Bills Sponsored by Senator Maggie Tinsman
- Senate File
- Senate File 2209 ( BH ): ... the use of automated external defibrillators in connection with the provision of emergency medical care.
- Senate File 2204 ( BH ): ...encouraging school districts to establish volunteer programs that utilize retired teachers and administrators as volunteer mentors and aides. (SF 2340).
- Senate File 2159 ( BH ): ... the board of directors of a school district to adopt a contract with parents as part of a student promotion policy for grade three level students and providing for related matters. (SF 2267).
- Senate File 2126 ( BH ): ... third-party payment of health care coverage costs for prescription contraceptive drugs, devices, and services. Effective 7-1-00.
- Senate File 2110 ( BH ): ...providing for the qualifications of interpreters for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.
- Senate File 2055 ( BH ): ...providing unemployment compensation benefits to individuals who quit employment due to domestic violence.
- Senate File 2024 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation to the commission of veterans affairs for a contribution toward the construction of a national World War II memorial.
- Senate File 2005 ( BH ): ... a senior living insurance tax credit under the individual income tax and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- Senate File 2004 ( BH ): ...providing an individual and corporate tax credit for the acquisition or modification of assistive technology or the modification of the workplace in order to assist persons with a disability in the wo...
- Senate File 401 ( BH ): ... practitioner preparation and testing, teacher shortages, beginning teacher induction, and testing prior to initial teacher licensure, and making appropriations.
- Senate File 306 ( BH ): ...providing for recognition of high quality child day care providers.
- Senate File 239 ( BH ): ... establishment and maintenance of a central registry for declarations relating to the use of life-sustaining procedures, and creating a fund.
- Senate File 222 ( BH ): ... regulation of needles and providing penalties.
- Senate File 195 ( BH ): ...establishing a managed care consumer protection Act.
- Senate File 156 ( BH ): ...providing an individual and corporate tax credit for the acquisition of assistive technology or the modification of the workplace in order to assist persons with a disability in the workplace and incl...
- Senate File 153 ( BH ): ... protective headgear for juvenile bicyclists, creating a bicycle safety fund, and providing for a helmet rental fee and a penalty.
- Senate File 141 ( BH ): ... a long-term care insurance premium tax credit under the individual income tax and including a retroactive applicability date provision.
- Senate File 110 ( BH ): ...exempting social security benefits from the state individual income tax and including a retroactive effective date provision.
- Senate File 105 ( BH ): ... an exemption from execution for certain retirement plans.
- Senate File 104 ( BH ): ... the penalty applicable to persons who commit animal abuse.
- Senate File 100 ( BH ): ...providing an exemption from state individual income tax for pension and retirement income and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- Senate File 94 ( BH ): ... school districts and accredited nonpublic schools to provide an articulated sequential guidance program for grades kindergarten through twelve, and providing for a waiver.
- Senate File 83 ( BH ): ... third-party payment of health coverage costs for mental health and substance abuse treatment services.
- Senate File 2 ( BH ): ... the exemption from state individual income tax for pension or retirement income received and providing a retroactive applicability date.
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Drake Women's basketball team.
- Senate Resolution 116 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Men's basketball team.
- Senate Resolution 115 ( BH ): ...congratulating the Iowa State Cyclones Women's basketball team.
- Senate Resolution 110 ( BH ): ...to honor Cedar Rapids Gazette Statehouse reporter and senior editor Ken Sullivan.
- Senate Resolution 104 ( BH ): ...honoring Kayne Robinson, Chairman of the Republican Party of Iowa, and the Republican Party of Iowa for outstanding achievements in bringing about nationwide recognition for the year 2000 presidential...
- Senate Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...congratulating the University of Iowa Hawkeyes Wrestling Team.
- Senate Resolution 10 ( BH ): ...supporting the placement of additional federal production work at, and continued utilization of, the Rock Island Arsenal. (SR 107).
- Senate Resolution 2 ( BH ): ...honoring University of Iowa Football Coach Hayden Fry.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 120 ( BH ): ...requesting the legislative council to establish one or more interim committees to study human services issues.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 14 ( BH ): ...urging congressional action to reject the plan by the United States Census Bureau to use statistical sampling in reporting population data to the states for purposes of redistricting.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 12 ( BH ): ...urging that Iowa State University of Science and Technology retain the name of its College of Agriculture.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution 1 ( BH ): ...proposing amendments to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the state budget by limiting state general fund expenditures and restricting certain state tax revenue changes. Effective 7-1-...
© 1999 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Comments about this site or page?
Please remember that the person listed above does not vote on bills. Direct all comments concerning legislation to State Legislators.
Last update: Tue Aug 29 13:35:04 CDT 2000