Bills Sponsored by Senator John Jensen
- Senate File
- Senate File 2311 ( BH ): ... tax incentives and funding for housing development and providing applicability date provisions.
- Senate File 2238 ( BH ): ... highway 20 and providing an effective date.
- Senate File 2176 ( BH ): ... the deduction for payments of premiums on health insurance and long-term care coverage and providing an effective date and retroactive applicability date provision.
- Senate File 2125 ( BH ): ... the postdelivery care requirements.
- Senate File 2089 ( BH ): ... tort liability by changing the statute of limitations for certain medical malpractice actions and imposing a limit on noneconomic damages in tort actions.
- Senate File 2033 ( BH ): ...appropriating money from the general fund of the state to repair and renovate the soldiers and sailors monument of the civil war on the state capitol complex.
- Senate File 2031 ( BH ): ... the compensation of merchant marines for active service, creating a merchant marine service compensation fund, providing for administrative procedures, providing for other properly related matters, m...
- Senate File 461 ( BH ): ...increasing the amount of the personal exemption credits under the state's individual income tax and providing effective and applicability date provisions.
- Senate File 356 ( BH ): ... the Iowa communications network by providing an appropriation for Part III pilot project connections which are school districts, accredited nonpublic schools, and public libraries, requiring certain ...
- Senate File 345 ( BH ): ... the foundation property tax levy and increase in and the funding of the foundation base for purposes of the state school foundation program, the increase in the state sales, services, use, and the au...
- Senate File 299 ( BH ): ... the state board of regents to direct the institutions of higher learning under its control to schedule regular home-and-home competitions between the institutions' athletic teams.
- Senate File 127 ( BH ): ... the preservation of and restoration work on the physical facilities of the capitol complex.
- Senate File 98 ( BH ): ... the preservation of the Iowa state capitol.
- Senate File 64 ( BH ): ... the sale price of alcoholic liquor by a class "E" liquor control licensee, and subjecting violators to criminal and civil penalties.
- Senate File 62 ( BH ): ... finance charges upon refinancing and consolidation of debts involving consumer credit transactions.
- Senate File 56 ( BH ): ... reflective devices on railroad cars and providing a penalty.
- Senate File 16 ( BH ): ... requirements for approval of a general permit to discharge stormwater.
- Senate Resolution
- Senate Resolution 120 ( BH ): ...urging the Commission of Veterans Affairs to provide for the establishment of a state veteran's cemetery in central Iowa.
- Senate Concurrent Resolution
- No Senate Concurrent Resolution sponsored.
- Senate Joint Resolution
- Senate Joint Resolution 15 ( BH ): ...claiming sovereignty under the Tenth Amendment to the United States Constitution over all powers not otherwise enumerated and granted to the federal government and demanding that the federal governmen...
- Senate Joint Resolution 12 ( BH ): ...authorizing the temporary use and consumption of alcoholic beverages in the State Capitol in conjunction with a buffet dinner sponsored by the Des Moines Rotary Club and featuring the State Capitol re...
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Senators (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:30:03 CDT 1996