Bills Sponsored by Representative Henry Rayhons
- House File
- House File 2398 ( BH ): ... certain agricultural land located in an urban renewal area designated as an economic development area.
- House File 2206 ( BH ): ... the creation of a dental hygiene committee within the board of dental examiners.
- House File 2130 ( BH ): ...providing additional funding for pupils in school districts experiencing increases in enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2098 ( BH ): ...prohibiting the performance of partial-birth abortions, establishing a cause of action for violation of the prohibition, and providing penalties.
- House File 622 ( BH ): ...prohibiting the scheduling of extracurricular activities after a certain hour on Wednesday evenings and providing an applicability date.
- House File 583 ( BH ): ...providing for the inspection of earthen storage structures associated with animal feeding operations.
- House File 389 ( BH ): ... the defamation of persons and products relating to agricultural production, and providing penalties.
- House File 365 ( BH ): ... the application of local laws and regulations pertaining to smoking prohibitions and cigarette and tobacco products.
- House File 356 ( BH ): ... county enforcement of state law against confinement feeding operations and making penalties applicable.
- House File 338 ( BH ): ... a county treasurer to refuse to renew a vehicle registration if the person applying for renewal owes restitution in any county.
- House File 269 ( BH ): ...extending the regular program district cost guarantee for school districts for one year and providing an effective date.
- House File 230 ( BH ): ... school finance, by providing for on-time funding for new students based upon increased student enrollment, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 224 ( BH ): ...establishing English as the common language of the state.
- House File 217 ( BH ): ...providing for the plugging of agricultural drainage wells and the construction of alternative drainage systems.
- House File 170 ( BH ): ... agricultural drainage wells, by restricting the emptying of surface water into the wells, providing for compliance, and providing penalties.
- House File 142 ( BH ): ... the hunting of deer with a pistol or revolver and providing a penalty. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 140 ( BH ): ... the closing hour of precinct polling places.
- House File 133 ( BH ): ... the offering of point of service plan options in certain health benefit plans. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 131 ( BH ): ... the time and the criteria for filing of claims for refund under the state individual income tax by retired federal employees as a result of the unconstitutional taxation of federal pensions and provi...
- House File 121 ( BH ): ... notification procedures prior to the performance of an abortion on or termination of parental rights of a minor and applicable penalties and providing for a repeal. Effective 7-1-97.
- House File 23 ( BH ): ... the repeal of the inheritance tax on property passing to certain relatives and the phase out of the inheritance tax on property passing to other persons and providing an applicability date.
- House File 7 ( BH ): ... a deduction for payments made for health insurance and long-term health and nursing care coverage and providing a retroactive applicability date provision.
- House Resolution
- No House Resolution sponsored.
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution 117 ( BH ): ...requesting that the legislative council establish an interim study committee to consider increasing the percent of oxygen by weight in motor vehicle fuel.
- House Concurrent Resolution 23 ( BH ): ...to request that the Congress of the United States maintain and renew its commitment to America's corn growers and this nation's ethanol industry by supporting a tax exemption and by taking other actio...
- House Concurrent Resolution 4 ( BH ): ...requesting the Congress of the United States to submit to the States for ratification a balanced budget amendment to the United States Constitution.
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 2002 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to protection of taxpayers' rights by limiting the growth rate of taxes, revenue, and spending of the state government and by i...
- House Joint Resolution 15 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the residency qualifications of members of the Iowa senate and the Iowa house of representatives and providing an applicabil...
- House Joint Resolution 7 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the passage of certain state tax laws.
- House Joint Resolution 5 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law. Sent to Sec. of State.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (77th General Assembly)
© 1997 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Jul 1 13:43:11 CDT 1998