Bills Sponsored by Representative Libby Jacobs
- House File
- House File 2197 ( BH ): ... permissible charges which may be contracted for and received with respect to open-end credit.
- House File 2185 ( BH ): ... school finance by providing a formula to fund costs resulting from increased student enrollment and making an appropriation.
- House File 2182 ( BH ): ... prenatal testing for group B streptococcus, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2178 ( BH ): ...school districts to establish and enforce traffic and parking rules and authorizing penalties.
- House File 2164 ( BH ): ...providing for a study of gambling and its impact on this state, making an appropriation, and providing an effective date.
- House File 2141 ( BH ): ... candidate filing deadlines for certain city elections.
- House File 2134 ( BH ): ... housing development, including tax increment financing, and making an appropriation for housing programs. (See Cmte. Bill H.F. 2466) ...
- House File 2094 ( BH ): ...prohibiting abuse of a human corpse, and providing a penalty.
- House File 2056 ( BH ): ... qualifications for admission to the bar.
- House File 2042 ( BH ): ... urban revitalization tax exemption for residential and commercial property.
- House File 429 ( BH ): ... that the state percents of growth be set every two years for the following two years for school foundation purposes and reducing the number of days for which per diem may be granted to members of the...
- House File 416 ( BH ): ... certain housing projects undertaken by a municipality.
- House File 397 ( BH ): ...making an appropriation for grants for independent living centers for persons with disabilities.
- House File 215 ( BH ): ... that all inmates of the institutions under the control of the department of corrections perform hard labor, and providing transition provisions. Effective 7-1-95.
- House File 141 ( BH ): ... domestic abuse by providing that protection orders in domestic abuse cases have indefinite duration, providing for the seizure of dangerous weapons involved in a domestic violence assault and of the ...
- House File 38 ( BH ): ... the funding of state mandates. (See Cmte. Bill HF 189) ...
- House Resolution
- House Concurrent Resolution
- House Joint Resolution
- House Joint Resolution 13 ( BH ): ...proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the State of Iowa relating to the equality of rights of men and women under the law.
Iowa General Assembly
Search: Legislation Sponsored by Representatives (76th General Assembly)
© 1996 Cornell College and
League of Women Voters of Iowa
Last update: Wed Aug 7 15:32:26 CDT 1996