Bills Sponsored by Natural Resources
- Senate File
- Senate File 2402 ( BH ): ...regulating the sale of dogs and cats by pet dealers, and providing penalties. (Formerly SSB 2123).
- Senate File 2401 ( BH ): ... exemptions from and reductions in solid waste tonnage fees for certain persons. (Formerly SSB 2140). (SF 2413).
- Senate File 2390 ( BH ): ... the use of net metering systems by certain facilities producing electrical energy and providing an effective date. (Formerly SSB 2131).
- Senate File 2344 ( BH ): ... surface water and groundwater monitoring and making an appropriation. (Formerly SF 2207).
- Senate File 2315 ( BH ): ...eliminating a report of land acquisitions and exchanges by a county conservation board. (Formerly SSB 2113).
- Senate File 2294 ( BH ): ... the payment of snowmobile and all-terrain vehicle title fees. (Formerly SSB 2117). Effective 7-1-98.
- Senate File 2293 ( BH ): ... reporting of the status of environmental violations by the department of natural resources. (Formerly SF 2004).
- Senate File 2256 ( BH ): ... the regulation of the deer population. (Formerly SSB 2121).
- Senate File 2236 ( BH ): ... the management and rehabilitation of lakes under the jurisdiction of the department of natural resources, and making an appropriation. (Formerly SSB 2020).
- Senate File 2185 ( BH ): ...providing for the purchase of biodegradable hydraulic fluids manufactured from soybeans by state agencies. (Formerly SSB 2057). Effective 7-1-98.
- Senate File 2184 ( BH ): ... the disposal of cement kiln dust at tonnage fee exempt solid waste disposal facilities. (Formerly SSB 2070). Effective 7-1-98.
- Senate File 2080 ( BH ): ... disposal, collection, and recycling of waste oil filters and providing an insurance premium discount. (Formerly SSB 247).
- Senate File 488 ( BH ): ... the protection of blufflands by creating a blufflands protection revolving fund, by empowering the soil conservation division of the department of agriculture and land stewardship to establish a bluf...
- Senate File 475 ( BH ): ... the cleanup and reuse of contaminated property, environmental remediation standards and review procedures, participation in the remediation of contaminated property, liability for the voluntary clean...
- Senate File 471 ( BH ): ... disposal, collection, and recycling of waste oil filters. (Formerly SSB 247).
- Senate File 468 ( BH ): ... animal feeding operations, by providing for the inspection of certain animal feeding operation structures. (Formerly SSB 240).
- Senate File 429 ( BH ): ... the operation, regulation, and equipment of watercraft, and subjecting violators to a penalty. (Formerly SF 32).
- Senate File 390 ( BH ): ... refunds for tonnage fees paid by operators of sanitary landfills. (Formerly SSB 207).
- Senate File 362 ( BH ): ...establishing a wild animal depredation unit within the department of natural resources, allowing the discharge of firearms in state parks for certain purposes, providing for the issuance of additional...
- Senate File 285 ( BH ): ... household hazardous materials and retail labeling requirements. (Formerly SSB 98). Effective 7-1-97.
- Senate File 284 ( BH ): ... review and oversight of actions of the ozone transport assessment group. (Formerly SSB 67).
- Senate File 246 ( BH ): ... snowmobiles and all-terrain vehicles including the definition of all-terrain vehicle and by requiring title certificates, increasing snowmobile and all-terrain vehicle registration fees, providing fo...
- Senate File 214 ( BH ): ... the regulation of the use and disposal of sewage sludge and providing a penalty. (Formerly SSB 41). Effective 7-1-97.
- Senate File 190 ( BH ): ... granting easements on certain property by the department of natural resources. (Formerly SSB 11). Effective 7-1-97.
- Senate File 187 ( BH ): ... the issuance of licenses and the imposition of fees for the fishing, trapping, hunting, pursuing, catching, killing, or taking of wild animals, birds, game, or fish, providing for other properly rela...
- Senate File 95 ( BH ): ... water and ice vessel accident reports filed with the natural resource commission of the department of natural resources and providing for an effective date and the Act's applicability. (Formerly SF 2...
- Senate File 75 ( BH ): ... the qualifications of groundwater professionals. (Formerly SSB 12). Effective 7-1-97.
- Senate Resolution
- No Senate Resolution sponsored.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 114 ( BH ): ...requesting that the legislative council establish an interim study committee to consider increasing the percent of oxygen by weight in motor vehicle fuel. (Formerly SSB 2216).
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 113 ( BH ): ...requesting the establishment of a conference to study the protection of the Loess Hills areas of this state. (Formerly SSB 2217).
- Senate Concurrent Resolution 112 ( BH ): ...expressing support of conservation efforts in the Mississippi Blufflands.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- No Senate Joint Resolution sponsored.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Senate Committees (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:40:03 CDT 1998