transfer of custody and termination of parental rights for certain newborn infants whose parent voluntarily surrenders physical custody at certain health facilities and providing for...
- House File 388 ( BH ): ... an individual income tax credit for the purchase of nursing home care insurance and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House File 387 ( BH ): ...limiting damages for noneconomic losses arising out of the personal injury or death of a resident of a health care facility.
- House File 308 ( BH ): ... the addition of an optional category to be covered under the medical assistance program. (See Cmte Bill HF 517).
- House File 95 ( BH ): ... the time of possession of deer venison, increasing the minimum fine for unlawful taking, possessing, injuring, or transporting protected species and game, and subjecting violators to a penalty. (See ...
- House File 44 ( BH ): ... the annual appropriation for livestock production tax credit claims.
- House Resolution
- House Resolution 133 ( BH ): ...offering condolences to the people of Great Britain upon the death of Elizabeth, Queen Consort of King George VI and mother of Quenn Elizabeth II.
- House Resolution 125 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's Basketball Team and Coach Bill Fennelly.
- House Resolution 115 ( BH ): ...commemorating the Ninetieth Anniversary of the Girl Scouts.
- House Resolution 114 ( BH ): ...honoring Representative John H. Connors for his thirty years of legislative service.
- House Resolution 49 ( BH ): ...decrying the outrageous terrorist attacks launched against the United States on Tuesday, September 11, 2001, expressing sympathy to the families and friends of those killed or injured, and urging the ...
- House Resolution 37 ( BH ): ...congratulating the University of Northern Iowa Panthers Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 34 ( BH ): ...honoring the University of Iowa Women's Basketball Team and Coach Lisa Bluder.
- House Resolution 33 ( BH ): ...honoring the Des Moines Register's 2001 Academic All-State Team.
- House Resolution 32 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 30 ( BH ): ...honoring the Drake Women's Basketball Team.
- House Resolution 17 ( BH ): ...designating March 6, 2001, as Breast Cancer Awareness and Lymphedema D-Day.
- House Resolution 12 ( BH ): ...to recognize February 6 as "Ronald Reagan Day".
- House Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...recognizing the achievements of Nancy Coover Andreasen.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 108 ( BH ): ...opposing the establishment of a national identity database system by the United States Congress.
- House Concurrent Resolution 32 ( BH ): ...marking the completion of the exterior restoration of the Iowa State Capitol and honoring the contractors, subcontractors, artisans, skilled workers, and state employees who contributed to the effort ...
- House Concurrent Resolution 19 ( BH ): ...requesting the congressional delegation of the state of Iowa support President Bush's tax relief proposal.
- House Concurrent Resolution 18 ( BH ): ...urging the Congress of the United States to support the Railroad Retirement and Survivors' Improvement Act.
- House Joint Resolution
- No House Joint Resolution sponsored.
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Sep 17 17:01:27 CDT 2002